Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Last seen movies - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:56 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
What did you do? Get that in a swap with Fat Freddy? or was it a MST3000 sendup.

No, we get the channel now on rabbit ears called This and they're entire schtick seems to be cheesy, obscure movies (for the most part). They seem to do theme weeks, and this week it's cheesy Monster/Sci-Fi movies and Blaxploitation films.

Wow!! I thought that was only a Sacramento channel, I'm a rabbit ears man myself,.... My co-workers wife is the programmer for that channel so I assumed it was local only. I love Cult Of This on Saturday nights. FF you would love This channel, tons of great and not so great stuff(like the killer octopus movie or the man-shark thing or the movie The Rift).
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:55 am

The Truman Show - awesome film
I Love You Phillip Morris - wtf? I thought it was supposed to be a comedy.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:05 pm

The Dead Pool - I've always been a fan of the Dirty Harry movies but I've never seen this until tonight. Not a bad little flick. Funny seeing Guns N Roses in small cameos in it.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:15 pm

007 wrote:
The Dead Pool - I've always been a fan of the Dirty Harry movies but I've never seen this until tonight. Not a bad little flick. Funny seeing Guns N Roses in small cameos in it.

Very entertaining movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Required Fields wrote:
007 wrote:

Very entertaining movie.

Yeah, I love all the Dirty Harry movies. And I love his catch phrases. "You're sh*t out of luck!"

lol
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:19 pm

The Expendables - if you like over the top action and 80s action flicks this is as good as it gets with a modern movie. It doesn't reinventing anything except maybe bringing all these super-action hero movie stars in one film together but it's a helluva fun ride.

And props to Stallone for looking great at 63. If anything it motivates me to get further into shape. And hey I wouldn't mind looking anything like that 33 years from now lol
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Just re-watched 'Platoon'
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 am

Last night watched:

The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus

An interesting, if slightly jarring movie.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:29 am

The Shawshank Redemption
Black Hawk Down
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:05 am

"MACGRUBER"

I liked it. But i'll never eat celery again......
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:14 am

"Escape From L.A." - yeah, it's inferior to the original "Escape From New York". In fact, it's practically an exact retread of the first movie, except set on the West Coast (and with lots of cheap CGI added). But I still dig this one. Kurt Russell's Snake Plissken is the original American Bad Ass.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:36 am

Cuervo Jones!!! lol

I remember watching this movie in the theaters. I was almost tempted to walk out on it during the surf scene.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 am

KILLERS - better than it's reputation, I thought it was quite funny, Heigl is so gorgeous I could just sit and watch her for 90 minutes.

THE KILLER INSIDE ME - Solid adaptation of Jim Thompson's novel about a small town Texas sheriff who just also happens to be completely insane. There is a beating scene that's one of the most brutal I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Joe wrote:
Cuervo Jones!!! lol

I remember watching this movie in the theaters. I was almost tempted to walk out on it during the surf scene.

Laughing very hard

Hahaha, yeah, the CGI freakin SUCKS in "Escape From L.A." especially in the surfing scene.
A lotta people really hate that flick (and if I'd spent $$ to watch it in a theatre I probably would've been disappointed as hell too) but for a five-dollar bin pickup from Walmart, it's worth a watch.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Escape From L.A." - yeah, it's inferior to the original "Escape From New York". In fact, it's practically an exact retread of the first movie, except set on the West Coast (and with lots of cheap CGI added). But I still dig this one. Kurt Russell's Snake Plissken is the original American Bad Ass.

I need to watch that one again... I last saw it when I was 15 or so!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:27 am

"Event Horizon" - way cool, very underrated sci-fi horror flick about an interstellar rescue team aboard a long lost spaceship that turns out to be possessed by evil. Amazing set design, tons of creepy atmosphere and excellent performances, especially by Sam Neill and Laurence Fishburne ("this ship is a tomb.")

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:43 am

Hellraiser - blu-ray

"We have such sights to show you..."

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Major League II

iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Meet the Spartans - i laughed so loud and i was crying... co good spoof comedy.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Hot Tub Time Machine - much better than expected. Good mindless fun.
9 - cool animated flick.
World's Greatest Dad - great black comedy. WARNING: very depressing and full of unsavory language for the easily offended.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Timecrimes - A fairly crappy time-loop conundrum movie.

Beat Down (watched this at work) - A very crappy Tap-Out sponsered MMA movie.

Night of the Living Dead
- Watched it with my girls. Not bad. They weren't scared. It wasn't what I remembered, but not bad.

Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Bloodfist - Not as bad as I thought it would be, actually quite liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:44 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Timecrimes - A fairly crappy time-loop conundrum movie.

I actually really enjoyed that movie, but I had to be in the right frame of mind for it. I started watching it one night and it wasn't clicking with me...so I waited a week or so and tried again, that time I got right into the groove of it.

It is currently being remade by Hollywood (big shock, huh?), apparently David Cronenberg is slated to direct.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:36 am

The Prophecy:Forsaken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:39 am

Under Siege 2: Dark Territory - better than I remembered.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next