Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Last seen movies - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:25 am

The Rush doc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:03 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
The Rush doc

I should be receiving that one today on blu-ray. Did you like it?

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:21 pm

detuned wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
The Rush doc

I should be receiving that one today on blu-ray. Did you like it?

Yep it was great!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Book Of Eli-I purchased it this weekend and saw it with friends who haven't seen it. Unfortunatly one of the guys, Bruce mentioned the suprise ending (he heard it as a rumor but the cat was out of the bag. Just as awesome as the first time and will go down as one of my favorite movies.

How To Train Your Dragon-Me, John and our friends Bruce and Jake went to the $1 theater. My 2nd and their first. I love this movie and it's just as good the second time around, definatly the best of the Dreamworks animated movies since Shrek 2 IMO. The expressions on the face of Toothless are priceless. I will definatly buy this one when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:52 pm

LOTR - Return of the King

X-Men
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Saw "Young Victoria" last night. Actually rather enjoyable

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Just Before Dawn

I'd heard amazing things about this early eighties "slasher" so I probably had too high of expectations for it. Pretty tame and not many scares in it. Not horrible but glad I netflixed it instead of bought.

Superman: The Movie

A long time favorite that never gets old.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:42 pm

jstate wrote:
Just Before Dawn

I'd heard amazing things about this early eighties "slasher" so I probably had too high of expectations for it. Pretty tame and not many scares in it. Not horrible but glad I netflixed it instead of bought.

Superman: The Movie

A long time favorite that never gets old.
I actually have Just Before Dawn on dvd. I don't remember it being the best movie, but I'm sure it's better than most slashers that come out today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:15 am

Lethal Weapon 3: whether you do or don't like the politics of Mel Gibson or Danny Glover, you've got to admit they made a great team.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Sherlock Holmes

Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:45 am

Believer Home Video
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:24 am

"Daybreakers" - cool horror/sci fi/action hybrid about vampires becoming the dominant species on Earth, and what would happen when their source of food - humans! - starts to run low. Good, gory, violent fun. Sam Neill is great as a sleazy corporate head vamp.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 am

Leap Year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:14 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Daybreakers" - cool horror/sci fi/action hybrid about vampires becoming the dominant species on Earth, and what would happen when their source of food - humans! - starts to run low. Good, gory, violent fun. Sam Neill is great as a sleazy corporate head vamp.

Yeah, I enjoyed that one as well, they found some interesting new angles on a well worn genre and made it work.

I watched the remake of The Crazies and was very pleasantly surprised by that film too.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:33 am

I need to see both Daybreakers and The Crazies.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:23 am

detuned wrote:

I watched the remake of The Crazies and was very pleasantly surprised by that film too.

I watch that yesterday morning, pretty good thriller. Never seen the original.

A few days ago I watched *most* of Ninja Assassin. It wasn't really thrilling me but I wasn't in the right frame of mind to watch a movie since my woman of eight flipping years left me on Sunday.

scratch angry angry Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:40 am

The original version of The Crazies is a little more political in tone (the movie was a reaction to the way the police/military were responding to Vietnam war protesters). The primary difference between the two versions is that the original film is told from both the townsfolk & military points of view...and it's more of a straight action flick.

By removing any insight into the Military side of the equation, it makes it more of a suspense flick.

The remake made me want to go back and revisit the original.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Alice In Wonderland Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am

Sin City

Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Inglorious Basterds. I really liked certain scenes of this movie but as a whole I thought it didn't quite hang together.

The Tournament. Fun direct-to-video action flick. Some very good action scenes that are mostly well-shot.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Rest Stop

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:49 pm

John Carpenter's The Thing.

Awesome.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:53 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Awesome.

Classic! From a time when FX were created using prosthetics, latex and animatronics. If Hollywood ever remakes this movie they should be confined to the deepest level of hell.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:01 pm

tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Awesome.

Classic! From a time when FX were created using prosthetics, latex and animatronics. If Hollywood ever remakes this movie they should be confined to the deepest level of hell.

I'm sorta surprised this hasn't been given the re-boot treatment yet. Give'em some time and I'm sure it will happen. Last seen movies - Page 10 355277

And yes, the FX were great. Maybe because I grew up in the era of doing everything by hand, but there is a part of me that feels like movie makers are somehow "cheating" by using CG. And yet the CG movies cost 100x more. Give Rick Baker $100 bucks and an hour and he could make 3 heads explode and tranform you into a werewolf. Look what George Lucas did with some toy model airplanes.

Ah, f**k it. I'm old. Last seen movies - Page 10 251456

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:02 pm

Just watched 'Black Hawk Down' great film
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next