Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new ACCEPT album

Go down 
+37
iamrockerfun
jstate
Igor
Cliffy
Thrasher73
Flash Rockin Man
labrekk
DallasBlack
MoonChild
ACCEPT
FlyingV
kmorg
scottmitchell74
Eyesore
Shawn Of Fire
Temple of Blood
exact33
Wargod
Troublezone
tohostudios
krokus
Wicked Rick
Fat Freddy
Dave the Boss
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
Lurideath
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
Glenn Rogers
MetalGuy71
ZetaReticuli
bgast1
ultmetal
troublemagnet
Gilbert
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

The new ACCEPT album Empty
PostSubject: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Being a big fan, i was glad to read the following in the latest issue of Metal Hammer:
"According to bassist Peter Baltes, the album will see the band return to the balls-out metal style of their classic early albums. Peter explains: if you take Balls to the wall, Restless and Wild and Breaker and melt them together in a big bucket of steel, out comes the new record".
"The new Accept album is scheduled to be released in the first half of this year".

Fingers crossed. Let's hope it's worth waiting for. The new ACCEPT album 11840
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Gilbert, do you think it will sound different than the UDO solo albums?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:36 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
Gilbert, do you think it will sound different than the UDO solo albums?

Accept have always been linked to UDO.

I just hope they will make some changes. It's still early for a new UDO release. We just had Dominator. So let's hope it's different.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:34 pm

I'll be getting this. I'm a big fan of TT Quick and Accept, so this should be an interesting melding of the two.

ult

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:53 pm

I'll be getting it too. I've never heard TT Quick before. Don't even know where to find them. But Accept. Yeah, I'll get it.
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:58 pm

I'm looking forward to this. Seeing that video of them in the studio...the music sounded really good. Udo doesn't sound the same anymore, he lost the fire...now he sounds boring, just like his band.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:04 am

I'd be willing to give it a shot, but I'm not getting all worked up over it. Couldn't be any worse than Eat the Heat, right?

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:11 am

ZetaReticuli wrote:
I'm looking forward to this. Seeing that video of them in the studio...the music sounded really good. Udo doesn't sound the same anymore, he lost the fire...now he sounds boring, just like his band.

Hardly! Udo still sounds like Udo and much of his solo work in the last few years is as good as anything that Accept has recorded and better than some of it.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:40 am

I'll have to get this one...They should Tour with UDO...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:44 am

ZetaReticuli wrote:

I expect as much coming from a 110 year old person.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:34 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'd be willing to give it a shot, but I'm not getting all worked up over it. Couldn't be any worse than Eat the Heat, right?

Eat the Heat isn't that bad. It's a decent metal album, compared to St Anger The new ACCEPT album Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:23 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
ZetaReticuli wrote:

I expect as much coming from a 110 year old person.

Yea anyone who lives to be 110 years old is The new ACCEPT album 576953

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 pm

ultmetal wrote:
ZetaReticuli wrote:

Hardly! Udo still sounds like Udo and much of his solo work in the last few years is as good as anything that Accept has recorded and better than some of it.

Totally true. UDO barely ever missed. All of his albums are amazing.
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:37 pm

The new song sounds wicked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWyDzSH_Des&feature=email
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:26 pm

I'm wanting to hear this. Eddie Trunk was supposed to play a new track last night on his radio show on XM but I unfortunately missed it.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:42 pm

That new song RULES!!! Really looking fwd to this!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Great Song! I can hardly wait for the album The new ACCEPT album 11840
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Sounds great!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Sounds great!

x2!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Uggg, they need to bring back David Reece.

The new ACCEPT album 84826

That new tune actually sounds pretty promising.

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Great sounding song, I have high hopes for this.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Sounds good. I'm a very casual fan of Accept, but I loved TT Quick, I'm definitely picking this up.

Is there a release date set?
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 pm

ultmetal wrote:
ZetaReticuli wrote:

We've played with UDO a few times. He gets mad respect from Hirax. Big influence on how we are live...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 pm

I have a feeling this album is gonna kick Udo's ass really hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new ACCEPT album
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next