Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

Last seen movies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 am

detuned wrote:
Getting ready to watch Leap Year. I guess it's "Amy Adams" day at the HOM.

Smile
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Quote :
Oscar the scottmitchel Grouch

Hey! Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:25 am

The Pumpkin Karver.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:49 am

I just watched a John Travolta flic last evening with the ol'ady

"From Paris with love" kinda/sorta like "training day' but more light hearted and hollywood.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:54 am

thejokeriv wrote:

LOL!!!! What's next, that Disney flick she did with the guy from Can't Buy Me Love?

Seen that one already. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:56 am

detuned wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

LOL!!!! What's next, that Disney flick she did with the guy from Can't Buy Me Love?

Seen that one already. Laughing very hard

LOL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:49 am

2012 - What a crap movie that was!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:26 pm

kmorg wrote:
2012 - What a crap movie that was!

I thought it was hilarious. The problem was, it wasn't meant to be a comedy. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:38 pm

Daybreakers. Yeah, that wasn't bad at all. Kind of deflates towards the end but it's nice to see an action movie in which the camera is held still all the way through, and there are some cool designs for the vampires.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:52 pm

The Black Scorpion

Another 50s giant bug classic.

Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Assault On Precinct 13 (remake) - I thought it was pretty decent, could've been worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:08 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The Black Scorpion

Except that one is quite a few notches down the quality totem pole...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:21 pm

detuned wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
The Black Scorpion

It's better than the giant grasshopper one. I think it's funny that they nicked the "stridulation" noise from Them for the scorpion.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:31 pm

tohostudios wrote:
detuned wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
The Black Scorpion

It's better than the giant grasshopper one. I think it's funny that they nicked the "stridulation" noise from Them for the scorpion.

You and these damn bug movies, now I'm in the mood to see Tarantula! angry
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:41 pm

detuned wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
detuned wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
The Black Scorpion

You and these damn bug movies, now I'm in the mood to see Tarantula! Last seen movies - Page 4 308838

Surprisingly, that one is only available on PAL DVD. I keep waiting for that one to come out on Region free. Probably the first monster movie I ever saw and the reason I hate spiders.

I watched Them several weeks ago for the umpteenth time. That one holds up surprisingly well.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Planet Hulk

Eh. Marvel doesn't really make the best animated movies. Even though there was some choice violence, the quality of acting and animation was on par with Saturday mornings.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:59 pm

detuned wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
detuned wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
The Black Scorpion

You and these damn bug movies, now I'm in the mood to see Tarantula! angry

BTW, check out my latest acquistions:

Earth vs The Spider / War Of The Colossal Beast
The Monster That Challenged The World / IT: The Terror From Beyond Space

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:39 pm

The Monster That Challenged The World is an old favorite, that one creeped me out as a kid. The monster is so "icky" looking, I had nightmares about it.

IT! is of course the inspiration for Alien.

I can't remember the other two, I"m sure I've probably seen them.
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:40 pm

The Siege - Not brilliant, but not bad even if the subject is a bit controversial.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:26 am

"Heavy Metal in Baghdad" - the documentary about Acrassicauda, the only heavy metal band in Iraq, and their daily struggles trying to keep the band together in the midst of a war zone. All I can say is DAMN. Next time I read an interview with some lame-a$$ band complaining about how tough life on the road is, I hope someone tells them to shut up and watch this movie.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:35 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Heavy Metal in Baghdad" - the documentary about Acrassicauda, the only heavy metal band in Iraq, and their daily struggles trying to keep the band together in the midst of a war zone. All I can say is DAMN. Next time I read an interview with some lame-a$$ band complaining about how tough life on the road is, I hope someone tells them to shut up and watch this movie.

NO joke!!!! Amazing movie!!!! Do you have their EP?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:37 am

Based on FF and Joker's comments I am going to check out that Heavy Metal in Baghad flick
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

NO joke!!!! Amazing movie!!!! Do you have their EP?

No I don't, but I'm interested in checking it out now after seeing the flick.

Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:37 pm

T4:Salvation (1year after cinema premiere)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Just got back from the theater....watched "The A-Team"

I was entertained

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next