Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting?

Go down 
+3
TrogDawn
nevermore
Required Fields
7 posters

Bad Boys Running Wild
Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Vote_lcap17%Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Rock You Like a Hurricane
Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Vote_lcap17%Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
I'm Leaving You
Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Coming Home
Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Vote_lcap33%Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
The Same Thrill
Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Big City Nights
Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Vote_lcap33%Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
As Soon As the Good Times Roll
 0% [ 0 ]
Crossfire
 0% [ 0 ]
Still Loving You
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting?   Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Bad Boys Running Wild gets my vote. An excellent song, and the best 80s Scorpions song, in my opinion. Coming Home is my second favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting?   Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:49 pm

Big City Nights. It's a pretty catchy tune. And it isn't overplayed like Rock You Like A Hurricane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting?   Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:05 pm

Coming Home is just awesome.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting?   Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:16 pm

nevermore wrote:
Big City Nights. It's a pretty catchy tune. And it isn't overplayed like Rock You Like A Hurricane.
Ditto. Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? 309780
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting?   Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:55 pm

I'm with Spec here. I've always loved that slow, yearning intro to Coming Home, then the ferocity that they hit the main body of the song with. The music and the lyrics match up perfectly in my mind.
Back to top Go down
HellRaiser
Metal student
Metal student
HellRaiser

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting?   Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:56 pm

I put a vote down for 'Coming Home'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting?   Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:21 pm

I'm cliche on this one. Rock you like a hurricane still rips my face off.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting?   Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:24 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Ditto. Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? 309780

me too 🤘
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting?   Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:49 pm

I went with Coming Home. Simply phenomenal song!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting?   Favorite song off of Scorpions - Love at First Sting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1