Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

Last seen movies - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Mall Cop - Suprisingly enjoyed this, trying a bit hard to be funny I think, but I still liked it.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Stone Cold

Fun '80s action movie starring Briaan Bosworth as a cop infiltrating a gang of bikers.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Stone Cold

Fun '80s action movie starring Briaan Bosworth as a cop infiltrating a gang of bikers.

The Brotherhood is gonna crack the whip!!!!

entertaining movie!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 am

Me and my friends John, Laura, and George watched 13 Ghosts (John was the only one who never saw it before).

This Tuesday me and John are going to the dollar theater and see Alice In Wonderland and Clash Of The Titans. All this after he helps me learn how to drive a manual (a skill I will need once I start my automotive internship).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Reptilicus

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:13 pm

I finally watched 'Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer' not as horrid as I expected but certainly not a great film
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:29 pm

manny wrote:
I finally watched 'Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer' not as horrid as I expected but certainly not a great film

I just bought that. I have no idea why, I thought the first was appalling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm

The "Silver Surfer" flick is alot better than the first one, though, still a mindless diversion at best.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Clue

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 pm

exact33 wrote:
Clue

"I'm going home to sleep with my wife!"
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Joe wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Clue

"I'm going home to sleep with my wife!"

Last seen movies - Page 5 Lol

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Took my daughter to see 'The Karate Kid' and surprisingly I enjoyed the movie, I completely expected to hate it, since I hated the original series of movies in the 80's
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:34 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
Stone Cold

fantastic movie
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Role Models

it was funny
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Joe wrote:
Role Models

I thought the guy who's in Superbad (runs the main guy over) and Pineapple Express (a teacher), really funny. The accent he puts on is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:29 am

Saw The A-Team last Thursday. Honestly, I thought it was going to be utter crap, but I was pleasantly surprise. It was actually an enjoyable, properly written action flick. Definitely worth seeing.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:35 am

Last night I watched John Carpenter's "They Live" for the first time in ages. Such a killer movie. OBEY. SLEEP. CONSUME. NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT...
After seeing it, I had to make Roddy Piper's most famous line into my signature. I was due for a change anyway. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:53 am

'I Am Comic', a documentary about how sucky it is to be a stand-up comic on the road. Funny and depressing.

I saw lots of parralles between lots of 80's comics and 80's musicians that were "this close" to making it and are now so bitter and old about the whole experience.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Last night I watched John Carpenter's "They Live" for the first time in ages. Such a killer movie. OBEY. SLEEP. CONSUME. NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT...
After seeing it, I had to make Roddy Piper's most famous line into my signature. I was due for a change anyway. Laughing

Love that movie...BEST...FIST FIGHT...EVER! "JUST PUT ON THE GLASSES!!!!!"

I own a copy of this one.

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all outta bubblegum.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:42 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
Saw The A-Team last Thursday. Honestly, I thought it was going to be utter crap, but I was pleasantly surprise. It was actually an enjoyable, properly written action flick. Definitely worth seeing.

YOU PANCAKED MY VAN IMMA KILL YOU FOOL
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:24 pm

American Ninja - a bit ridiculous and unrealstic, but still enjoyable
Employee of the Month - totally retarded really
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:24 pm

detuned wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I'll second that. I used to love that chick back in the day. Those eyes are haunting. I still say that quote from time to time.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 pm

2 nights ago:

Road To Perdition

Not a bad movie, quite enjoyable actually, but I don't know about all this "best gangster movie since the Godfather" stuff I kept reading in all the reviews...

Last night watched:

Smokin' Aces

Not bad for a mindless shoot-em-up flick.

Today:

Bourne Identity

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I love that movie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:27 am

detuned wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

My all time favorite movie quote! Very Happy

Watched "Did you hear about the Morgans?" a couple of days ago. Last seen movies - Page 5 124296

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next