Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+46
QuothTheRaven
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
James B.
Eyesore
Troublezone
AchrisK
Hate Forest
Oggy Mcheadbanger
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
nevermore
EvyMetal
metalheaded
coinmad
Shiney
spiritoradio
jstate
T-Roy
Thrasher73
manny
Schbopo
iamrockerfun
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
the sentinel
exact33
sheets
Mglaffas81
Sutekh
Addy
kmorg
Dave the Boss
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
holydiver97595
sam
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Required Fields
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Stender
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Last seen movies - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:46 am

The Hangover

Not as good as I though it would be.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Just took my wife to see Leap Year last night. Very good romantic comedy. Amy Adams is a great actress!

Last seen movies - Page 33 Leapyearposter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Max Payne
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 am

CSI: New York (yes, it's my favorite show. I watch it all the time)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:20 pm

The original "Porky's" was on Fox Movie Channel last night... that one never gets old Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:57 pm

I bought one of those cheapo horror movie collections yesterday. 10 movies for 4.99. Yeah, the video sucks but so do the movies. Started with "Pieces".

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Just took my wife to see Leap Year last night. Very good romantic comedy. Amy Adams is a great actress!

I was dragged to that one today. Didn't like it.

Also watched Throw Momma From the Train tonight. It was on RetroPlex. Never seen it before, it was decent.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Gamera: Super Monster (awesome despite the fact it sucks), and a bunch of Galaxy Express 999.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:53 am

Yeah, I'm an Amy Adams fanboy. So what? Last seen movies - Page 33 26156

Just saw Julie and Julia. Amy was great in it - as always. Plus it gave me some great ideas about cooking.

Last seen movies - Page 33 Julie+and+Julia
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:57 am

tohostudios wrote:
I bought one of those cheapo horror movie collections yesterday. 10 movies for 4.99. Yeah, the video sucks but so do the movies. Started with "Pieces".

Sweet! I have one of those "50 Horror Classics" mega-packs (12 DVDs in cheap cardboard sleeves) but it's mainly 50s B&W drive-in monster fare (i.e. "The Killer Shrews," "The Screaming Skull," etc.) ...which is all good, but I was hoping for a couple of slasher/splatter flicks (or at least some stuff of more semi-recent vintage!), no dice. What other movies are on the collection you got there, Toho?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:06 am

The ones I remember: Don't Look In the Basement, Driller Killer, Scream Bloody Murder, Night Train To Terror, and (of all things) Bad Taste.

BTW, Killer Shrews is a classic in grade-Z movies. Dogs with pelts on their backs.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:20 am

Confessions of Shopaholic

Pretty funny stuff. My wife and I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:40 am

tohostudios wrote:
The ones I remember: Don't Look In the Basement, Driller Killer, Scream Bloody Murder, Night Train To Terror, and (of all things) Bad Taste.

Freakin' sweet! I gotta look into finding that set.

Quote :
BTW, Killer Shrews is a classic in grade-Z movies. Dogs with pelts on their backs.

Haha, yeah, and the hero is played by a young James Best, aka "Roscoe P. Coltrane" of future "Dukes of Hazzard" fame. Does it get any better than that??

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:55 am

The Shopgirl.... oh how low Steve Martin has fallen

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:17 pm

kmorg wrote:
The Shopgirl.... oh how low Steve Martin has fallen
TRU DAT! Man, he use to be so great. He's so bad its embarrassing now days.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:25 pm

finally watched Oliver Stone's 'W', based on the life and political biography of George W Bush, it was a surprisingly sympathic portrayal of 'W' and for the most part stuck to the facts, which is a first for Oliver Stone.

Josh Brolin was brillant in the title role.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:36 pm

T-Roy wrote:

My wife wanted to watch that the other night. I however, did not. We did compromise though. She wouldn't make me watch it and I promised to pull off any stray pubes I leave on the bar of soap in the shower.

Anyway, we did watch Taken the other night. Good movie, especially if you're a father. He does everything you'd want to do if you were in the same situation.

In the documentary category, we have Tyson. Pretty decent honest look at Mike Tyson's life in his own words. You forget how young he was when he was champ and how devestating he was in (and out) of the ring.

Also took in a few "classics" over the holidays:

The Outsiders. Great book, great movie.
Christine. I think this was the 1st Steven King book I ever read and the movie was surprisingly well done too.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:21 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

My wife wanted to watch that the other night. I however, did not. We did compromise though. She wouldn't make me watch it and I promised to pull off any stray pubes I leave on the bar of soap in the shower.

Anyway, we did watch Taken the other night. Good movie, especially if you're a father. He does everything you'd want to do if you were in the same situation.

In the documentary category, we have Tyson. Pretty decent honest look at Mike Tyson's life in his own words. You forget how young he was when he was champ and how devestating he was in (and out) of the ring.

Also took in a few "classics" over the holidays:

The Outsiders. Great book, great movie.
Christine. I think this was the 1st Steven King book I ever read and the movie was surprisingly well done too.
She'd been on me for weeks since it arrived on Netflix to watch it with her...I ran out of excuses and....wanted to eventually have sex again sometime...so I broke. But I did like it.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm

....and no.....no fruit was immediately had for my suffering.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Amy Adams is a great actress!

And incredibly beautiful!

Last seen movies - Page 33 600full-amy-adams
Not since Zooey has a woman been pretty enough to make me wish I stood a chance in hell to be with them.

Been watching the Best Of Mr. Ed.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Let me know if she ever does any gory zombie movies. Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_twisted

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:52 pm

You like the freaky eye ones. Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:26 am

Dawn of the Dead. The original and still the best zombie movie under the sun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:20 am

CSI: New York (Season 3)
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 am

The Office - Season 5

watched this twice over since Christmas.

Quote :
Yeah, I'm an Amy Adams fanboy. So what?

Pam 2.0

Quote :

Josh Brolin was brillant in the title role.

He's been making a habit of that it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next