Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!

Go down 
+39
Psychotron
Wurthless
Dellocatus
DevZor
oldschooldoom
Gilbert
DallasBlack
truerock
stpatrik
stormspell
powermacho
Dave the Boss
Eyesore
BearOnUnicycle
EmoElmo
TheGreatDuck
ShadowAngel
speed101
thejokeriv
Igor
Zdan
MoonChild
Speedmetalfreak
James B.
nevermore
Dark Horseman
exact33
Wargod
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
chilejay7
Witchfinder
Andy
ultmetal
manny
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Empty
PostSubject: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 pm

From Accept's Facebook page...

Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! 424457_10150562929574724_223761799723_8960138_1772282601_n

April 6th 2012 is the day! The new ACCEPT album "STALINGRAD" will be released worldwide. The previous album "Blood Of The Nations", which was released in August 2010 was a huge success and nominated over 50 times worldwide for the "Hardrock and Metal Album Of The Year" being the most successful album of ACCEPT history. Following an extensive 180 show tour that took ACCEPT round the world twice, the band retreated into the studio to produce an album that shows them in their most purist form. "STALINGRAD" is a no compromise album from start to finish without a filler track anywhere to be found, sticking to the winning combination of working with producer Andy Sneap.

Because of the huge success of "Blood Of The Nations", the expections are very high for the new album "STALINGRAD". Wolf Hoffmann says "We put ourselves under enormous pressure to bring out a new album right after this tour marathon, which brought us two times around the globe. But we are very proud about what we delivered with 'STALINGRAD' and we hope our fans will like it as well".

"STALINGRAD" will be available in stores like this:
Ltd. CD + DVD
CD
2 LP (red) in Gatefold
2 LP (white/red) in Gatefold - excl. Blast! Mailorder Edition

The DVD will include:
OFFICIAL BOOTLEG
Live @ Bang Your Head 2011
01. Princess Of The Dawn
02. Pandemic
03. No Shelter!
Live @ Masters Of Rock 2010
04. Teutonic Terror
05. The Abyss
Video clips:
06. Teutonic Terror
07. Pandemic

The tracklist of the CD looks like this:
01. Hung, Drawn And Quartered.
02. Stalingrad
03. Hellfire
04. Flash To Bang Time
05. Shadow Soldiers
06. Revolution
07. Against The World
08. Twist Of Fate
09. The Quick And The Dead
10. Never Forget (bonus track)
11. The Galley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Can't wait!! Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! 778825

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:34 pm

headbanger

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:35 pm

New Overkill @ the end of March, and new Accept in early April. This Spring is shaping up very nicely. headbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:36 pm

so FF, are you sure this is not the long awaited concept album by Lou Reed about the horrifying tragedy of the people who lived thru the cold war and dragged their empty corpuscles on the very steps of Lenin's tomb, and performed by Accept?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:38 pm

manny wrote:
so FF, are you sure this is not the long awaited concept album by Lou Reed about the horrifying tragedy of the people who lived thru the cold war and dragged their empty corpuscles on the very steps of Lenin's tomb, and performed by Accept?

God, I hope not. That would suck. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Cover is generic looking but very much looking forward to this one.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
New Overkill @ the end of March, and new Accept in early April. This Spring is shaping up very nicely. headbanger

Speaking of Accept and Overkill.... here's an interview clip that combines the two! Peter Baltes of Accept and Blitz chattin' with some Web radio guy at last year's Bang Your Head festival in Deutschland.

Back to top Go down
Andy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:30 pm

I love the irony of a German band writing an album about an infamous World War II battle. As a bit of a WW2 buff, I'm interested to hear their take on this concept. I've often found the Eastern theater to be the most interesting - absolutely savage combat. Perfect material for a metal album!

Accept is one my favorite bands with a widespread influence. Definitely worth picking this up. Andy Sneap heading up production again!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Andy618
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Eagerly awaiting this one. Stupid name, though.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
chilejay7
Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:00 pm

I just had Blood of the Nations on yesterday. It was easily one of my favorites of 2010. I can't wait for the new one.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Yes, Blood of the Nations was in my 2010 top-2 I think. Looking forward to this one a lot. I like the understated cover with the flat colors.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:42 pm

I will definitely pick this up. Blood of Nations would get my "surprisingly good album of the year" for 2010.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Yes new Accept, UFO, Firewind, Overkill doesn't get much better than that!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:04 pm

I liked the last one so i will check this one out.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:06 pm

exact33 wrote:
I liked the last one so i will check this one out.

Definitely.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Quote :
will definitely pick this up. Blood of Nations would get my "surprisingly good album of the year" for 2010.

This.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Looking forward to hearing it! Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! 11840
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 pm

yeppers

Metal student
Metal student
Speedmetalfreak

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:59 am

This board needs a new accept. Can't wait headbanger
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:29 am

headbanger Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! 604261 headbanger
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:05 am

As I absolutely LOVED "Blood Of The Nations" (got my japanese edition signed by the guys) I will be looking forward to this one. Probably will get the japanese edition if it contains any bonus tracks.
Back to top Go down
Igor
Metal student
Metal student
Igor

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:12 am

Andy wrote:
I love the irony of a German band writing an album about an infamous World War II battle. As a bit of a WW2 buff, I'm interested to hear their take on this concept. I've often found the Eastern theater to be the most interesting - absolutely savage combat. Perfect material for a metal album!

Accept is one my favorite bands with a widespread influence. Definitely worth picking this up. Andy Sneap heading up production again!

Dude, you`re wrong about "the irony of a German band writing an album about an infamous World War II battle". Stalingrad battle (Schlacht von Stalingrad)was a milestone in WW II, when germans defeated. There were 2 M losses from both sides. Stalingrad battle is most bloody in a history of minkind.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:38 am

Sweet!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:39 am

Ill get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!   Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accept - STALINGRAD release date & info!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next