Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Last seen movies - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:57 am

All three LOTR extended editions back to back to back!

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:02 pm

exact33 wrote:

Nothing says "nerd" like 9 hours straight of Lord Of The Rings action. Wink
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:05 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Nothing says "nerd" like 9 hours straight of Lord Of The Rings action. Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_wink

Smile

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:03 am

Halloween 2 - unfortunately I feel asleep due to exhaustion just as Myers broke through the outhouse to kill that girl ¬.¬
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:27 am

ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
Halloween 2 - unfortunately I feel asleep due to exhaustion just as Myers broke through the outhouse to kill that girl ¬.¬

My copy of that just came yesterday. I'll watch it this week.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:57 am

SyFy channel's latest epic, "MEGA PIRANHA" Laughing very hard ... see the thread about it for my impressions...

Tonite's feature shall be something of a slightly higher quality... 1976's sci-fi classic "Logan's Run" with Michael York...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
SyFy channel's latest epic, "MEGA PIRANHA" Laughing very hard ... see the thread about it for my impressions...

Tonite's feature shall be something of a slightly higher quality... 1976's sci-fi classic "Logan's Run" with Michael York...

That's the one where everyone is killed when the hit 30 or something, right?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:23 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Quote :

That's the one where everyone is killed when the hit 30 or something, right?

Yep, haven't seen it in probably twenty years now. I'm curious as to how well (or not) it has aged over time. I remember it being pretty mind blowin' stuff when I saw it as a kid in the late 70s tho.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Dazed and confused
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Watched the second and third Left Behind movies last night. That's three hours of my life I'll never get back...
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Last seen movies - Page 27 Planet_terror_poster1
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

Goriest movie I've ever seen. Just a fun, over the top gorefest that can't be taken seriously.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Last seen movies - Page 27 8070870

Just watched this today. Really cool movie that reminds me a lot of direct-to-video B-action flicks of the '80s (in a good way). Really cool fight scenes.

Looks like Scott Adkins is on his way to being an action star...
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

Goriest movie I've ever seen. Just a fun, over the top gorefest that can't be taken seriously.

Yep - me too
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Conquest Of The Planet Of The Apes.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 am

Spaceballs

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:13 am

Halloween 2 (RZ version)

Man, does this movie suck! I ejected it after 30 minutes. Damn thing mirrors the original with Laurie Strode in the hospital recovering from her injuries when Michael Myers shows up and starts killing people while stalking her.

And then she wakes up! That's right, the first 30 minutes are nothing but a dream sequence! Couple that fact with the stupid recurring imagery of a white horse and the most ridiculous overusage of F bombs (one guy just repeatedly says that as he's dying for about 3 minutes) and I just couldn't take any more.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:12 am

I think Rob Zombie is overrated in just about every category....
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:15 am

I loved House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects. His "re-envisioning" of Halloween was mildly interesting while it was filling in Michael's childhood before it became an almost scene for scene re-creation of the original.

But this H2? Sheesh! I've seen almost as many crappy movies as Fat Freddy but this is only the 2nd or 3rd time I've never made it through one.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:18 am

tohostudios wrote:

But this H2? Sheesh! I've seen almost as many crappy movies as Fat Freddy but this is only the 2nd or 3rd time I've never made it through one.

Crap! I was hoping for an OK flick with that one. Friday The 13th (2009) was the worst remake I have ever seen I never made it through that one....now I'm curious if Halloween 2 is worse.

...and I agree with the fair maiden detuned....Zombie is really overrated....his music is horrible. YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 am

tohostudios wrote:

Last seen movies - Page 27 201269 Junk Cinema Enthusiasts unite!!!

I have a bad habit of watching a movie thru to the end no matter HOW bad it is. Maybe it's some kind of obsessive-compulsive thing, but on the VERY rare occasion that I think "Wow, this movie sucks" and I turn it off, I end up going back to finish it later cuz otherwise I'm afraid I'll wonder how it ended for the rest of my life. Yea, I know. It's ridiculous but I can't help myself.

As for RZ, I haven't seen his "Halloween 2" yet. I didn't love his first "Halloween" but I didn't hate it either. I'm sure I'll see "2" eventually but after all the horrible reviews I've read I'm in no real hurry.

Back on topic... last night I started watching "Logan's Run" for the first time in many years but started getting drowsy so I stopped it at around the 1/2 way mark... will finish it tomorrow. Great movie, it's held up better than I thought it would.

Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Renew! Renew!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Any Which Way But Lose
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Zombieland - Loved it. Thoroughly entertained for all of 87 minutes. The cameo was brilliant.

Up In The Air - another good flick. Good story, nicely acted and sadly relevent in this economy.

The Blues Brothers - You know what's the best way to get my wife to leave the room? Put on this movie and recite the dialog word-for-word. She was off to bed in no time.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Down Periscope

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next