Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+46
QuothTheRaven
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
James B.
Eyesore
Troublezone
AchrisK
Hate Forest
Oggy Mcheadbanger
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
nevermore
EvyMetal
metalheaded
coinmad
Shiney
spiritoradio
jstate
T-Roy
Thrasher73
manny
Schbopo
iamrockerfun
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
the sentinel
exact33
sheets
Mglaffas81
Sutekh
Addy
kmorg
Dave the Boss
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
holydiver97595
sam
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Required Fields
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Stender
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

Last seen movies - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
...I'm not overly familiar with Mr. Jourdan's filmography but I assume my Dad must've remembered him from other movies that were, shall we say, decidedly higher class than that one.

He was pretty funny in Octopussy Smile

Watched Christmas Vacation last night.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:42 am

Species 3
Dead Alive
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:19 am

Quote :
Dead Alive

"I kick ass for the Lord!!!!!"

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:10 am

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :
Dead Alive

Best movie line ever! Last seen movies - Page 24 Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:13 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
The Robot Vs. The Aztec Mummy courtesy of MST3K. Horrible movie which could barely be saved by the commentary. It's also an early episode which I don't enjoy too much. TV's Frank is 1000X better than the guy in the glasses with the weak voice and I can't get used to the orgional voice of Tom Servo. However, the demon dogs were hilarious and redeemed an otherwise so so MST3K episode.

I love MST3K. I haven't seen that many episodes in full, but it's a great show. What is your favorite MST3K episode, DallasBlack?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:53 am

Required Fields wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
The Robot Vs. The Aztec Mummy courtesy of MST3K. Horrible movie which could barely be saved by the commentary. It's also an early episode which I don't enjoy too much. TV's Frank is 1000X better than the guy in the glasses with the weak voice and I can't get used to the orgional voice of Tom Servo. However, the demon dogs were hilarious and redeemed an otherwise so so MST3K episode.

I love MST3K. I haven't seen that many episodes in full, but it's a great show. What is your favorite MST3K episode, DallasBlack?

Not sure which I'd pick as my favorite, I like so many of them. However, the ones that made me laugh the most are:

Pod People
Hercules Vs. The Moonmen
Cave Dwellers
The Touch Of Satan (I actually saw this movie on TV long before I saw the MST3K episode)
Godzilla Vs. Megalon (this might actually be my favorite)
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:55 am

Oh, I also forgot Hobgoblins (not sure which was more funny, the intentional comedy of MST3K or the non-intentional comedy of the movie).
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:16 am

Leatherface wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Quote :
Dead Alive

Best movie line ever! Last seen movies - Page 24 Lol

I agree! And then his karate move is awesome!
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Watched Dark Waters (1994, Mariano Baino).

Sort of an odd, hard to follow, horror movie. I found it entertaining enough, though mostly forgettable.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:27 pm

I watched The Hangover again tonight. Such a funny movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:52 am

History Of The World Part I

One of Mel Brook's best movies of all time. The funniest part is during the last supper:

Jesus: "One of you will betray me."
Diciples: "Master, which one of us is it".
Mel Brooks: "Judas! (Judas reacts with a yell) Would you like to order a beverage."
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:53 am

Where the wild things are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:30 am

You Don't Mess With The Zohan.

I can't stop watching it!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:32 am

Nightmare On Elm Street 1 & 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:30 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

One of Mel Brook's best movies of all time. The funniest part is during the last supper:

Mel Brooks: "Judas! (Judas reacts with a yell) Would you like to order a beverage."

Hahaha, I love that movie! Still waiting for part II though. Last seen movies - Page 24 Lol Mel Brooks is one of the funniest guys out there.

Going to watch Dario Argento's The Bird with the Crystal Plumage in about five minutes. I love his late 70s/early to mid 80s films, but I've never seen any of his earlier giallo flicks.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:34 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

Lots of great quotes in that one.

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Watched Zombieland last night. Pretty funny! I think Zombies are the best of all of the standard "monsters" (vampires, werewolves, etc).

Also just finished watching Led Zeppelin - Song Remains the Same. Zepelin were just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Caught Blades Of Glory on TBS. Pretty good if you like Will Ferrel. And really, how can you not?
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:02 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
Going to watch Dario Argento's The Bird with the Crystal Plumage in about five minutes. I love his late 70s/early to mid 80s films, but I've never seen any of his earlier giallo flicks.

That's a fantastic movie. Cat o' Nine Tails is also pretty good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:50 am

Batman Begins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:45 am

sheets wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:

That's a fantastic movie. Cat o' Nine Tails is also pretty good.

Unfortunately I fell asleep after an hour. Last seen movies - Page 24 Lol I'm gonna watch the other half hour this afternoon. I'll check out his other animal gialli some other time.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:29 am

Watched a cheap piece of '80s sci-fi crap called "The Vindicator" last night. A scientist gets killed in a lab accident and his brain is put into a super strong mechanical body by his (crooked as hell) former boss. Naturally things go horribly wrong, Mechanical Guy goes nuts and escapes from the lab, lotsa stuff blows up, Evil Scientist Guy hires a commando team led by Pam Grier (!) to hunt Mechanical Guy down, yadda yadda yadda. It was sorta like what "RoboCop" might've looked like if it were written by a 4th grader.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:42 am

Silent Night Deadly Night.

I'm getting myself in the Christmas spirit.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:50 am

Hangover
The Proposal

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:53 am

tohostudios wrote:
Silent Night Deadly Night.

I'm getting myself in the Christmas spirit.

Such a classic!

"Punishment is necessary, it is good"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next