Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new ACCEPT album

Go down 
+37
iamrockerfun
jstate
Igor
Cliffy
Thrasher73
Flash Rockin Man
labrekk
DallasBlack
MoonChild
ACCEPT
FlyingV
kmorg
scottmitchell74
Eyesore
Shawn Of Fire
Temple of Blood
exact33
Wargod
Troublezone
tohostudios
krokus
Wicked Rick
Fat Freddy
Dave the Boss
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
Lurideath
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
Glenn Rogers
MetalGuy71
ZetaReticuli
bgast1
ultmetal
troublemagnet
Gilbert
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:55 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
I have a feeling this album is gonna kick Udo's ass really hard.

Say again? The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 505193
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Gilbert wrote:
ZetaReticuli wrote:
I have a feeling this album is gonna kick Udo's ass really hard.

Say again? The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 505193

You read me. Udo's gonna regret not re-joining the band. Tornillo is the man! Besides, you think Udo has any range nowadays? Come on, he sounds like an angry drunk. If his voice was 1985, it'd be fine, but nope...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:45 am

UDO has always sounded like an angry drunk, it's true. But his voice is so special that he adds the anger many seek in metal songs.

Besides, didn't Accept recruit Tornillo because he sounds like UDO?

Basically, UDO's voice is still the reference and the identity to ACCEPT.

Having said that, both ACCEPT and UDO are my favorites The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:21 am

Wow, that's killer! Can't wait for the complete album.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:28 pm

For those whut ain't heared it yet, here's the new track "The Abyss" -- sounds pretty bad ass to me

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:27 am

I just heard teutonic terror!

WOW! I have the feeling this album is gonna be one of the best purchases in years. The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
Wicked Rick
Metal novice
Metal novice
Wicked Rick

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:17 am

As of right now I plan on getting it! Like what I hear.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 am

Its going to be a BUY OR DIE album for any metal fan in this world.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:54 am

I definitely will be picking this up. This guy is Udo-esque but not as nasally which is what drives me nuts with Udo's voice.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:47 pm

New album info...

Quote :
"Blood Of The Nations", the new studio album from ACCEPT, will be released via Nuclear Blast Records on the following dates:

August 20: Europe
September 14: North America

"Blood Of The Nations" was recorded at Backstage Studio in Derbyshire, England with acclaimed British producer and SABBAT guitarist Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, EXODUS, ARCH ENEMY, MASTERPLAN). The CD — which marks the recording debut of the band's latest addition, vocalist Mark Tornillo (ex-TT QUICK) — contains the following 12 tracks:

01. Beat The Bastards
02. Teutonic Terror
03. The Abyss
04. Blood Of The Nations
05. Shades Of Death
06. Locked And Loaded
07. Kill The Pain
08. Rollin Thunder
09. Pandemic
10. New World Comin'
11. No Shelter
12. Bucketful Of Hate

Funky cover...
The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Bloodofthenationscd

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Cover's kinda goofy. But what the hell, I really like the two tracks I've heard ("the Abyss" and "Teutonic Terror") so I'm hoping the rest of the album will shred as well. Bring it on, Accept!!

Just read on Blabbermouth that they're doing two shows in this area (one in NYC, one in New Jersey) with King's X (!) opening ... rather odd combo don'tcha think?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 pm

This album is BADASS!

Wolf is as good as ever and Mark is a great addition.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:04 pm

I've had this since last week and have heard it about 50 times and it's the best metal cd I've heard in 10 years.
Not one bad track on there it's all great German heavy metal. My fav to date is "Pandemic" simply gives me goosebumps when I hear it. "Time Machine" a bonus track is a slower piece but the guitar work is phenominal!

The guitar work between Wolf & Herman is also the best I've heard in years these 2 compliment each other very well.

I'd rate this cd 15/10

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:55 am

The album isn't out here yet angry
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:37 am

I think Ronny Munroe would've also been a great choice for this new Accept lineup. The music is similar to what he was doing in Metal Church, only better.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39655

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:43 am

This is sounding like a no regrets purchase. I'll have to move it up on the prioprity list. I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:44 am

It's not out in the US yet but I ordered my copy from MetalSeasons for 9.99.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:55 pm

tohostudios wrote:

does it have a bonus track? I saw the digi on nuclearhell for $14 with a bonus track..

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Accept's Facebook page is tooting the fact that BLOOD OF THE NATIONS debuted at #4 on the German album charts, which is their best-ever chart showing in their homeland.

...for those of ya who actually care about that sort of thing. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Every metal band is charting higher than ever ... and selling fewer units.

Because metalheads are more dedicated and actually buy more product than pop fans.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Every metal band is charting higher than ever ... and selling fewer units.

Because metalheads are more dedicated and actually buy more product than pop fans.

Very true...

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:17 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

does it have a bonus track? I saw the digi on nuclearhell for $14 with a bonus track..

Yes, it does. Not only that but it came already today! Holy Crap that was fast! I only placed my order Saturday afternoon!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:43 pm

This album is getting some killer reviews. Everyone says it's awesome! Can't wait to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:00 pm

Just ordered from Metal Season, too. $9.99 with a bonus track. Snagged the new Soilwork and a cheapo Sick of it All disc as well.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Just ordered from Metal Season, too. $9.99 with a bonus track. Snagged the new Soilwork and a cheapo Sick of it All disc as well.

That's where I got the latest Sabaton disc as well. Good service so far.

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new ACCEPT album
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next