Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Last seen movies - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:12 pm

I never even made it through Zombie's Halloween 2. The opening 30 minutes pissed me off so much I ejected the thing.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:12 pm

I'm rewatching Natural Born Killers. I still love this movie.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:16 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I am huge Oliver Stone fan but I hated that movie!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:23 pm

I love the presentation of it. Animation, surreal images, the Rodney Dangerfield anti-Lucy takeoff...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Watched Sherlock Holmes last night - pretty good popcorn flick.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:43 pm

manny wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Wow, I'm not the only one who hated NBK? Damn. I remember seeing that in the theatre and by about the halfway point, I was sitting there considering asking for my $$ back. Simply awful.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Wow, I'm not the only one who hated NBK? Damn. I remember seeing that in the theatre and by about the halfway point, I was sitting there considering asking for my $$ back. Simply awful.

I'd like to see that one again. I saw it years ago as a rental, but I remember it being pretty good.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I didn't like it either
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Judging by the reviews on IMdb.com, NBK is a "love it or hate it" flick.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:23 pm

put me in the "love it" category.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Put me in the "never saw it" category.Just one of those flicks I never got around to seeing
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Coincidentally enough,Natural Born Killers was on Indieplex tonight so I watched the last half of it.All I can say is, Lord what a bizarre movie !
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:32 am

Dark Water. Not terrible, but I'm just not the biggest fan of all these remakes of Japanese horror films.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:57 am

Leatherface wrote:
Dark Water. Not terrible, but I'm just not the biggest fan of all these remakes of Japanese horror films.

I agree. I think "The Grudge" was the best of the bunch, they should have just stopped after that.

Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:12 am

A Bridge Too Far
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:48 am

snooloui wrote:
A Bridge Too Far

I bought a copy of this, for cheap, when Hollywood Video went out of business. I haven't watched it yet and the last time I saw it was many, many, many years ago. I remeber it being good though.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Superman - the girls had never seen (old enough to remember, at least) this classic. Very cheesy, but still awesome.

Clash of the Titans (2010) - Not as bad as all the bad press. I don't get the hate. Not great, but the girls enjoyed the monsters.

Watership Down - Classic animated movie about UK rabbits surviving nature and each other. Probably my favorite childhood animated movie. I remember being deeply moved when I first saw it about 30 or so years ago, and it's just as good now. Had some environmental/political issues in it, but i try not to let that get in the way of a good time. The girls watched it twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:48 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

Watership Down - Classic animated movie about UK rabbits surviving nature and each other. Probably my favorite childhood animated movie. I remember being deeply moved when I first saw it about 30 or so years ago, and it's just as good now. Had some environmental/political issues in it, but i try not to let that get in the way of a good time. The girls watched it twice.

Beautiful film, I watched it countless times on HBO as a kid. I also highly recommend the novel.

Another killer film by the same production team was The Plague Dogs, would love to see the original UK print sometime, the US release was severely edited.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Watching New York Dolls: All Dolled Up right now

Yesterday I watched:
The Doors: When_You're_Strange
Rolling_Stones_Stones_in_Exile
Eric_Carr_Tale_of_the_Fox

I so love streaming Netflix!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Count me in for hating NBK.

Watched the original Friday The 13th on blu-ray. Still holds up after all these years. Though I do have to say that it seems so much tamer these days than it once did. And the jump scare at the end may be the best ever in horror. Still got me even though I knew it was coming.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:23 pm

I'm in the last quarter of NBK and I'm still digging it.

I really don't like Oliver Stone's recent movies (I think he's totally obsessed with dissing anything "conservative") but this one is from when he only tried to convey social commentary in his films as opposed to the political agenda he's had recently.

I'm also noticing some really, (REALLY), dark humor in NBK this time around. Some of the things the peripheral and basically unimportant and expendable characters say are hilarious. I find the lacky guard who dotes on the prison warden to be hysterical.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 pm

I guess I'll chime in...I thought it was very entertaining. I had a definate Juliette Lewis "thing" back then as well (still do, I guess).
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:08 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I guess I'll chime in...I thought it was very entertaining. I had a definate Juliette Lewis "thing" back then as well (still do, I guess).

Me too. Normally she'd be too skinny for what I find attractive in women but there's just "something" about her in this film and the similar "Kalifornia".

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 am

Excatly! Too skinny...but...she's got that "je ne sais quoi"...loads of it.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:37 am

The Book Of Eli

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next