Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comp Swap X!

Go down 
+28
BearOnUnicycle
Wurthless
Rex
Witchfinder
Addy
arachnoplasma
Zdan
metalken
Lurideath
Cognitive Dissonance
stepcousin
mlotek
chewie
Shawn Of Fire
exact33
allthingsmetal
mc666
SideShowDisaSter
MetalGuy71
martinsane
jstate
kmorg
Olafsto
DallasBlack
bassman
tohostudios
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:35 pm

exact33 wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
exact33 wrote:
criss3o wrote:
I would be interested in doing this if you could bring me up to speed on all the details!

lol!
Its been explained numerous times in this thread search through the pages. we could use 1 more

how is this?

i send you two cds containing music and you send me 2 cds and we post a review.

ehhh sounds sketchy I need more details.

Ill boil it down so even a postman can understand:

you - send 2 cds to me

and then what?

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 pm

exact33 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
criss3o wrote:
I would be interested in doing this if you could bring me up to speed on all the details!

lol!
Its been explained numerous times in this thread search through the pages. we could use 1 more

how is this?

you - send 2 cds to me

and then what?

thats it Smile

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 pm

exact33 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
criss3o wrote:

lol!

how is this?

you - send 2 cds to me

and then what?

thats it Smile

ok so 2 blank cdrs it is....enjoy!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:43 pm

I'll be teaming everyone up on Thursday so if you want to join in you only have a few more days.

Everyone who is participating is on the first page. The people who want to do digital have it written next to their name. If anyone who doesnt have digital written by their name and wants to do that let me know so you will be paired up with only those people.

Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:18 pm

exact33 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
criss3o wrote:

lol!

how is this?

you - send 2 cds to me
HAHA! I'm in!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:22 pm

These are fun Criss. This will be my 5th one I think. I always find at least one band to investigate.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:12 pm

For the people who are doing CDR's, how many are you going to make? I planned to do 4 but ended up picking a lot of songs this time so it looks like I'm going to make 5. What about anyone else?

I'd could do 3 at the least (doubt I could reduce it anymore), but could do 4-5 and so whoever is paired up with me doesn't have to take forever to review, I'd accept a few words or if push comes to shove, a smiley (smile, frown, etc.) or a ? out of 5 rating.

As far as my sig goes, I was just going to do Zooey (as all you long timers here know, she is my dream woman-I actually have a bumper sticker of that Goddess Of Blue Eyes one). However, after seeing the new Muppets movie and not being able to take my eyes off Amy, I decided to do add her to it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:00 am

CDR (s) for me.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:50 am

Whomever I get paired up with is only getting 2 cdrs from me. I only have a small fraction on my physical cd collection ripped to computer and running out of hard drive space as it is.

Also, I feel that reviewing more than 2 discs gets to be a bit tiresome. It seems like more of a task than just something fun to do. While I want to put some effort into the reviews and take them seriously, by the 3rd disc, I start feeling a little punchy. Finding something noteworthy to say can be a challenge. If you want to send more than 2, that's fine. But you've been warned. Wink

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Whomever I get paired up with is only getting 2 cdrs from me. I only have a small fraction on my physical cd collection ripped to computer and running out of hard drive space as it is.

Also, I feel that reviewing more than 2 discs gets to be a bit tiresome. It seems like more of a task than just something fun to do. While I want to put some effort into the reviews and take them seriously, by the 3rd disc, I start feeling a little punchy. Finding something noteworthy to say can be a challenge. If you want to send more than 2, that's fine. But you've been warned. Wink

Just do what I suggested. Just a few words, smiley face, or some kind of rating. I myself, if I get more than 2 discs will do one or all of those three. Being a simple man of few words, I too get tired of reviewing too much.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:21 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I want to be paired with MG - I am going to send him 'my first attempt at metal singing tribute cd'

Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:24 pm

So who pairs who up? I'm ready when you are!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 pm

exact33 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I want to be paired with MG - I am going to send him 'my first attempt at metal singing tribute cd'

Sure. Go ahead and do that. Be sure to include lotsa sleaze & power metal that I can viciously rip apart while I'm at it.Twisted Evil

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:31 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Sure. Go ahead and do that. Be sure to include lotsa sleaze & power metal that I can viciously rip apart while I'm at it.Twisted Evil

that sounds like a challenge!!!

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Lurideath wrote:
So who pairs who up? I'm ready when you are!

Me. Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 337331

I'll pair people up on Thursday. Every time I think everyone who wants to join up has done so already someone else joins haha. Its cool though because we have a pretty big list this year.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:11 pm

If I'm remembering correctly, in the past, we were all paired up according to genital size. So if you haven't already, please send Phoenix Wayne a nice, clear shot of your dong so he can compare them and match-up people accordingly.

He's promised not to misuse the photos or distribute them to various Russian websites.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:32 pm

lol!

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:52 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
If I'm remembering correctly, in the past, we were all paired up according to genital size. So if you haven't already, please send Phoenix Wayne a nice, clear shot of your dong so he can compare them and match-up people accordingly.

He's promised not to misuse the photos or distribute them to various Russian websites.

go ahead - make Neal Schon jealous!

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:07 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I almost choked on my mint chocolate chip ice cream lol!

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:14 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I almost choked on my mint chocolate chip ice cream lol!

does that mean I dont owe MG $5 now???

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:13 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I'd wager you stand alone. Your genitalia takes 4 d Cell battereis and makes the house lights flicker

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:16 pm

I'll sign on if you're going to have any more takers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:32 pm

I'll be teaming everyone up on Thursday so if you want to join in you only have a few more days.

Everyone who is participating is on the first page. The people who want to do digital have it written next to their name. If anyone who doesnt have digital written by their name and wants to do that let me know so you will be paired up with only those people.

Make sure you add me!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Count me in too.

Note: to keep it simple and fast I'm going to send 2 CDRs with 10 tunes on each, it would be appreciated if my swapping buddy does the same. Either way (snail-mail or digital) is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:13 am

James B. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I'd wager you stand alone. Your genitalia takes 4 d Cell battereis and makes the house lights flicker

I've gone green now. My new device is solar powered. And yes, it still makes the house lights flicker. The strobing effect is way cool.

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comp Swap X!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next