Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comp Swap X!

Go down 
+28
BearOnUnicycle
Wurthless
Rex
Witchfinder
Addy
arachnoplasma
Zdan
metalken
Lurideath
Cognitive Dissonance
stepcousin
mlotek
chewie
Shawn Of Fire
exact33
allthingsmetal
mc666
SideShowDisaSter
MetalGuy71
martinsane
jstate
kmorg
Olafsto
DallasBlack
bassman
tohostudios
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Here are the pairings for the Comp Swap. I hope everyone is happy with who they are teamed up with.....well I guess you won't know until you get your cds/files. lol!

Now all you need to do is PM the person you are trading with to get their address, shoe size, and boxer or brief preference. Very Happy HAVE FUN!

CDR Pairing
PhoenixReignDrummer - martinsane
Shawn Of Fire - thejokeriv
chewie - SideShowDisaSter
exact33 - Witchfinder
MetalGuy71 - metalken
dallasblack - kmorg
Tohostudios - jstate
criss3o - Olafasto
bassman - Cognitive Dissonance
Allthingsmetal - Required Fields

DIGITAL Pairing
Metal-On-Metal - Lurideath
stormspell - Rex
Addy - BearOnUnicycle

Last edited by Phoenix Reign Drummer on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm up for it!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Oh crap... You can see this? I was trying to hide this from you. Let me try this again... Anyone except Joker want to join? Razz just kidding Glad to have you on board. Very Happy

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:33 pm

I haven't bought enough new stuff since the last one. Any comp from me would be mostly "same old, same old".

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Not a problem but you wouldn't be with the same person as last year anyway so think about it you have time.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Oh crap... You can see this? I was trying to hide this from you. Let me try this again... Anyone except Joker want to join? Razz just kidding Glad to have you on board. Very Happy

LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Not a problem but you wouldn't be with the same person as last year anyway so think about it you have time.

Yeah but I already know you'd hate everything I'd put on there. Razz I'll check back when we have more participants.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:59 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Yeah but I already know you'd hate everything I'd put on there. Razz I'll check back when we have more participants.

lol! Funny how I'm almost having that same conversation with a friend of mine. Am I that picky? Laughing

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:37 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:47 pm

I've been thinking of starting a new Comp Swap for almost a week now, but haven't pulled the trigger. So of course, I'm throwing my hat into the ring (as always).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:49 am

For reasons mostly known by the thread starter, I am banning myself from this game Embarassed .
At least i should never do more than one CD...
Or instead review songs with headbanger or just, cool song. Not my thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:35 am

I wish I'd kept track on who I've traded with in the past... I can't remember anymore....

Laughing

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:35 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I've been thinking of starting a new Comp Swap for almost a week now, but haven't pulled the trigger. So of course, I'm throwing my hat into the ring (as always).

Sorry DB. I can pass this along to you if you wish. No problem with me.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Olafsto wrote:
For reasons mostly known by the thread starter, I am banning myself from this game Embarassed .

angry Yea I didn't forget about you. I'm still waiting to see the review up. If it means anything though I didn't review your fourth disc cause I didn't like anything from it lol!

Your more than welcome to join in on this one. I won't hold last year against you. Comp Swap X!  499945

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

kmorg wrote:
I wish I'd kept track on who I've traded with in the past... I can't remember anymore....

Laughing

Neither can I but maybe some of the old threads are still around? If not hopefully everyone should have somewhat new music.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:38 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

No, the reason I didn't start it was because I didn't want to organize it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:26 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

No, the reason I didn't start it was because I didn't want to organize it. Very Happy

lol! ok

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:06 am

Olafsto wrote:

angry Yea I didn't forget about you. I'm still waiting to see the review up. If it means anything though I didn't review your fourth disc cause I didn't like anything from it lol!

Your more than welcome to join in on this one. I won't hold last year against you. Comp Swap X!  499945

As long as i`m forgiven i sure wont be offended by your poor taste Razz .Ok count me in on this but i will do maximum 2 CD`s..... Writing reviews in English takes forever for a poor foreigner.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:10 am

Olafsto wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

As long as i`m forgiven i sure wont be offended by your poor taste Razz .Ok count me in on this but i will do maximum 2 CD`s..... Writing reviews in English takes forever for a poor foreigner.

You can just Google translation/translator. I've used it before and it works quite well. Just cut and paste, wait and walla!

Could someone explain to me the Comp Swap?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:20 am

Quote :

You get paired up with another HoM member and you send them a cdr or 2 or 3 of your favorite tunes and they send one your way in return. It's like making a mix-tape for a girl, just slightly less ghey. You also have to include a track listing with song title and artist. Anything else you want to add (fancy cover, liner notes, etc) is up to you.

Once you get your cd, you are required to review it and post it here.

I suppose I'll jump in here too. I've believe I've only traded with Kmorg and Locky in the past. I'm in.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:36 am

martinsane wrote:

You can just Google translation/translator. I've used it before and it works quite well. Just cut and paste, wait and walla!

Maybe it`s improved since last i tried it but the problem then was that it translates word by word and the sentences comes out unintentionally funny.

Ord kan også ha flere betydninger og det kommer an på om det passer inn i sammenhengen man har tenkt å benytte det. Strukturen i språkene er også ganske forskjellige.

Words can also have multiple meanings and it depends on whether it fits into the context you intend to use it. The structure of languages ​​is also quite different.

Hm gave it a quick try and that was not as bad as i remembered, Thanks...
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

Don't worry I will never trade with you again lol. I ended up liking some of your stuff. I bought all the Communic stuff except the new one.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:31 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

You get paired up with another HoM member and you send them a cdr or 2 or 3 of your favorite tunes and they send one your way in return. It's like making a mix-tape for a girl, just slightly less ghey. You also have to include a track listing with song title and artist. Anything else you want to add (fancy cover, liner notes, etc) is up to you.

Once you get your cd, you are required to review it and post it here.

I suppose I'll jump in here too. I've believe I've only traded with Kmorg and Locky in the past. I'm in.

Glad you explained that lol!

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:51 am

I'll have a think about doing it. Not sure if I have the time...

Comp Swap X!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap X!    Comp Swap X!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comp Swap X!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next