Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+46
QuothTheRaven
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
James B.
Eyesore
Troublezone
AchrisK
Hate Forest
Oggy Mcheadbanger
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
nevermore
EvyMetal
metalheaded
coinmad
Shiney
spiritoradio
jstate
T-Roy
Thrasher73
manny
Schbopo
iamrockerfun
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
the sentinel
exact33
sheets
Mglaffas81
Sutekh
Addy
kmorg
Dave the Boss
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
holydiver97595
sam
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Required Fields
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Stender
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Last seen movies - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:43 pm

Finished Star Trek. Man, I liked that one a lot more than I expected to. I think they did a great job with casting. The guy playing McCoy really got the character's mannerisms and attitude down to a T.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:54 pm

I expected to completely hate it too but was surprised at how much it delivered. A lot of scenes just knock it out of the park. I'm still not completely positive about Pine as Kirk but I'm a big Shatner as Kirk fan so I expect he shall either improve or..be mediocre. I also wanted more background and sinister motive for Nero, that was a bit disappointing...he could have been one of the best Trek villians but the editing ate up his screen time.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:41 pm

CSI: Miami
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:12 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Finished Star Trek. Man, I liked that one a lot more than I expected to. I think they did a great job with casting. The guy playing McCoy really got the character's mannerisms and attitude down to a T.

I got it from Netflix but have yet to watch it, should really do so.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Last seen movies - Page 35 B00005O5B6.01.LZZZZZZZ

more of that good cheese they don't make anymore (like Robot Jox), and Christopher Lambert = win
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 am

Little House on the Prairie (Season 1)

watched this with my son. brings back lots of childhood memories.
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:01 am

Avatar. Entertaining if a bit overhyped. Great special effects, story isn't anything that hasn't been seen before on many occasions. I mean, I liked it. I just don't understand the "This is the greatest movie OF ALL TIME!!!" comments I've heard from some folks. Reminds me of people saying the same thing when Independence Day came out Smile

I've also been watching more Supernatural, all the way up through season 5 now. Still a good show but I'm glad they're supposedly ending it this year because it's clearly not as strong as it was early on. They don't have the budget to afford this biblical apocalypse story they're running and the actors and writers seem like they're getting bored with the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:

That's so cool! I watch reruns in the morning sometimes with my kids....good stuff! I sure miss Landon. He was great in everything.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:21 pm

The Hurt Locker

Great movie! The scene with the Barret .50 was awesome!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:54 pm

The Book Of Eli-WOW! What a movie. Action packed and a great message to boot. I go in knowing the main character was a man of faith but wasn't expecting such a good Christian message in the movie. I won't spoil anything but if you are of the Chrsitan faith and colorful language and high amounts of violence don't turn you off, I higly suggest this movie. This is not to say a non-Christain can't enjoy this though. Denzel and Oldman put in great perfomances (I have yet to see Denzel in a bad movie).

Sherlock Holmes-Action packed, funny, and just plain fun. Downey puts in a great performance as the great detective. Can't wait for the sequal.

BTW, I saw the preview for the new Mel Gibson movie and I can't wait til it gets released. Brings back memories of Payback and makes me want to watch that again too.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:07 pm

I watched the PHANTASM movies marathon on Chiller all afternoon.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Man, that franchise went totally lame after about the 3rd sequel.

The original still rules though.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:25 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
T. I won't spoil anything but if you are of the Chrsitan faith and colorful language and high amounts of violence don't turn you off, I higly suggest this movie.o.

Well, f***, swearing just f****** turns me off!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:51 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
T. I won't spoil anything but if you are of the Chrsitan faith and colorful language and high amounts of violence don't turn you off, I higly suggest this movie.o.

Well, f***, swearing just f****** turns me off!!!!!!

That movie looks much more appealing to me than something like Avatar because it seems more story driven and less FX driven.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:05 am

Avatar is very story driven. Don't be fooled by the great FX!!!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 am

T-Roy wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

That's so cool! I watch reruns in the morning sometimes with my kids....good stuff! I sure miss Landon. He was great in everything.

Yeah, I love Michael Landon. I grew up watching Highway to Heaven and Little House on the Prairie, so he was like a subliminal 'father-figure' to me. Especially since my father was never around.

I cried when he died.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:24 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:

yep, I had said that on page 28 too. Also, because of this film, girls no longer get to give me flak about not wanting to watch 'Pocahontas', because I saw 'Avatar' twice and that counts. There are many boons.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:45 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

yep, I had said that on page 28 too. Also, because of this film, girls no longer get to give me flak about not wanting to watch 'Pocahontas', because I saw 'Avatar' twice and that counts. There are many boons.

It is story driven, that is why it is as big as it is. If it wasn't story driven, the movie would have made a lot less money than it is. Granted, the "timeless" man comes into his own type story, but it works.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:51 am

Avatar was easily the best movie I saw last year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:04 am

This weekend we watched some of my all time favorites....

BLAZING SADDLES
THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY
WRONG TURN
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:09 am

I love Wrong Turn.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:18 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Yeah, I love Michael Landon. I grew up watching Highway to Heaven and Little House on the Prairie, so he was like a subliminal 'father-figure' to me. Especially since my father was never around.

I cried when he died.
Word, very sad.

I teared up when Mr. Rogers died a few years back as well. I loved that show when I was little. Still do.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:18 am

KINGS - Season 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:19 am

tohostudios wrote:
I love Wrong Turn.

You and me both.

I loved the second one as well. Haven't seen the third yet, but I want to.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 am

The second one was the one with Henry Rollins, right?

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next