Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Last seen movies - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Yeah, Cop Out looks to be cool.

Kevin Smith (director) is already distancing himself from "Cop Out," he's been making it known that he was strictly a director-for-hire on that flick and that it isn't really "his" movie. Never a good sign when the guy who was behind the camera is disowning it while it's still in theatres!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Kevin Smith (director) is already distancing himself from "Cop Out," he's been making it known that he was strictly a director-for-hire on that flick and that it isn't really "his" movie. Never a good sign when the guy who was behind the camera is disowning it while it's still in theatres!!

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a good sign. I'll probably still get it from Netflix though.

Last movie I watched:

Last seen movies - Page 25 Remember-the-titans-dvd
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Same here bout the Cop Out movie

Last new to me movie I saw was Damage with Stone Cold Steve Austin also saw Sherlock Holmes again which is a great flick
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 pm

I really wanna see Sherlock Holmes.

Netflix doesn't have it available until the end of April for some reason. Isn't it out on DVD?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Doesn't necessarily mean anything. The Marx Brothers hated Coconuts and tried everything to stop the movie from being released but it stands as one of the best Marx Brothers movies ever. Artists are always their biggest critics and just because they hate a project they did doesn't mean it was bad.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:29 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Doesn't necessarily mean anything. The Marx Brothers hated Coconuts and tried everything to stop the movie from being released but it stands as one of the best Marx Brothers movies ever. Artists are always their biggest critics and just because they hate a project they did doesn't mean it was bad.

Very true.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Yes it came out March 30th
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Addy wrote:

I wonder why Netflix won't be getting it until a month later? Is there some new deal now with movies, where Netflix has to wait?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:53 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Addy wrote:

I wonder why Netflix won't be getting it until a month later? Is there some new deal now with movies, where Netflix has to wait?

Yes
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:46 am

Yes Man (Jim Carrey comedy)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 am

iamrockerfun wrote:

Zooey Deschanel (incredibly hot babe)
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:44 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
Addy wrote:

Yes

Are you serious? That sorta pisses me off. I don't want to go rent movies from Hollywood. I'm way too spoiled being able to do it from my desk chair at home while I'm in my jammies!!! But I don't wanna wait a month either!!! THIS IS LAME!

Is it on all the new releases?
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 pm

MB you should just go buy it its THAT good probobly could get it for 20 bucks or under if you have a Hastings they got it as of Sat. for 16.99 brand new

All the hollywood videos in my area closed down this month, the only one in town is on the other side of town so we wont be renting from Hollywood anymore
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Addy wrote:
MB you should just go buy it its THAT good probobly could get it for 20 bucks or under if you have a Hastings they got it as of Sat. for 16.99 brand new

All the hollywood videos in my area closed down this month, the only one in town is on the other side of town so we wont be renting from Hollywood anymore

Where you gonna rent from now? You outta sign up with Netflix. It's a good deal dude. You save all kinds of money going that route. Plus you never have to leave the house (except to get your mail).

But this thing of making us wait on new releases just is too much. This needs to stop.

And Addy, I don't buy many DVDs. I tend to spend my 'allowance money' on CDs instead. Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:41 pm

I was in Europe over the past 10 days but on the plane and bus rides between cities I caught a few movies:

The Blind Side. Surprisingly good. Easily Sandra Bullock's best performance.

The Da Vinci Code. Ye gods, this was horrible. Whether you find the religious aspect of the story offensive or not, this was an uncommonly stupid movie, and the pain is multiplied by the fact that it's like 3 hours long. I think National Treasure did this kind of
scavenger hunt plot better (that's not saying much).

Sherlock Holmes. If I'm going to watch a Sherlock Holmes flick, I'd still rather watch the Jeremy Brett tv series, but this was better than I expected it to be. It's not bad, it's just that it's not that great either. Jude Law is really good as Watson, though.

Young Frankenstein. Hilarious. I never get tired of watching this one. I actually watched it twice in a row on the flight home.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:53 am

The Devil's Rejects. Liked this one much better than House of 1000 Corpses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 am

"Wetlands Preserved: The Story of An Activist Nightclub" - a documentary about a very unique nightclub in New York City called The Wetlands Preserve, which was known mainly for its Deadhead vibe and its role in kick starting the "jam band" scene in the late 80s/early 90s (Phish, Blues Traveler, Spin Doctors, Dave Matthews Band, Hootie & the Blowfish, etc. all started out playing @ Wetlands when they were unknowns), but it was also a big part of the '90s hardcore scene in New York, and supported many other "fringe" forms of music. The club was also a hub of environmentalist/activist groups and activities and organized a lot of protests and campaigns for various political/environmental causes. I'm not into the "jam" scene at all but it was interesting to see how many VERY big name bands all got their start playing at this little hole in the wall club, plus the combination of rock n roll and activism set this place apart from other clubs.
I went to an all day death metal festival at the Wetlands back in '94 and I sorta hoped maybe there'd be a clip from that show in this movie,: but no such luck. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Addy wrote:

I called Netflix yesterday, for those interested.

They said that they will be getting most of the new releases on opening day.

But that there are just a few titles (currently just two) that are not available until a few weeks later.

So it's not a biggie really.

I was happy to hear this because I'm a Netflix FREEAK!!!

Last seen movies - Page 25 778825
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:55 pm

detuned wrote:
iamrockerfun wrote:

Zooey Deschanel (incredibly hot babe)

Separate Ways (awesome Journey song)

Saw Solomon Kane last week. It was pretty decent. Nothing special though, but it was entertaining. Conan the Barbarian is still the best flick based on a Bob Howard character though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:52 am

Bruno.

What. The. F*ck?!
Why did I even rent that movie?! O.o
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:08 am

ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
Bruno.

What. The. F*ck?!

Last seen movies - Page 25 Lol

I heard pretty bad things about it. Haven't seen it though.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:14 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
Bruno.

What. The. F*ck?!

I heard pretty bad things about it. Haven't seen it though.

I was pretty disappointed by it. It wasn't nearly as funny as Borat.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:26 am

I hated Borat.

I don't think this is my kind of movie at all.

Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:29 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
I hated Borat.

I don't think this is my kind of movie at all.

Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_lol

Whadya know? We agree on this one. Time for the board to crash.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next