Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scorpions - Sting in the Tail

Go down 
+29
mez
nevermore
Wargod
tohostudios
Eyesore
Required Fields
ZetaReticuli
Temple of Blood
iamrockerfun
krokus
James B.
mr.electric39
Mglaffas81
MetalGuy71
7thSaviour
manny
the sentinel
Schbopo
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
Dave the Boss
thejokeriv
snooloui
Gilbert
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
mc666
ultmetal
Metal Misfit
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Just found out (after a few weeks with zero mention of an opening act) that Cinderella is opening for 'em in Detroit. headbanger They would've been my second choice of all the acts opening for them this summer (Ratt's the 1st).

Also, they're selling USB flash drives of the concerts this summer. $36.63. That's even more than what KISS was charging but I gotta get it!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 am

Quote :
The "premium edition" of SCORPIONS' latest album, "Sting In The Tail", will be made available on November 2 via Sony.

"Sting in the Tail" premium edition track listing:

01. Raised On Rock
02. Sting In The Tail
03. Slave Me
04. The Good Die Young
05. No Limit
06. Rock Zone
07. Lorelei
08. Turn You On
09. Let's Rock
10. SLY
11. Spirit Of Rock
12. The Best Is Yet To Come
13. Dreamers
14. Too Far
15. Miracle (regular version)
16. The Good Die Young (new version)
17. Thunder And Lightning

Bonus DVD

01. Sting In The Tail (live video San Antonio)
02. The Best Is Yet To Come (live video Prague)
03. Sting In The Tail (Video Message - EPK)

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:54 am

angry
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:44 pm

angry angry angry
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Bastages!!!! Farging Iceholes!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:43 pm

This stuff is starting to tick me off. That Slash deluxe edition has me mad too. I wish they would at least announce "and 4 months from now you can pick up a special edition, if you prefer".

I remember when Slash's album came out thinking "Why didn't they release the Alice Cooper song?!" Well, now we know.

Release it all at once and give people the option to choose because I certainly won't be buying any "special" editions 5 months after having bought the original and only advertised album.

Record companies stay shooting themselves in the foot.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
This stuff is starting to tick me off. That Slash deluxe edition has me mad too. I wish they would at least announce "and 4 months from now you can pick up a special edition, if you prefer".

I remember when Slash's album came out thinking "Why didn't they release the Alice Cooper song?!" Well, now we know.

Release it all at once and give people the option to choose because I certainly won't be buying any "special" editions 5 months after having bought the original and only advertised album.

Record companies stay shooting themselves in the foot.

That stuff pisses me off all the time, also hate when they reissue decades old albums with new songs or demos, I refuse to rebuy the same CD I already own, I have thought of making an exception to Black Sabbath's Seventh Star and The Eternal Idol, but it is no wonder album sales are down, when not even a year after the original release they reissue the album with bonus songs
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:40 am

Nuclear Blast are famous for this.

I'm betting that the live broadcast of Accept from Hollywood a few nights ago will see the light of day on some "Special Edition" of Blood of the Nations within the next few months.

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:48 am

I hate to say this, but this is a reason people download.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Honestly, I can imagine a label reissuing an album if it's been out of print for years (like BOC's Imaginos a couple of years ago), but this is getting retarded.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:13 pm

It's just as bad as the movie companies that put out the same movie (regular dvd, bonus material edition, unrated version, directors cut, etc.) within months of each other.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:54 pm

For me this sort of thing has the weird effect of causing me to never buy albums (any version) I initially intended to. On almost all new releases the first thing I think is "wonder if another edition will be coming out down the line". Most of the time I hold off buying just on that chance. I then usually forget about it and never pick up any version that gets released. My attention span as a consumer is very short before I'm off to the next thing. Plus I've kind of gotta to the point of only albums I truly love and play to death get the upgrades. And only if the extras are something I'll get some use out of. I've come accept that those bonus dvds will never get played.

Haven't picked up Sting In The Tail yet, and to be honest this new version won't get me to run out for it. It goes on the "wait for it cheap" list.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:40 am

I'm still hesitating about bying sting in the tail scratch
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:10 am

I need to pull this album off the shelf and spin it again.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:44 pm

So it finally dawned on me what "SLY" means.

Still Loving You

Maybe that was common knowledge, maybe it's in the lyrics of the song, but I couldn't figure it out for the longest time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions - Sting in the Tail   Scorpions - Sting in the Tail - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scorpions - Sting in the Tail
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7