Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW The Rods release date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NEW The Rods release date Empty
PostSubject: NEW The Rods release date   NEW The Rods release date Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:04 pm

NEW The Rods release date VengeanceCover

THE RODS are a classic heavy metal trio that rocked their way through the 80's with a powerful, raw energy that led them on tours with some of today's greatest metal bands—Judas Priest, Ozzy, Motorhead, and Metallica, to name just a few.

Listeners will find that THE RODS are still a force to be reckoned with today, as they come screaming full-throttle into the new millenium with their forceful vintage sound and new CD.

Features a guest performance by Ronnie James Dio. (The last studio song he sang before he passed away)

Release date: March 29th, 2011

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NEW The Rods release date   NEW The Rods release date Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Quote :
Features a guest performance by Ronnie James Dio. (The last studio song he sang before he passed away)

I thought that song was going to be on David "Rock" Feinstein's new solo album?
NEW The Rods release date Cdcover

Are we talking a different song here or the same song that will appear on both albums as Feinstein is a member of both (and Ronnie's cousin)?

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: NEW The Rods release date   NEW The Rods release date Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:53 pm

I don't know. I just posted the press release.

PostSubject: Re: NEW The Rods release date   NEW The Rods release date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW The Rods release date
Page 1 of 1