Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+46
QuothTheRaven
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
James B.
Eyesore
Troublezone
AchrisK
Hate Forest
Oggy Mcheadbanger
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
nevermore
EvyMetal
metalheaded
coinmad
Shiney
spiritoradio
jstate
T-Roy
Thrasher73
manny
Schbopo
iamrockerfun
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
the sentinel
exact33
sheets
Mglaffas81
Sutekh
Addy
kmorg
Dave the Boss
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
holydiver97595
sam
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Required Fields
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Stender
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Last seen movies - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:04 am

Saw The Little Rascals again last night. The kids found it funny. I used to love the original TV series.

A funny note about the 1994 movie is when Alfalfa (I think) is looking for a word for the betrayal from his best friend, Spikey, and calls him: "you Judas Priest!" Laughing Of course, when you know the movie was directed by Penelope Spheeris (Dudes, Wayne's World & both of the The Decline of Western Civilization movies), you know why it's there!

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Quote :
I love that movie! In the special features commentary, Clive Barker says he's already written a sequel. Here's hoping it gets made.

Good!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:28 pm

I'm watching the 2007 "re-imagining" of the H.G. Lewis splatterfest classic "Wizard Of Gore". And this one actually is a re-imagining. Whereas the original had just about zero plot to hold all the death set-pieces together, this one actually adds some coherency and characterization to the magician's carnage.

Plus it's got Brad Dourif and Jeffrey Combs in it.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Hey Scott,

How do you do that "hide the text" trick?

And supposedly the second screenplay addresses a lot of your questions.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:41 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Hey Scott,

How do you do that "hide the text" trick?

toho, it is under the "Others" button.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Gee, first the post video icon and now this. I wonder what other neato features exist without my knowledge.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:13 pm

The Perfect Getaway (Milla Jovovich)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Timeline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
coinmad
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:46 am

Antichrist, Kontroll (great movie from Hungary), Moon..

I believe that the next great movie I will watch will be : "Paranormal Activity".

Everyone seems to be rather obssessed with this film!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coinmad.com
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:22 am

Quote :
Everyone seems to be rather obssessed with this film!

Well, I haven't seen it, but my sister and her fiance did, and said it was really S-L-O-W mostly, but the night scenes where stuff happens was good.

Lately, I've watched:

Creepshow (classic!)
Transformers 2 (pretty good popcorn flick)
Rambo: First Blood (classic)
Thr3e (pretty good; did the book fair justice, which is unusual)
The Proposal (my favorite actress, Sandra Bullock!)
17 Again (good one; I like Leslie Mann)
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:09 am

Quote :
Creepshow (classic!)

I like the segment with the monster in the box. It couldn't kill Adrienne Barbeau soon enough for me.

Which is actually a credit to her acting in the film; I really hated her.

BTW, stay away from the Creepshow sequels if you haven't already seen them.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:13 am

Nope, haven't seen the sequels. From what I've read about them, they don't look very good.

One I do want to see, though, is Tales From The Hood...but on Netflix, they don't have it and I had to save it for future release. Is it on DVD?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:15 am

Amazon only has Tales From The Hood available on DVD from zShops. That usually indicates a title that's OOP.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:39 pm

tohostudios wrote:

BTW, stay away from the Creepshow sequels if you haven't already seen them.

I like two of the segments in "Creepshow 2" -- "The Raft" and "Thanks for the Ride." (How can you not love that undead hitchhiker, waving a sign that sez "YOU KILLED ME!", endlessly repeating "Thanks for the ride, lady! Thanks for the ride!"

Never saw "Creepshow 3" but I heard it's absolutely godawful.

Speaking of godawful, for some reason I sat thru "Halloween 5" on AMC last night. Wow, I forgot how bad that one was. Its only saving grace was that it had some of the hottest women in the entire series (that chick "Tina" and her Kelly Bundy lookalike friend). Of course, Part 6 was even worse!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Quote :
Speaking of godawful, for some reason I sat thru "Halloween 5" on AMC last night. Wow, I forgot how bad that one was. Its only saving grace was that it had some of the hottest women in the entire series (that chick "Tina" and her Kelly Bundy lookalike friend). Of course, Part 6 was even worse!!

