Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+46
QuothTheRaven
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
James B.
Eyesore
Troublezone
AchrisK
Hate Forest
Oggy Mcheadbanger
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
nevermore
EvyMetal
metalheaded
coinmad
Shiney
spiritoradio
jstate
T-Roy
Thrasher73
manny
Schbopo
iamrockerfun
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
the sentinel
exact33
sheets
Mglaffas81
Sutekh
Addy
kmorg
Dave the Boss
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
holydiver97595
sam
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Required Fields
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Stender
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Last seen movies - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:12 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Silent Night Deadly Night.

I'm getting myself in the Christmas spirit.

Such a classic!

"Punishment is necessary, it is good"

"Santa's watching, Santa's waiting..."

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Meet The Spartans

Hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:52 pm

ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
Meet The Spartans

Hilarious!

"Happy feet?!?! I'm gonna make you mah b!tch Leonidas..." Last seen movies - Page 25 Lol

Man, did that movie suck. That part was really funny though.

So I watched The Bird with the Crystal Plumage in its entirety today and I really liked. Not as good as Deep Red, but definitely a great flick. What I especially missed was the Goblin soundtrack. The score for Deep Red is creepy as hell!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
Meet The Spartans

Hilarious!

"Happy feet?!?! I'm gonna make you mah b!tch Leonidas..." Last seen movies - Page 25 Lol

Man, did that movie suck. That part was really funny though.

Did it suck for a spoof or are you just not a fan of that kind of comedy? Usually if there is no Zucker brother involved they usually suck. That is my fear of that one and the new vampire one.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Saw 2012 this weekend. Gotta admit. Not nearly as bad as I expected. The plot was pretty dumb, but not horrible. And the special effects were brilliant. I mean, I expected a lot of moments where things just looked stupid and clearly CG, but there were none that I saw. It was pretty awesome the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:22 am

"The Black Hole" - a childhood favorite. Some of it has aged pretty badly but most of the visuals are still pretty freakin cool, and ya gotta love all those robots!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:50 am

Taken, with Liam Neeson, absolutely awesome action film!!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Gladiator

These are modern classics in my mind...those ones that when you're flipping through the channels and it's on TNT, you'll stop and watch no matter where the movie is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:30 pm

The Incredible Hulk Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:14 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

Did it suck for a spoof or are you just not a fan of that kind of comedy? Usually if there is no Zucker brother involved they usually suck. That is my fear of that one and the new vampire one.

I like some spoofs, but that flick was just cheap in way too many ways. Shaun of the Dead, that was a good spoof. Meet the Spartans was just kinda lame imo.

Watched Deep Red (for the 100000th time) with a buddy of mine today. It's still one of my favorite movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:20 pm

St. Trinians
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Finished Silent Night Deadly Night today.

I guess I'm warped because I find much of this movie hilarious. It's pretty intense up until the point where Billy dons the Santa suit and goes on a rampage. From that point on I think it's really funny.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:03 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Finished Silent Night Deadly Night today.

I guess I'm warped because I find much of this movie hilarious. It's pretty intense up until the point where Billy dons the Santa suit and goes on a rampage. From that point on I think it's really funny.

If you think the original's funny, check out Part 2. Not only is it made up of 50% recycled footage from the first movie, but it has the infamous "GARBAGE DAY!" scene.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Because of that scene, my family now refers to Tuesday ("GARBAGE DAY!" where we live) as "GARBAGE DAY!" (and say it the way it's said in the scene).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 pm

I saw Part 2 a long time ago and I just remember hating it because it featured about 45 minutes of the original.

I've also see the Brian Yuzna directed 4th sequel and though I don't remember it very well, I remember it being typical Yuzna/Screaming Mad George FX goodness...

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:26 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I've also see the Brian Yuzna directed 4th sequel and though I don't remember it very well, I remember it being typical Yuzna/Screaming Mad George FX goodness...

I don't think I've ever seen "3" or "4" but I do remember having "5" ("The Toy Maker") on tape years ago. Mickey Rooney was in it, which was ironic as hell since he was one of the public figures who spoke out against the original and eventually got it banned from theaters.

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Silent Night Deadly Night.

I'm getting myself in the Christmas spirit.

Such a classic!

"Punishment is necessary, it is good"

"Santa's watching, Santa's waiting..."

You know, I still really like this movie, and chuckle at it, but now that Im older the main story kinda depresses me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:24 am

Prophecy, the film from the late 70's about the mutant bear. Pretty fun film if dated and the special effects are corny(the bear looks like a rabid muppet). Kind of a good/bad movie. Worth a look to see what happens to the kid in the sleeping bag!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Quote :

Prophecy, the film from the late 70's about the mutant bear. Pretty fun film if dated and the special effects are corny(the bear looks like a rabid muppet). Kind of a good/bad movie. Worth a look to see what happens to the kid in the sleeping bag!

Yes!!! I love this movie and have seen it more than any other movie ever. I practically have it memorized.

Katadan!!!!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:11 pm

The aforementioned "GARBAGE DAY!" scene for those who have never seen it:
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Required Fields wrote:
The aforementioned "GARBAGE DAY!" scene for those who have never seen it:

Wow. I don't remember that scene at all.

As I said, it was literally decades ago when I watched SNDN2 and in all likelihood I was trashed when I watched it. I just remember being PO'd that half the movie consisted of footage from the original.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:06 pm

I watched, Choke, an adaptation of a Chuck Pahlianuk novel. It was pretty funny. Probably not something I would watch again. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Drag Me to Hell.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Muppet Treasure Island on Cartoon Network the other night

Tim Currey is the greatest actor ever.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Watching The Departed on FXHD right now - sucks with the dialogue cut, it;s the DVD on TV show and they said the F-Bomb was used 250 times in the movie.

Hey Fat Freddy - a movie right up your alley is on Chiller (257 on DirecTV) called Jack Frost 2:Revenge of the mutant killer snowman. I am guessing you have seen it already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next