Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Last seen movies - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:51 am

Watched Up last night with the kids. Pretty decent Pixar flick. Not sure it was as great as everyone made it out to be, but entertaining nonetheless.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Last seen movies - Page 40 Monty-pythons-the-meaning-of-life
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths

Netflix FINALLY got it in (they've signed deals with the major studios for delays on new releases but more streaming options). Pretty good.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Last seen movies - Page 40 Monty-pythons-the-meaning-of-life

"Every sperm is sacred...every sperm is great...If a sperm is wasted...God gets quite irate..."

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Here:

One Hour Photo

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:15 am

Yesterday:

Death At A Funeral

Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:30 am

kmorg wrote:
Yesterday:

Death At A Funeral

Saw an advert for that and thought it looked a bit crap. How was it? Does have Martin Lawrence in though and he's funny.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:14 am

Watched a couple of black & white drive-in classics last night:

"The Beast of Yucca Flats" (1961) and "Attack of the Giant Leeches" (1959)

Both were... well, about as good as you would expect from those titles... hahahaha Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:19 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Watched a couple of black & white drive-in classics last night:

"The Beast of Yucca Flats" (1961) and "Attack of the Giant Leeches" (1959)

Both were... well, about as good as you would expect from those titles... hahahaha Laughing very hard
<---------------------

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:10 am

snooloui wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Yesterday:

Death At A Funeral

Saw an advert for that and thought it looked a bit crap. How was it? Does have Martin Lawrence in though and he's funny.

The one you are talking about it the 2010 US remake. I saw the 2007 original British movie, directed by Frank Oz. It was actually rather enjoyable.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:59 am

As Good As It Gets - One of my 5-10 all time favorite movies. Seen it dozens of times. Never gets old.

Love Happens - Chick flick with momma. It was okay.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:51 pm

The remake of The Taking of Pelham 123. Good thriller. Travolta plays good bad guys.
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
The remake of The Taking of Pelham 123. Good thriller. Travolta plays good bad guys.

I really enjoyed that film. Denzel Washington is awesome.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:57 pm

kmorg wrote:
snooloui wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Yesterday:

Death At A Funeral

The one you are talking about it the 2010 US remake. I saw the 2007 original British movie, directed by Frank Oz. It was actually rather enjoyable.

I'm with you, great movie! Too bad people feel they have to do a remake of a movie so soon after the origional (or at all for that matter). Neat how they have the same dwarf as in the origional one though.

On my dad's new LCD tv, I watched Wallace And Grommit: Curse Of The Warerabbit and Hoodwinked.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:20 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
kmorg wrote:
snooloui wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Yesterday:

Death At A Funeral

I'm with you, great movie! Too bad people feel they have to do a remake of a movie so soon after the origional (or at all for that matter). Neat how they have the same dwarf as in the origional one though.

On my dad's new LCD tv, I watched Wallace And Grommit: Curse Of The Warerabbit and Hoodwinked.

My Wife and I actually saw the "Death" original at the Tower Theater. We thought that it was damn funny..... so did the other four people there. I liked it so much that I bought it when it came out on dvd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40