Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+46
QuothTheRaven
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
James B.
Eyesore
Troublezone
AchrisK
Hate Forest
Oggy Mcheadbanger
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
nevermore
EvyMetal
metalheaded
coinmad
Shiney
spiritoradio
jstate
T-Roy
Thrasher73
manny
Schbopo
iamrockerfun
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
the sentinel
exact33
sheets
Mglaffas81
Sutekh
Addy
kmorg
Dave the Boss
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
holydiver97595
sam
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Required Fields
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Stender
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Last seen movies - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:26 am

The 51st State
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:31 am

Every Which Way But Lose - Clint Eastwood makes me laugh with his over serious acting

Nutty Professor II: The Klumps - "Look mommy it's the hamster's bitch" Last seen movies - Page 26 201269
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:39 am

Natural Born Killers
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:26 am

300 (again)

Spider Man

A Christmas Story (easily my favorite Christmas movie and in my top-5 of any genre)

A Christmas Carol (George C. Scott - the whole cast was great, but he hit a Grand Slam on this one. Brilliant)
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:41 pm

It was cool...very cool.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:54 pm

I think I've discovered a new Toho Christmas classic. "Santa's Slay".

Any movie that opens with a demonic Santa Claus coming down the chimney of a really obnoxious rich family during their Christmas dinner and dropkicking the family pomeranian into a ceiling fan before setting Fran Drescher's hair on fire has to be a classic. Oh, and the demonic Santa (who uses a giant buffalo to pull his sleigh) is played by none other than former WCW heavyweight champion Bill Goldberg!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Saw Santa Claus (with Dudley Moore) on the telly.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I think I've discovered a new Toho Christmas classic. "Santa's Slay".

Any movie that opens with a demonic Santa Claus coming down the chimney of a really obnoxious rich family during their Christmas dinner and dropkicking the family pomeranian into a ceiling fan before setting Fran Drescher's hair on fire has to be a classic. Oh, and the demonic Santa (who uses a giant buffalo to pull his sleigh) is played by none other than former WCW heavyweight champion Bill Goldberg!

My brain has exploded.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:23 pm

It gets better. The history of Santa's origins and why he's been good up til now is told using that wooden, stop motion animation so common in classic Christmas specials. Turns out, Santa is really the spawn of Satan but he lost a curling match with an angel and had to be nice for 1000 years but now that time is up.

Oh yeah, in that opening sequence, James Caan also gets killed when Santa shoves a giant turkey leg down his throat. Hilarious!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Terminator Salvation
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:15 am

tohostudios wrote:
It gets better. The history of Santa's origins and why he's been good up til now is told using that wooden, stop motion animation so common in classic Christmas specials. Turns out, Santa is really the spawn of Satan but he lost a curling match with an angel and had to be nice for 1000 years but now that time is up.

Oh yeah, in that opening sequence, James Caan also gets killed when Santa shoves a giant turkey leg down his throat. Hilarious!

I HAVE to see that movie. Last seen movies - Page 26 Lol
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:28 am

Planet of the Apes (the remake with Marky Mark)

Awful. Hollywood, please stop trying to "reimagine" the classics. It doesn't work.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:57 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Planet of the Apes (the remake with Marky Mark)

Awful. Hollywood, please stop trying to "reimagine" the classics. It doesn't work.

Yeah, I didn't like the remake at all.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:01 am

I saw it in the theaters back when it first came out. I had high hopes which were smashed into little bitty pieces and then pee'd on. Haven't seen it since, but last night it was on cable, so I gave it another shot to see if maybe I missed something the first time around. I disliked it even more.

I'm a big Tim Burton fan, but this was the wrong project for his style of movie making. And having all the humans talk was just wrong.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Schbopo wrote:

It was cool...very cool.

yeah, I went and seen it this morning. Just got back actually.

The blatant white man exploitment of native american vibe is quite prevalent. Great flick

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:07 pm

I think I had too high of expectations for Avatar. I liked it, but wasn't blown away by it. Michelle Rodriguez is awesome though. Movie needed more of her.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:42 pm

The Hangover

Pretty funny, though a lot of the funny relies on simply being vulgar.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:09 pm

[url=http://www.trailerfan.com/movie/santa_s_slay/trailer]http://www.trailerfan.com/movie/santa_s_slay/trailer[/url]

http://www.trailerfan.com/movie/santa_s_slay/trailer

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:00 am

The Exorcist.

"Your mother sucks dicks in hell" that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:24 pm

THe classic opening scene from Santa's Slay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKrsAFWPnl4

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:05 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
The Hangover

Pretty funny, though a lot of the funny relies on simply being vulgar.

I thought it was hilarious, and it's pretty rare for me to like new comedies. The fat guy was great. Last seen movies - Page 26 Lol
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Extract.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:51 am

From Beyond. Lovely Lovecraft adaption.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 am

Dave the Boss wrote:

"Humans are such easy prey."

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Quote :

The pineal gland!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next