Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new ACCEPT album

Go down 
+37
iamrockerfun
jstate
Igor
Cliffy
Thrasher73
Flash Rockin Man
labrekk
DallasBlack
MoonChild
ACCEPT
FlyingV
kmorg
scottmitchell74
Eyesore
Shawn Of Fire
Temple of Blood
exact33
Wargod
Troublezone
tohostudios
krokus
Wicked Rick
Fat Freddy
Dave the Boss
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
Lurideath
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
Glenn Rogers
MetalGuy71
ZetaReticuli
bgast1
ultmetal
troublemagnet
Gilbert
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

The new ACCEPT album - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:22 pm

I was able to snag the Bonus Track edition of Blood Of The Nations today @ FYE for $7.99 new!! Whoo! I had heard most of it before and thought it was fantastic, but did not think I'd ever come across it locally...score!!!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:52 am

What was the bonus track, if you don't mind me asking?

I ordered mine on-line as a new release with bonus tracks, then saw the same exact copy at FYE soon afterwards. Seems to me it was harder to find the edition that didn't contain bonus tracks.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:03 am

Here's what said about bonus tracks first go-round...

Quote :

Just out of curiosity, has anyone purchased the new album WITHOUT the bonus track 'Time Machine'? Every place I see it listed for sale and even the copies at FYE are listed with the "bonus track".

Is it truly a bonus if you can get it everywhere? What is it a bonus to? The vinyl edition? 1st run copies? Anyone know?

There is a Japanese version with 'Land of the Free' as a bonus track that doesn't appear on the North American version. If that's the song you got, congratualtions on your find! You got a deal. The new ACCEPT album - Page 7 911681

PostSubject: Re: The new ACCEPT album   The new ACCEPT album - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new ACCEPT album
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7