Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Last seen movies - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:53 pm

tohostudios wrote:
We definitely agree more with music than movies. Hell, I can't even remember the last movie we agreed on.

Cats and Dogs
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Oh yeah...

Well 1 out of 100 ain't bad...

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:50 pm

For whatever it's worth, I sort of enjoyed the first "Transformers" ... for a while. Then at about the halfway mark my eyes glazed over. From then on it felt like I was standing behind someone in an arcade, watching them play a video game. It was total overkill.

I haven't bothered with the second one and am not likely to any time soon.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 am

I took my daughter to see Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland and I thought it was an amazing ride.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:11 am

The Blindside-great flick.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:32 am

manny wrote:
I took my daughter to see Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland and I thought it was an amazing ride.

akeldama wrote:
The Blindside-great flick.

I plan on seeing both of those.

Last seen movies - Page 24 438278
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:53 am

I got the Annihilator DVD from Netflix but they sent part 2 first Last seen movies - Page 24 778825
Gonna wait for the first part to show up and watch them consecutively.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:10 am

The Hurt Locker
Purple Rain
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Night at the Museum 1
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Body count (1986)
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Tales From A Parallel Universe - I Worship His Shadow

Great series of movies before it became a mediocre TV series.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Last seen movies - Page 24 Mercury_Rising
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:

I have yet to see a Bruce movie that I didn't like and that one is no exception.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Watching Lord Of The Rings:Return Of The King right now. I will have to pick up the set of movies when it comes out on Blu-Ray on a few weeks!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:45 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Watching Lord Of The Rings:Return Of The King right now. I will have to pick up the set of movies when it comes out on Blu-Ray on a few weeks!!!!

It will be a long time before I ever get any of those, DVDs are just better priced. However, probably by the time I can afford to get a Blu-Ray player, the discs will be the same price as regular DVDs are now.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

I have yet to see a Bruce movie that I didn't like and that one is no exception.

It's a good one! Last seen movies - Page 24 11840

My favorite Bruce movie is The Jackyl though. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Last seen movies - Page 24 7757170

Good stuff with Randy the Ram kind of being a wilder, pathetic version of Rocky Balboa. I prefer to think the ending was a happy one...

Last seen movies - Page 24 7819863

Good zombie comedy. Not on the level of Shaun of the Dead but it was still a cool flick.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

It's a good one! Last seen movies - Page 24 11840

My favorite Bruce movie is The Jackyl though. How about you?

Couldn't answer it but some of my most favorites are:

The Die Hard movies
The Last Boy Scout
The Whole Nine Yards
The Whole Ten Yards
Over The Hedge
The Fith Element
The Sixth Sense
Death Becomes Her
Sin City
Hudson Hawk

As a matter of fact that last one maybe my favorite Bruce movie. I still want to see Cop Out.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:17 am

Yeah, Cop Out looks to be cool.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 am

Matrix Revolutions
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 am

Watched a REAL oldie but goodie last night - the original 1958 version of "The Blob" with Steve McQueen. Cheesy as hell by today's standards but I have a soft spot for it as it's one of the first movies that I remember really scaring the crap outta me as a kid. I couldn't tell you why looking at it now. The Blob looks like an angry ball of chewed up bubble gum. Laughing very hard

I also get a kick out of the late '80s "Blob" remake w/Kevin Dillon and Shawnee Smith...should probably try to catch that one again sometime soon now that I'm thinkin about it...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:19 pm

Fat Freddy! I love both versions of The Blob. Great stuff!

Trick r Treat:

A pretty good new Halloween movie. It weaves 3-4 story lines together in one town/one movie. Pretty nicely done.

V for Vendetta:

Wow! I've avoided this movie for years because of Portman ruining Star Wars and acting stupid in that Wal Mart movie. Well, between her SNL rap and this movie I stand corrected! Plus, when did she all the sudden get hot? Learned to act and got hot over night.

Anyhow, this was a very good movie.

Mutant Chronicles:

Good ideas, good actors. Crappy realization of those ideas and crappy acting.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:50 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Fat Freddy! I love both versions of The Blob. Great stuff!

Rumor has it that Rob Zombie is going to be starting work on yet another version of "The Blob" soon... but he sez the first thing he's gonna change is that there won't be "a big red blobby thing." I'm like, "HOW THE HELL CAN YOU MAKE A BLOB MOVIE WITHOUT A BIG RED BLOBBY THING?" Blaspehemy!!!

scottmitchell74 wrote:

Trick r Treat:

A pretty good new Halloween movie. It weaves 3-4 story lines together in one town/one movie. Pretty nicely done.

I dug this one a lot, too. I'm thinking about buying the DVD next time I come across it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Fear City (1984) It was great. New York noir w/ Tom Berenger, Melanie Griffith, and Billy Dee Williams. Oh, and a black belt psychopath who stalks and slashes nude dancers as he writes this in a novel where he is the main character. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:14 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Fear City (1984) It was great. New York noir w/ Tom Berenger, Melanie Griffith, and Billy Dee Williams. Oh, and a black belt psychopath who stalks and slashes nude dancers as he writes this in a novel where he is the main character. Peace.

I saw this on the late movie a couple of years ago. It was a surprisingly cool piece of B-movie sleaze!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next