Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Scorpions, now Priest...

Go down 
+29
Ben Grimm
Gilbert
MEGATRON
MoonChild
Zdan
onrypt
metalinmyveins
DallasBlack
Metal Misfit
Lari
Troublezone
adrian
James B.
GrandNational
tul
MetalGuy71
JBall_Z
labrekk
mc666
Temple of Blood
thejokeriv
manny
Fat Freddy
exact33
SlaytanicPOWER
ultmetal
Alex Dee Rokket
Shawn Of Fire
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

First Scorpions, now Priest... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Scorpions, now Priest...   First Scorpions, now Priest... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 am

Nostradamus was an exotic experience i happened to enjoy.

But i want Priest to go back to writing pure metal albums.

I'm happy to read that they're working on some new material. I don't care if they stop playing live as long as they still deliver in the studios headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: First Scorpions, now Priest...   First Scorpions, now Priest... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:36 am

2011 seems very promising. If i understand correctly, awesome bands will be releasing new material: megadeth, kiss, saxon, UDO and Priest!

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: First Scorpions, now Priest...   First Scorpions, now Priest... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:36 am

don't forget Amon Amarth! sorry I'm really excited about the new album coming out
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: First Scorpions, now Priest...   First Scorpions, now Priest... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:35 pm

from Rock Edition:

Last December, Judas Priest announced that their 2011 world tour, Epitaph, would be their last.

Fans may have had difficulty coming to terms with the band’s possible breakup after 40 years. But, recent developments from the band may alleviate this. Judas Priest guitarist Glenn Tipton released the following statement on his website:

“To put everyone’s mind at rest this is by no means the end of the band. In fact, we are presently writing new material, but we do intend this to be the last major world tour.”

In regards to the tour, Tipton also stated:

“We are all excited about the tour and are currently having meetings to discuss the stage production, but above all the set list. We intend to include some classic priest songs that we haven`t played before and of course the old favourites that every body will want to hear. Stay tuned for further updates.”

Judas Priest will be starting their world tour in Europe on June 7, 2011. Additional tour dates and information can be found on the official Judas Priest website.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: First Scorpions, now Priest...   First Scorpions, now Priest... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:10 am

I'm going to have to see them when they come here. If I only go to one concert this year that will be it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: First Scorpions, now Priest...   First Scorpions, now Priest... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:07 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I'm going to have to see them when they come here. If I only go to one concert this year that will be it.

Same here. Never seeing Priest live is truly one of my regrets and I hope I can rectify that.
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: First Scorpions, now Priest...   First Scorpions, now Priest... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:34 pm

I've missed seeing them live, too. I saw Halford perform with Fight but have never seen Judas Priest.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: First Scorpions, now Priest...   First Scorpions, now Priest... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:23 pm

I saw them with Testament, Motorhead, and Black Sabbath but I was in the farthest section before the lawn seats. I want to be closer to the stage so I need to make sure to get my ticket the exact day they go on sale.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: First Scorpions, now Priest...   First Scorpions, now Priest... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Yeah, I've decided I don't care how far I have to travel, I will be seeing Priest this tour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Scorpions, now Priest...   First Scorpions, now Priest... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Scorpions, now Priest...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5