Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!

Go down 
+39
Psychotron
Wurthless
Dellocatus
DevZor
oldschooldoom
Gilbert
DallasBlack
truerock
stpatrik
stormspell
powermacho
Dave the Boss
Eyesore
BearOnUnicycle
EmoElmo
TheGreatDuck
ShadowAngel
speed101
thejokeriv
Igor
Zdan
MoonChild
Speedmetalfreak
James B.
nevermore
Dark Horseman
exact33
Wargod
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
chilejay7
Witchfinder
Andy
ultmetal
manny
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:03 am

manny wrote:
I like Udo's voice also, it fits the music of Accept and U.D.O.

I too like the voice of UDO part of the music.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:04 am

Wargod wrote:
Blood Of The Nations is classic!

Wargod

A surprise classic that is.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I dunno, I think if Udo had been on Blood of the Nations it would've been a case of "same ol' sh*t." Having some new blood on there made it more interesting to me.

Same here. Prior to Blood..., I wouldn't have gotten excited or cared about either a new Accept album or new Udo. I wasn't even all that excited about the new Accept album with Mark until I heard some samples. Blood of the Nations was a real pleasant surprise for me and now I'm looking forward to Stalingrad with great anticipation.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:24 am

My interest was sparked when discovering that Tomillo was stepping up. I am a long time TT Quick fan. Played with them on the Tri-State circuit back in 84' and 85'. I concur with "Blood Of Nations" getting back to early-early Accept vibe. This line-up gives me an interest to travel and see them play someplace.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 am

James B. wrote:
My interest was sparked when discovering that Tomillo was stepping up. I am a long time TT Quick fan. Played with them on the Tri-State circuit back in 84' and 85'. I concur with "Blood Of Nations" getting back to early-early Accept vibe. This line-up gives me an interest to travel and see them play someplace.

I only heard the name TT Quick but never heard their music, and the only reason I even heard T.T.Quick because at one time, Adam Bomb was a member of the band, Tomillo involvement and his performance was so strong, it has made me curious to check them out.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:30 am

So I wrote a fanboy article about Accept's new album for my Hub blog over the weekend... on a whim I posted it on Accept's Facebook page and it got a thumbs up from Peter Baltes himself. Neat-o. headbanger

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/ACCEPT-German-Metal-Legends-Return-With-STALINGRAD

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:35 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I dunno, I think if Udo had been on Blood of the Nations it would've been a case of "same ol' sh*t." Having some new blood on there made it more interesting to me.

Same here. Prior to Blood..., I wouldn't have gotten excited or cared about either a new Accept album or new Udo. I wasn't even all that excited about the new Accept album with Mark until I heard some samples. Blood of the Nations was a real pleasant surprise for me and now I'm looking forward to Stalingrad with great anticipation.

me too. I had pretty much ignored them and was actually a little later for Blood of the Nations.

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:40 am

BTW that is my favorite King parody you have done so far, that is a classic, if there was a T Shirt of your Burger King Cult artwork I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:45 am

manny wrote:
BTW that is my favorite King parody you have done so far, that is a classic, if there was a T Shirt of your Burger King Cult artwork I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Thanks! I didnt realize there so many fast food mascots out there...

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Sneaky peek of the new Accept. Everybody listen to it quick before it gets yanked off of YouTube by the record label! Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Sneaky peek of the new Accept. Everybody listen to it quick before it gets yanked off of YouTube by the record label! Very Happy

Sounds good to me! Sounds like typical Accept except the singer doesn't sound like he has a nasal infection.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:53 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Sounds good to me! Sounds like typical Accept except the singer doesn't sound like he has a nasal infection.

yep. This is an excellent clip.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Sounds to good to me as well. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Very good !
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:34 am

Doesn't sound that different from BotN, but who gives a damn? It's Accept!
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:01 am

Soviet anthem solo - this is metal, comrades. headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:06 am

Ugh, that was terrible. Mark's voice sounds horrible and the riffs are boring recycled garbage. Don't even get me started on the awful production. No high or lows and sounds totally compressed. The levels are totally brickwalled.

Ha-ha. Just kidding of course. Sounds great!! Looking forward to it!! Razz

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am

I just saw this on Amazon. This is the image they had for the new album...

Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 51TBZaPdMmL._SL500_AA300_

Anyone know if they changed the original cover...

Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 424457_10150562929574724_223761799723_8960138_1772282601_n

...or if this is some sorta alternative/deluxe edition? The Amazon listing doesn't state anything about it being a different edition. Just wondering.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:57 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I just saw this on Amazon. This is the image they had for the new album...

Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 51TBZaPdMmL._SL500_AA300_

Anyone know if they changed the original cover or if this is some sorta alternative/deluxe edition? The Amazon listing doesn't state anything about it being a different edition. Just wondering.

Dunno, but that is way cooler looking than the rather plain cover image that's been making the rounds for a couple of weeks now!!

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:02 am

And just as I was getting used to sparse, diect-to-the-point original cover too. Laughing Oh well. Either one is cool by me.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:12 am

Covers don't really bother me all too much but I will say that the second one is much catchier. Either way, I look forward to this release.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:40 am

Upon further research, it looks like the original "red" cover may be the 2-disc import and the new cover might be the standard North American release. Don't quote me on that though. As if any of you would.

I'm spending too much time on this. Does it really matter? Why do I care? I've got real work to do today.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:43 pm

i like the second one alot!

powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 pm

time to make space for new cds lol headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next