Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Last seen movies - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:51 am

The best part is that his special effects weren't all that "special" to begin with.

Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Mortuary" (2005)

My wife just bought that one. I'm sure we'll be checking it out shortly Smile

Watched Dirty Harry last night. For all the justified hype over Clint, what really makes the movie is Andy Robinson as the Scorpio killer. That guy is so hate-inducing in that role that all I can ever do is laugh as he screams while Clint tortures him.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:13 pm

detuned wrote:
You gotta love the fact that Corman is still recycling his own special effects footage even to this day.

He's a great businessman. I read his autobiography several years ago and it was a blast.

And apparently, he's a really nice guy in person, too.

Plus, he helped many iconic actors get their start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:51 pm

In the past few days.

Fanboys - AWESOME!
Knocked Up
Superbad
The Men Who Stare At Goats
GI Joe
500 Days Of Summer

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 am

"Bloody Mary" (2006) - B horror that's kinda like a mish mash of "Heathers," "Candyman" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" set in a mental hospital. A group of student nurses accidentally conjure up a legendary witch while playing something called "The Mirror Game," then have try to cover it all up after people start turning up dead around the hospital they work in.

"Bloody Mary" started out promising but fell apart pretty quickly. None of the cast could act worth a lick, but at least the girls who played the "Mean Girl" nurses were all pretty hot and spent quite a bit of time undressed. Some decent gore too (the "Bloody Mary" creature enjoys collecting eyeballs from her victims... Yuck.) but towards the end the story went off in way too many random directions. This flick is skippable.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:31 am

Friday Night Lights - I live in W. Texas (11 years now) and had never seen this.

Remember the Titans - My wife had never seen this

Ghost Town - Ricky Gervias is awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:51 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:

Ghost Town - Ricky Gervias is awesome.

That was a good flick.

Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:04 pm

The Warriors

I hadn't seen this movie in at least 20 years. I thought maybe nostalgia was clouding my memory on whether or not it was a good movie. It wasn't, I enjoyed it, again!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Skinned Deep

FF, this one has your name on it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0304722/

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Adams Rib starring Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Mary Reilly
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Chaos

This is an EXACT remake of Wes Craven's "Last House On The Left" except for the ending.

It's actually pretty well made for what it is but if you've seen either version of LHOTL, you've seen this movie apart from the almost comedic ending of this one.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:39 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Skinned Deep

FF, this one has your name on it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0304722/

Laughing very hard Looks like a hoot.
I just came from Shop Rite, I almost bought another one of those damned 4-movie "Horror Collection" compilation DVDs. But one of the movies on it was the original "Night of the Living Dead" which I have literally seen a million billion zillion times, and something caled "Razor Eaters." Even I can't bring myself to pay money for something called "Razor Eaters."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:46 pm

exact33 wrote:
Adams Rib starring Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn

Last seen movies - Page 17 25679
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 am

"Wages of Sin" (2006)
Lame ass shot-on-video horror poop about a group of annoying twenty somethings who go to a house in the middle of nowhere for a weekend of partying, only to find it's haunted by the ghost of a crazed preacher (the home's former occupant) who killed his entire family twenty years ago. Part "Amityville," part "Exorcist," part "Frailty," all crap. Man, I've been having a bad run of flicks lately... hahaha

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 am

Saturday night:
(500) Day of Summer

Really good. Clever editing and storytelling makes up for typical romantic-comedy plotline. Zooey Dechanel (sp?) looks great. DallasBlack, don't watch this movie. She'll break your heart. Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_neutral

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:27 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Saturday night:
(500) Day of Summer

Really good. Clever editing and storytelling makes up for typical romantic-comedy plotline. Zooey Dechanel (sp?) looks great. DallasBlack, don't watch this movie. She'll break your heart. Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_neutral

I love that movie, saw it in the theater and have watched it twice on blu ray since. For a directorial debut, it's an impressive film.

and you're right about Zooey...

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:33 am

I didn't know much about it. I heard of it, but didn't give it much thought. Indie boy-meets-hipster-girl. Hilarity ensues. Meh.

I just randomly found it on cable Saturday night and thought I'd give it a shot. Turned out to be pretty derned good.

Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Bloody Mary" (2006) - B horror that's kinda like a mish mash of "Heathers," "Candyman" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" set in a mental hospital.

I saw that last week. I think I fell asleep a couple of times.

We also watched Live Animals, which was pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Just rewatched Spider Man 2
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:01 pm

I watched The Room last Saturday. Honestly, I've seen tons and tons of horrible films, and I can stomache most of them. Hell, I actually like Manos: The Hands of Fate, but this piece of dog feces is so bad it's intolerable. The main character is the worst actor I've ever seen. I am not kidding. His English is so horrible, it makes Jean Claude van Damme look like a goddamn Shakespearian actor.

Don't believe me? Check out these clips:

I hate this movie.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:02 pm

manny wrote:
Just rewatched Spider Man 2

How do you think it holds up?
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Philadelphia (Tom, Denzel 1993, Oscar winners, perfect movie)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Moon

I'm going to have to watch it again as I kept dozing off. I wasn't bored, I was just really tired from a long day.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:53 pm

The Bounty Hunter

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next