Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Last seen movies - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Last night watched Rick Springfield's Hard to Hold, yes it was hard to hold my attention horrid stink fest.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:56 am

Texas Chainsaw Massacre-The Beginning

Cold Creek Manor
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 am

manny wrote:
Last night watched Rick Springfield's Hard to Hold, yes it was hard to hold my attention horrid stink fest.

Your first clue should have been the words "Rick Springfield" Wink

Quote :
Get Him To The Greek - brilliant.

The wife & I were supposed to watch that Saturday night, but we got caught up watching a bunch of tv shows that had been sitting on the tivo (Modern Family, 30 Rock, The Office) and the next thing we knew it was too late. Mayber later this week, since there won't be any Phillies to watch till Saturday.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:24 am

The Boat that Rocked - very enjoyable, and with some great music!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:28 am

Tried -- and I mean, really, really tried -- to watch a '50s cheapie creature feature called "Teenage Zombies" last night, but it was too late at night, I was too sleepy from allergy medication and the movie sucked anyway so I went to sleep...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:54 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
manny wrote:

Your first clue should have been the words "Rick Springfield" ;

[

I know that should have clued me in, but he was playing a pop star, how much stretch could that have been!!!!
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:59 am

manny wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
manny wrote:

Your first clue should have been the words "Rick Springfield" ;

[

I know that should have clued me in, but he was playing a pop star, how much stretch could that have been!!!!

Hey, Ya gotta "Love Somebody...." Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:42 pm

My copy of Monster Man came today. Now I have to decide whether to continue my epic journey through all my Ultraman DVDs leading up to the Ultraman movie I bought or take a detour into horrorland.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:
My copy of Monster Man came today. Now I have to decide whether to continue my epic journey through all my Ultraman DVDs leading up to the Ultraman movie I bought or take a detour into horrorland.

Awww c'mon, watch "Monster Man" tonight. It's Schlock-Tober for cryin' out loud!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Shock Waves - underwater nazi zombies and Peter Cushing, what's not to like?

Prophecy - Talia Shire and a big bear with a bad zit.

Iron Man 2 - the laziest sequel in recent memory...yet still mostly enjoyable...Scarlett is an awesome redhead.

Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Last seen movies - Page 34 Superd_7477597Last seen movies - Page 34 Superd_1282384
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:27 am

The Exorcism of Emily Rose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:33 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Awww c'mon, watch "Monster Man" tonight. It's Schlock-Tober for cryin' out loud!!

Yeah Toho do it! This time of year,Horror takes precedence over anything else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:40 am

I watched "Paranormal Activity" last night, better than I expected.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:07 am

detuned wrote:
I watched "Paranormal Activity" last night, better than I expected.

I liked that one. There were a couple of tense moments that actually had me a little creeped out. affraid
Not something that happens to me during these types of movies anymore.

Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:37 am

Last seen movies - Page 34 31e1a287_YuccaFlats
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Night of the Creeps

2001 Maniacs
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:39 pm

chewie wrote:

I have this movie (non-MST3K version) in a cheapie DVD box set of 50s/60s drive-in flicks called "50 Horror Classics"... watched it about a year ago and couldn't believe how bad it was Laughing very hard

sheets wrote:
2001 Maniacs

What did ya think? I just watched that one myself about a week ago. Thought it was good, gory, dumb fun.

Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:06 pm

If it didn't have Mike and the 'bots I would have never made it thru "The Beast"
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
sheets wrote:
2001 Maniacs
What did ya think? I just watched that one myself about a week ago. Thought it was good, gory, dumb fun.

It was fun although I can't say I have any desire to watch it again anytime soon. About as pure an exploitation film as I can remember in recent movies - literally nothing but gore and sex and Deep South stereotypes Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:48 pm

sheets wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
sheets wrote:
2001 Maniacs

It was fun although I can't say I have any desire to watch it again anytime soon. About as pure an exploitation film as I can remember in recent movies - literally nothing but gore and sex and Deep South stereotypes Smile

I believe I saw a bit of that late one night on cable. Channel surfing, seeing Freddy Krueger caught my attention. I gave it 2 minutes to either keep me interested or show some t*ttie, but neither happened. I watched the remainder of a Magic Bullet infomercial instead.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Frost/Nixon.

Really, really well-made, well-cast and well-written.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:11 pm

sheets wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
sheets wrote:
2001 Maniacs

Yea, I agree. There's a sequel out now ("2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams") but I doubt I'll bother with that one unless it turns up in the bargain bin (like the first one did)... I imagine that a sequel to that movie would be like sitting through a re-run.
Besides, I understand Robert Englund didn't come back so Bill Mosely ("Devil's Rejects") is playing his role in the second flick.

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I gave it 2 minutes to either keep me interested or show some t*ttie, but neither happened.

You should've stuck around for longer than two minutes, cuz there was pretty much wall to wall titties during the first half of the movie Laughing

Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:13 pm

I watched this today:

Last seen movies - Page 34 CemetaryManBox

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 pm

chewie wrote:

One of the worst movies I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next