Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Last seen movies - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 pm

chewie wrote:
Last seen movies - Page 35 31e1a287_YuccaFlats

Last seen movies - Page 35 25679

Nice didn't know you were a MST3K fan chewie. I pre ordered the next box set a while back. I've seen just about all of these shows at some point but I'm a huge fan of the show so I have to get all these dvds. This movie was pretty bad though. Its funny cause even though a lot of the movies are suppose to be bad some of them are actually somewhat watchable. Maybe its just because of mike and the bots but sometimes I think I could have watched it without them.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:49 pm

My gf and I just watched the movie called FROZEN. Its about these 3 friends who go skiing and get stuck on the lift because they wanted to take one last ride down the mountain but the guy running the controls thought they had come down. It was kind of tough to watch not just because some of the acting was bad, but because I like skiing and I'm not too crazy about the lifts as it is, now after seeing this I don't want to go on the lift haha.

Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:16 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Its funny cause even though a lot of the movies are suppose to be bad some of them are actually somewhat watchable. Maybe its just because of mike and the bots but sometimes I think I could have watched it without them.

Danger Diabolik got the MST3K treatment and that's a genuinely good movie - one of the best comic book adaptations ever, IMO. IIRC, they also mocked a few Godzilla movies, which strikes me as Just Not Getting It more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:23 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
chewie wrote:

Last seen movies - Page 35 25679

Nice didn't know you were a MST3K fan chewie.

Oh yeah! I forgot about the show until FF mentioned they did Zaat/Blood waters of Dr. Z... I been Netlixin' them like crazy. Outside of "Beast" I have them set up in episodic order.

My 13yr old son is a strict Joel fan, when I was watching this one he came in and said, "No Joel, Never mind." I did get him to finally watch it again, after a while. He found it funny.........
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:51 am

The Human Centipede - Actually not bad. Not as gross or disturbing as I thought it woudl be.
Spoiler:

I thought the German mad-doctor was incredibly creepy/cool. I loved the way the actor played that part.

The Oxford Murders - An above average brain teaser murder mystery set on the campus of Oxford.
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Watched The Devil Rides Out last night. Still one of the best Hammers. Christopher Lee makes for an excellent good guy.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:16 am

Last night's Schlock-Tober entry:

"Candyman 3: Day of the Dead"
More or less unnecessary sequel with Tony Todd (and that cool-as-hell, gravelly voice) returning for a third go-round as the hook-handed ghostly maniac. This time he's stalking his last surviving relative (played by...Donna D'Errico of "Baywatch" fame, of all people!) in the barrios of L.A.

It wasn't totally terrible, it wasn't great, it was just sorta "there." I liked the first two "Candyman" flicks a lot (especially the original) but this one was sooooo much cheaper looking than the other entries. It seriously feels like it could've been a SciFi Channel movie. Hell, maybe even a Lifetime Channel movie.

On the other hand, Donna D'Errico spent a good portion of the film running around in a tight tank top and panties, which was a plus. She can't act worth a damn but at least she provided eye candy.

In short...this one's for "Candyman" completists only.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:53 am

Vacancy 2
Dead End
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 pm

"Jonah Hex" -- this adaptation of the DC Comics western hero was greeted with absolutely savage reviews and went down as one of the year's biggest bombs. I actually thought it was pretty good. Nothin' fancy, just a good ole fashioned shoot'em up/blow'em up action flick.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:03 pm

The Karate Kid (2010) Not bad. The kiddos liked it.
Spoiler:

Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Fun(ny) movie about a wimpy nerd trying to make it in middle school. Again, my kids liked it, which was the point.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:48 pm

The Graves

House of the Dead 2
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:39 am

The New Daughter. It hurt my balls.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:47 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
The Graves

Hot girls, terrible movie.

Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:48 am

sheets wrote:
Watched The Devil Rides Out last night. Still one of the best Hammers. Christopher Lee makes for an excellent good guy.

Love that one! That's probably my favorite Hammer flick.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:59 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
The Graves

Yeah,it was pretty bad but at 1:00 in the morning you cant expect much for Syfy.Haha
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:39 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
The Graves

Yeah,it was pretty bad but at 1:00 in the morning you cant expect much for Syfy.Haha

The highlight of the movie was at the very beginning, when the one chick leans on the counter in the comic book store and shows about a mile's worth of cleavage. It was all downhill from there. Razz

Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:18 am

Anyone seen Red yet? I'm gonna see it on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:18 am

Haunted Honeymoon
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 am

"Friday the 13th: Part 2" on American Movie Classics last night. One of the few "F13" flicks that I haven't seen a million zillion times. I've seen most of the series so many times that I am more or less burnt out on 'em.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Iron Man 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:44 am

Alien 3000.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:48 am

"Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives" on AMC last night....my fave flick in the entire "F13" series.

Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Rock Star - not as good as I had hoped.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:20 pm

The House Of The Devil

I so wanted to love this movie. Unfortunately it just started very slow and I wasn't that into the payoff. The last half hour was good but just too slow in getting there. I also felt there should have been more to it than there was.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Wes Craven's New Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next