Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+46
QuothTheRaven
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
James B.
Eyesore
Troublezone
AchrisK
Hate Forest
Oggy Mcheadbanger
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
nevermore
EvyMetal
metalheaded
coinmad
Shiney
spiritoradio
jstate
T-Roy
Thrasher73
manny
Schbopo
iamrockerfun
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
the sentinel
exact33
sheets
Mglaffas81
Sutekh
Addy
kmorg
Dave the Boss
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
holydiver97595
sam
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Required Fields
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Stender
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Last seen movies - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:11 am

Yeah, good calls on Alien Nation and Summer School. Both great flicks.

I never saw Moving Violations.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 am

kmorg wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"Moving Violations" - one of the less-successful '80s screwball comedies from the guys who made "Police Academy" and "Bachelor Party." A bunch of terrible drivers (including Fred Willard, Wendie Jo Sperber, and John Murray -- youngest bro of Bill Murray -- in his first and perhaps only leading role) are sentenced to city Traffic School in order to regain their driver's licenses. The traffic school is, of course, being taught by a vengeful, psycho traffic cop who has his own hidden agenda. Naturally, hilarity and madcap hijinks ensue.

Not a great movie by any means, but it's one of those flicks I watched zillions of times on HBO when I was in junior high and it still makes me smirk today. Something for the juvenile fourteen-year-old in all of us.

I love movies like this one. "Summer School" is another one no one knows about, that I have seen perhaps 10 times! I bet you've seen it too. You keep bringing up all the great moveis from my youth Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_biggrin Alien Nation being yet another example.

Oh yeah, "Summer School" is a great flick! I think I still have that one on VHS somewhere in the back of the closet. I love the two guys who are addicted to "Texas Chainsaw Massacre," and wow, Kirstie Alley was still hot when she made that flick! Not to mention the Italian exchange student, whatever her name was. Mmmmmm, eye candy!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:38 am

Required Fields wrote:
Star Trek.

Great movie...
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:00 pm

I saw Nine. Not bad but not one of Tim Burton's best.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm

nevermore wrote:

I'm assuming you mean "9," the post apocalyptic puppet animated movie, and not "Nine" the current musical?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Glad to see the love for Summer School. Easily in my top ten all-time. I saw that thing in the theater four times. Actually got my grandparents to get it on VHS for me on my birthday when to buy those things costs like fifty bucks. It is one of my most loved dvds these days.

For Christmas I got the Heavy Metal Parking Lot dvd. It's a pretty cool package actually. The documentary itself is probably the weakest thing on it. Worth it for the reunion stuff and the tour of this metal collectors basement. I know it's something that is supposed to be laughed at but for me growing up in the area it's pure nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
nevermore wrote:

I'm assuming you mean "9," the post apocalyptic puppet animated movie, and not "Nine" the current musical?

Seeing how Tim Burton is not involved with the musical Nine, he means 9.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Seeing how Tim Burton is not involved with the musical Nine, he means 9.

I kinda figured. I was just being a wise ass. Laughing Nevermore doesn't strike me as a Broadway musical kinda guy.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Monty Python - "Parrot Sketch Not Included"

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Last seen movies - Page 31 Grace

I got a dvd in the mail today....called GRACE....looks nifty.

And Burton was only a producer for "9"....he didnt write or direct it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:18 am

An American Werewolf in London. This is one of the best. I saw this movie as a kid when it first hit theaters and I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen it over the years. The true star of the film is the effects which still hold up very well today. A true classic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:05 am

Leatherface wrote:
An American Werewolf in London. This is one of the best. I saw this movie as a kid when it first hit theaters and I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen it over the years. The true star of the film is the effects which still hold up very well today. A true classic.

Yeah, that's a good movie! I like An American Werewolf in Paris too.

Last seen movies - Page 31 778825
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:07 am

CSI: New York (Season Three)

Last seen movies - Page 31 CSI-NY_S3
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:27 am

Finally saw Død Snø (or Dead Snow for you Americans Smile ) today. I even went out to buy a Blue-Ray player to get to see it Very Happy

The movie was even better than I dared to hope for. I'm well pleased with the Norwegian nazi-zombie-horror-splatter-comedy!

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:59 am

kmorg wrote:
Finally saw Død Snø (or Dead Snow for you Americans Smile ) today. I even went out to buy a Blue-Ray player to get to see it Very Happy

The movie was even better than I dared to hope for. I'm well pleased with the Norwegian nazi-zombie-horror-splatter-comedy!

I thought it was great as well. Now I want to see more Scandinavian horror. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:05 am

kmorg wrote:
Finally saw Død Snø (or Dead Snow for you Americans Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_smile ) today. I even went out to buy a Blue-Ray player to get to see it Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_biggrin

I want to see this.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 am

Shiney wrote:
Last seen movies - Page 31 Grace

I got a dvd in the mail today....called GRACE....looks nifty.

And Burton was only a producer for "9"....he didnt write or direct it.

I saw the trailer for this on another movie I got recently. This looks pretty good.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 am

SpectreFate wrote:
kmorg wrote:

I thought it was great as well. Now I want to see more Scandinavian horror. Smile

Hah, there is not much to see, I'm afraid. There is a new Swedish vampire movie, called "Låt Den Rätta Komma Inn" (Let The Righ One Inn), that is said to be very good. It's not your traditional vampire movie though, but still a fascinating picture. I'm watching it tomorrow. You can read about it here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139797/

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:52 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Leatherface wrote:

Yeah, that's a good movie! I like An American Werewolf in Paris too.

Last seen movies - Page 31 778825
Glad you liked it, but too much bad CGI for me IMO. The first one set the bar really high.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:34 am

Last seen movies - Page 31 CalvaireBox

Kmorg and Spec....

I strongly recommend the film, CALVAIRE....it's Belgian , I believe....and one of the creepiest most distrubing I've seen in a while....

It's in my top 20 (which says alot as I think Im second to toho for sheer volume of horror films digested in my life.....)

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:52 am

Tombstone
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Shiney wrote:
Last seen movies - Page 31 CalvaireBox

Kmorg and Spec....

I strongly recommend the film, CALVAIRE....it's Belgian , I believe....and one of the creepiest most distrubing I've seen in a while....

It's in my top 20 (which says alot as I think Im second to toho for sheer volume of horror films digested in my life.....)

I heard about this one but never bothered watching it because all the reviews say it's pretty bloodless.

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:17 pm

It is light on blood but way heavy on disturbing and strange...

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:49 pm

I just ordered "Grace" from Amazon zShops.

Less than $6 ppd; at that price, how bad can it be.

BTW, completely out of left field but has anyone else ever seen "Teeth"? Similarly, not very gory but very disturbing and somewhat funny at the same time.

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:53 pm

TEETH is great.....And actually GRACE has a very similar vibe to it....

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next