Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new ACCEPT album

Go down 
+37
iamrockerfun
jstate
Igor
Cliffy
Thrasher73
Flash Rockin Man
labrekk
DallasBlack
MoonChild
ACCEPT
FlyingV
kmorg
scottmitchell74
Eyesore
Shawn Of Fire
Temple of Blood
exact33
Wargod
Troublezone
tohostudios
krokus
Wicked Rick
Fat Freddy
Dave the Boss
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
Lurideath
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
Glenn Rogers
MetalGuy71
ZetaReticuli
bgast1
ultmetal
troublemagnet
Gilbert
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Yeah, I dig 'em. I bought three cheapo discs before my vacation. No complaints. Small stock, though. I hope to see him add more stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Man, this new Accept ROCKS!!!!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:13 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Just ordered from Metal Season, too. $9.99 with a bonus track. Snagged the new Soilwork and a cheapo Sick of it All disc as well.

That's where I got the latest Sabaton disc as well. Good service so far.

well thats where i will get it from them too!

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:10 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Just ordered from Metal Season, too. $9.99 with a bonus track. Snagged the new Soilwork and a cheapo Sick of it All disc as well.

Wish they had carried more stuff but maybe they will eventually and cheap and fast servive!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Wish they had carried more stuff but maybe they will eventually and cheap and fast servive!

Wargod51

I hear CD Inzane does just that lol! just kidding

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:48 pm

There's some seriously high praise in this thread. I'm interested now.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:44 am

Heard some tracks off of it the other day. Wow! It's too bad I simply don't have the cash to spend 16 euros on a new CD.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Am I the only one who thinks this new guy frequently sounds like Jon Oliva?

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:09 pm

tohostudios wrote:

No, I noticed it too...

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:17 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

No, I noticed it too...

Haven't heard the entire album yet but I just gave "Teutonic Terror" and "The Abyss" a quick spin on YouTube and yeah, I can sorta hear it too. It didn't occur to me till Toho mentioned it though.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:44 am

Close to Jon Oliva indeed.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:15 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

No, I noticed it too...

Man, don't ruin this for me. I'm liking the CD, but now I'll listen with new ears.... NO ONE sounds like Jon...

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:39 am

kmorg wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

No, I noticed it too...

Man, don't ruin this for me. I'm liking the CD, but now I'll listen with new ears.... NO ONE sounds like Jon...

He doesn't so much "sound like" Jon as he sometimes resembles his tone at different points on the album...he's just one of those high-end, raspy singers like Udo, Jon, Tom Keifer, Brian Johnson, etc...

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:10 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

No, I noticed it too...

He doesn't so much "sound like" Jon as he sometimes resembles his tone at different points on the album...he's just one of those high-end, raspy singers like Udo, Jon, Tom Keifer, Brian Johnson, etc...

Except that he can tone down the "gravel" too as heard on "Kill The Pain". He's actually quite versatile.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:11 pm

I'm about halfway through this album, and it's pretty smokin'! I don't think anyone could have predicted this.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:37 am

Eyesore wrote:
I'm about halfway through this album, and it's pretty smokin'! I don't think anyone could have predicted this.

I always expected ACCEPT's return to be breathtaking headbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 am

Just placed an order w/Amazon for the new CD. Stoked! headbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:04 pm

I'm excited too, sounds great so far.
Are you non europeans ordering imports?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:02 pm

TheNazgul wrote:

I ordered the U.S. version which comes out Sept. 14th cuz it has a track on it ("Time Machine") that's not on the Euro version, or so Amazon sez anyway.

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

I ordered the U.S. version which comes out Sept. 14th cuz it has a track on it ("Time Machine") that's not on the Euro version, or so Amazon sez anyway.

That is incorrect. It's on my CD....

Second thought, my version is the digi-pak, so it might be a bonus track here as well.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:54 pm

kmorg wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

Second thought, my version is the digi-pak, so it might be a bonus track here as well.

Mine is the jewel case version and "Time Machine" is on it too.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:15 pm

tohostudios wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

Mine is the jewel case version and "Time Machine" is on it too.

surprised Weird. I was just goin' by what the Amazon listing sez. Oh well, whatever. At least it'll be in my hands soon. I've been hitting YouTube to watch the "Teutonic Terror" video at least once a day for the past week or so already. headbanger

Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:14 pm

After about 100 listens I finally took it out of my cd changer in my car and put in the new Iron Maiden. Metal heaven!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 pm

This is a great METAL album!!!!! The only thing keeping it from being a perfect release is Udo. The album is awesome, the new singer does a great job, but I still wonder how great it would be if Udo sang on it
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:33 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Same here. I got the new Accept and Candlemass' King of the Grey Islands in today's mail. Took a little longer than expected to receive them, but decent service & prices from Metal Season. Shame their catalog is a bit limited for my tastes.

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new ACCEPT album
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next