Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Durbin on American Idol

Go down 
+17
MEGATRON
thejokeriv
Jessrox
chewie
bassman
Troublezone
Joe
manny
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
SpectreFate
tohostudios
Eyesore
MetalRob331
metalinmyveins
Wargod
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MEGATRON
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

Number of posts : 364

James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:00 pm

This guy is brilliant. His cover of Love Potion No. 9 was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:05 pm

He was voted off last night. He was the reason I was watching the show now he's gone and so am I.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:06 am

That was ridiculous. No way he should have been voted off, not based on Wednesday's performances. Really lame.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:51 pm

Eyesore wrote:
That was ridiculous. No way he should have been voted off, not based on Wednesday's performances. Really lame.

It's a cuntry thing on Idol now 2/3 left are cuntry lovers, the other doesn't know what way to go. Of 70 million voters I'd say over 70% of them are into cuntry that is why James didn't move on. At least he made it that far. I'm done watching Idol now James was the only reason I watched it this far.

Every once in awhile you or they do get hard rock talent on there but in the majority it will not make it to the finals. Rarely it does. Oh well keep true metal underground it's better suited for us there anyway.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:25 pm

I'm surprised James made it this far, honestly. But since he did, I thought he deserved the win. All of his performances but for one was pretty killer.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:49 am

He cries too much to take him seriously.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Jessrox

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Yeah he was killing me when he was crying over another contestant getting the boot. sick I didn't mind him getting emotional over his family but come on dude you can't be Sad like that bro. Hailey Rhinehart is not metal but she is smoking hot and has a voice like the legendary rocker Janice Joplin. She has my vote. I hope she wins it all.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Jessrox wrote:
Yeah he was killing me when he was crying over another contestant getting the boot. sick I didn't mind him getting emotional over his family but come on dude you can't be Sad like that bro. Hailey Rhinehart is not metal but she is smoking hot and has a voice like the legendary rocker Janice Joplin. She has my vote. I hope she wins it all.
Her eyes are too close together.

And Durbin crying is uncontrollable. I was the same way when I played in bands. It's passion, bro. Hell, I've cried as a fan in a crowd. It's all about how deeply the music affects you.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Jessrox wrote:
Yeah he was killing me when he was crying over another contestant getting the boot. James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 78889 I didn't mind him getting emotional over his family but come on dude you can't be Sad like that bro. Hailey Rhinehart is not metal but she is smoking hot and has a voice like the legendary rocker Janice Joplin. She has my vote. I hope she wins it all.

Yep, that's where my "vote" (since I don't actually vote) is. I love her Joplin-esque vocals; I just don't think she uses them enough.

And those legs....
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:41 pm

tohostudios wrote:

And those legs....

mmmmm....yes, those legs. She gets my "vote" too.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:56 am

Eyesore wrote:
Jessrox wrote:
Yeah he was killing me when he was crying over another contestant getting the boot. James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 78889 I didn't mind him getting emotional over his family but come on dude you can't be Sad like that bro. Hailey Rhinehart is not metal but she is smoking hot and has a voice like the legendary rocker Janice Joplin. She has my vote. I hope she wins it all.
Her eyes are too close together.

And Durbin crying is uncontrollable. I was the same way when I played in bands. It's passion, bro. Hell, I've cried as a fan in a crowd. It's all about how deeply the music affects you.

I don't take you seriously either. Razz

Metal novice
Metal novice
Jessrox

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:31 pm

What a let down after all those weaks of watching Idol, for it to come down to two teenage country singers!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Jessrox wrote:
What a let down after all those weaks of watching Idol, for it to come down to two teenage country singers!

Yeah, I totally agree.

I'm not even gonna bother with the show finale.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Jessrox wrote:

Country singers have the best odds at a post-Idol career, so it shouldn't come as too much as a surprise if the contestants are pushed in that direction by the show's producers. They want someone's that marketable.

That Durbin chump didn't stand a chance. No way they're taking a chance on him to "ressurrect" the metal scene when they can choose a slam dunk country artist.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:10 pm

There's a rumor going around that Judas Priest will perform with Durbin on tonight's AI finale.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=158605
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:41 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Jessrox wrote:

Yeah, I totally agree.

I'm not even gonna bother with the show finale.

Well this was a prelude to the end about 7 weeks ago. It was said then that Lauren & Scotty would be in the finals, kinda fishy. I quit watching 2 weeks ago no interest in who wins now.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:15 pm

It just happened! Durbin and Halford fronting Priest.

Now I can go back to the Cardinal game.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:33 pm

yea I watched it too. Pretty cool

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:47 pm

I guess I'm watching for a little bit tonight. I still have a couple of hours to go on the left coast.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Joe wrote:
I guess I'm watching for a little bit tonight. I still have a couple of hours to go on the left coast.

Priest is on really early in the show.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:57 pm

I just came back from walking the dog and my wife sez "You just missed Judas Priest on American Idol!" ...at first I'm like "#$@#!!!" but of course, YouTube was there for me in my time of need. Smile Watch it quick before the Fox Network has it removed.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Awesome to see Priest! What a killer surprise!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:38 am

Loved seeing Judas Priest on American Karokee, and like FF said, that new dude is dead ringer for KK Downing
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:09 am

Just watched it on YT...gawd that was stupid. I wanted to punch that kid...out of key and his scream was like nails on a chalkboard. Like all he has to do to be Metal is wear a biker hat and scream...so fake.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:29 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Just watched it on YT...gawd that was stupid. I wanted to punch that kid...out of key and his scream was like nails on a chalkboard. Like all he has to do to be Metal is wear a biker hat and scream...so fake.

Agreed. He managed to look gayer than Halford. That was pointless.

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin on American Idol   James Durbin on American Idol - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Durbin on American Idol
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next