Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

Last seen movies - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:38 am

Salt (cinema premiere)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:57 am

iamrockerfun wrote:
Salt (cinema premiere)

Thought that movie was killer. Just seen The Other Guys and it was ok. Today I'll be watching The Expendables and no not at the movies...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:49 am

"T-Force" - hilarious direct-to-video shoot'em up set in the near future, with a cop chasing a bunch of rogue robots. Composed of bits stolen from "The Terminator," "Blade Runner," "RoboCop" and "48 HRS."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Fathers Little Dividend with spencer Tracy

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:12 pm

I saw The Expendables yesterday.

IT WAS AWESOME!! I loved it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:16 pm

That Little Monster

This film is what would happen if David Lynch directed an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Watching another Steven Seagal classic, Marked For Death
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:04 am

"Lifepod" - a sc-fi riff on the Alfred Hitchcock oldie "Lifeboat," in which the survivors of a starship disaster escape in the title craft, then slowly turn against one another while waiting for rescue. Pretty good stuff.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 am

Drag Me To Hell. Not too bad.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Superman II - Cheesier than I remembered. Also, Superman could have any woman in the World...and he digs Louis Lane?! However, "Kneel/Bow before Zod!" is classic stuff.

Monster Squad - Hadn't seen this in over 20 years. Creeped my little one out. Scary German Guy!.

The Wicker Man - (Cage) Not bad at all. I was surprised by the ending. Men haters!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:57 pm

I watched Kick-Ass this afternoon. Cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:12 pm

The A Team in the cinema last night, enjoyable enough but the camera seemed to be out of focus alot of times during the film and it ruined some of the enjoyment
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:39 pm

The Philadelphia Story - Grant, Hepburn, Stewart.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:10 pm

The Expendables - great 80's style action flick!!!!!! Good to see Rocky and Drago have another fight!! LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:11 am

Watchmen

A decent movie, overall. A bit too slow to start, IMO. Rorschach was probably the one who made the movie for me. Good character, well played, and had some of the best lines of the movie.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:18 am

Agreed about Rorschach - he made the movie. The others were like fillers, and the chick was eye-candy but pretty boring otherwise.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:37 am

Ultraviolet (Milla Jovovich, 2006)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:12 am

"Vampire Wars" (aka "Bloodsuckers) - low budget mish mash of "Aliens" and "Blade," about a futuristic squad of Vampire hunters who travel from planet to planet wiping out nests of the Undead. Dumb, gory fun.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:44 am

Took the wife to the movies and saw 'The Kids are Alright' and two leading ladies did not age well, descent movie if a bit predictable and they did not play the Who song this tools used as their movie title.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:58 am

Saturday night we watched 'Date Night' with Steve Carrell and Tina Fey.

I had high hopes, being that I enjoy both leads very much, but this movie was just awful. A few ok jokes and a coupla light chuckles does not make up for the ridiculous story.

The whole plot of the movie could have been solved within 15 minutes with one logical decision. Yes, I know, noone wants a 15 minute movie (or logic in a comedy). So instead, the "wackier" decision is made. Unfortunatley, hilarity does NOT ensue for the next 72 minutes.

Avoid.

Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Since my plans to see The Expendables yesterday were thwarted by dumbass theater management, we saw Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, which was awesome. It's especially good if you ever played old 8 and 16 bit video games because the logic of the plot is based entirely on that stuff. Too bad it's bombing because it's a really good movie.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Youth In Revolt

I think Michael Cera either needs to find other parts to play or take a break for awhile. Its the same dude every time. And I started out from Arrested Development as a big fan. I also hate the convention of the guy who does all these terrible things to ruin the life of the girl, only to see her fall for him because he did it for her love. Sorry if I spoiled the movie there.
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:15 pm

jstate wrote:
Youth In Revolt

I think Michael Cera either needs to find other parts to play or take a break for awhile. Its the same dude every time. And I started out from Arrested Development as a big fan. I also hate the convention of the guy who does all these terrible things to ruin the life of the girl, only to see her fall for him because he did it for her love. Sorry if I spoiled the movie there.

I thought it was okay. But you're right, he always plays the same character. Looks like he'll be doing the same in his new film.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:23 pm

The Last Starfighter

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next