Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

Last seen movies - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:13 am

American Beauty
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:03 am

Burning Bright
A girl and her autistic little brother are trapped in a house during a hurricane with a tiger. Pretty good stuff, though not as intense as I'd hoped (pg-13 rating). Still well worth a watch.

Friday The 13th Part 2 on blu-ray
Kinda funny given what was to come how bumbling Jason is in this one. He's completely inept at using that pitchfork. The burlap sack does him no favors. I guess he'd learn over time. Still a classic that never gets old. Plus the jump scares still get me - the dog and the window are awesome.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:56 pm

A Serious Man

Pretty good movie about a Jewish man
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:36 am

"Star Crash" - a 1979 Italian-made sci-fi flick that attempted to cash in on the "Star Wars" craze. I've rambled on about this flick before, but it truly has to be seen to be believed. It's crap, but it's AWESOME crap.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:47 am

Starcrash is kind of amazing in its way. "Imperial battleship: Halt the flow of time!"
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:38 am

The Book Of Eli

Excellent!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:11 am

Last seen movies - Page 30 Machete-film

Last seen movies - Page 30 25679

Great friggin' flick, laughed like crazy. Violent, nasty, loads of gratuitous nudity, gonzo humor and some fun political barbs being thrown as well.

I had almost as much fun spotting the location shots (filmed here in Austin) as I did watching the movie. This will be an immediate purchase when it comes out on blu ray.

Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:42 am

Outlaw
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:11 pm

The Black Hole

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:20 pm

The Last Song

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:51 am

Spaceballs
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Last seen movies - Page 30 Resident-evil-afterlife-poster-milla-jovovich-01-405x600
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 pm

watched 'Supergirl' the only saving grace of this movie is that Helen Slater is cute in her Supergirl outfit.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:41 am

detuned wrote:
Last seen movies - Page 30 Machete-film

Last seen movies - Page 30 25679

Great friggin' flick, laughed like crazy. Violent, nasty, loads of gratuitous nudity, gonzo humor and some fun political barbs being thrown as well.

I had almost as much fun spotting the location shots (filmed here in Austin) as I did watching the movie. This will be an immediate purchase when it comes out on blu ray.

Saw that too in a double feature with Devil at the drive-in. Several families had their young children with them during Machete. I believe there's a special place in Hell for parents who let their little ones watch something like this. However, apart from my disgust with bad parenting like that, I really enjoyed both movies.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:42 am

Required Fields wrote:
Last seen movies - Page 30 Resident-evil-afterlife-poster-milla-jovovich-01-405x600

Also saw that about a week ago, great movie especially the scene with the large juggernaut zombie with the giant hammer.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:50 am

The Lost Boys
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 am

Couples Retreat

Terrible. Avoid like the plague.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:04 am

Midnight Meat Train

Autopsy

Both nice and bloody goodness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:10 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Couples Retreat

Terrible. Avoid like the plague.

Yep. Good cast wasted, proof that a script is actually required to make a movie.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Midnight Meat Train

Autopsy

Both nice and bloody goodness

MMT is one of my alltime favorites!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:03 pm

I love You Phillip Morris (not at all what I expected... in a bad way)

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Autopsy

I caught the last hour of this one on SyFy Channel around Halloween last year, been meaning to catch it in its entirety ever since. The gore in that flick was so over-the-top (even though I'm sure some of it had to have been edited for TV) that it was hilarious. Robert ("T2") Patrick was great as the crazy doctor.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:36 pm

kmorg wrote:

Quote :
I Love You Phillip Morris - wtf? I thought it was supposed to be a comedy.

Wow, was it really that bad?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:11 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Quote :

It depends on your preconceived notion. It's not a comedy, but it's not drama either. It's like it cannot make up it's mind. And seeing 2 guys kiss is never a good thing, imho.

Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:46 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Quote :

It's supposed to be based on a real person, so I guess the fact that he's ga-hey is unavoidable. Doesn't mean everyone wants to see it though. It could've been implied without having to explicitly show it.

"After original difficulty finding a US distributor, likely due to its explicit ga-hey sexual content, the film was re-edited."

I guess it's not for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next