Wow, I couldn't disagree more. Part 6 is my favorite. Parts 4 and 5 are personal favorites as well. Maybe it's our age difference, but I like the 80's horror cheesiness of 4 and 5.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:58 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

Wow, I couldn't disagree more. Part 6 is my favorite. Parts 4 and 5 are personal favorites as well. Maybe it's our age difference, but I like the 80's horror cheesiness of 4 and 5.

Haha, what can I say, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks I guess. I paid to see "5" in theatres when it first came out and I was sooooo pissed when I walked out of that theatre, I was like "THEY RUINED IT!" Haha.

I liked "4," but the wheels completely came off the series in "5" and "6." I mean, seriously. Druids? The Man in Black? The Cult of the Thorn? WTF??

You would've hated watching "5" with me last night, cuz I picked apart everything I found wrong with it (as I do every time I watch it), from the fact that the "Myers House" in "5" looks totally different from the one in the first "Halloween" (it's not even the same COLOR for cryin' out loud! They're not even frickin TRYING!), to the fact that Michael's "unmasking" was the biggest cheat ever - I remember when it was released they played up the unmasking in the trailers and I was sooo psyched to see it, then when the big moment happens, YOU NEVER SEE HIS #$@$ING FACE!!! Not to mention that showing the tear running out of Michael's eye and down his cheek is totally bogus, cuz he shouldn't even HAVE eyes, as Laurie Strode blinded him when she shot him in the face twice at the end of "Halloween II."

And those are just SOME of the things that annoy me about "Halloween 5," I could go on....(Pant...pant...) Rant over. Sorry. See what happens when you get me started?? I take this series a little too seriously sometiimes. Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_lol

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Quote :
I like two of the segments in "Creepshow 2" -- "The Raft" and "Thanks for the Ride." (How can you not love that undead hitchhiker, waving a sign that sez "YOU KILLED ME!", endlessly repeating "Thanks for the ride, lady! Thanks for the ride!"

Hey, that sparked a distant memory...I just KNOW I saw that back in the day. Yeah, I remember it being good. Now I need to get it and watch it again...

Guess I'll have to hunt down my own copy of Tales From The Hood. I doubt Netflix'll ever get it, if it's OOP.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Spec and Freddy,I like all the Halloweens except part 3.I mean what the Hell happened there?No Michael Myers,come on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Spec and Freddy,I like all the Halloweens except part 3.I mean what the Hell happened there?No Michael Myers,come on.

John Carpenter wanted it to be like a serial movie series. Each movie would have a different storyline, but it would revolve around Halloween. Needless to say, the public didn't dig the idea. Smile

It shouldn't surprise many that I love part 3 as well. The only Halloween movies I'm iffy on are H20 and Resurrection. Along with the Friday the 13th series, I think the Halloween movies is the best horror franchise.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:18 pm

I like Halloween 3. They just should have given the movie its own title and it might have gotten a better reception.

I find that Silver Shamrock jingle to be quite creepy in the context of the movie.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:24 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I like Halloween 3. They just should have given the movie its own title and it might have gotten a better reception.

I find that Silver Shamrock jingle to be quite creepy in the context of the movie.

You've inspired my avatar. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

You've inspired my avatar. Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_smile

Last seen movies - Page 17 Lol

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:31 pm

I just visited IMdb.com to see what the reviews for Halloween 3 were like (mostly negative as usual) and guess what? They were remaking this for a 2011 release! I say "were" because it says "production halted".

Geez what's next, a remake of Night Of The Creeps? Driller Killer? Pieces?

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Oh Great,now Spec is gonna brainwash us with his flashing pumpkin Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Nah, I don't think he has any pieces of Stonehenge.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next