Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+46
QuothTheRaven
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
James B.
Eyesore
Troublezone
AchrisK
Hate Forest
Oggy Mcheadbanger
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
nevermore
EvyMetal
metalheaded
coinmad
Shiney
spiritoradio
jstate
T-Roy
Thrasher73
manny
Schbopo
iamrockerfun
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
the sentinel
exact33
sheets
Mglaffas81
Sutekh
Addy
kmorg
Dave the Boss
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
holydiver97595
sam
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Required Fields
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Stender
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Last seen movies - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:19 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Motel Hell

Ya gotta love early 80's horror flicks

I love that movie; especially because it has "Cliff Clavin" in it as a garage band rocker.

It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Spent the day watching movies with the wife....

Killing Ariel
- Not bad for an indie suspense thriller. Lots of titties.

Summer's Moon (Blood)
- Decent thriller, worth the dollar to rent it

Bruno - I laughed out loud quite a bit. Pretty decent okay. Lots of wieners.

Darkness (2004) - A personal favorite. Great movie. Lots of Anna Paquin. (YUM!)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 pm

The Passion Of The Christ: Very emotionally draining movie for a believer and a very graphic view of what crucifixion was really like (especially the extra brutal one Christ suffered). Dont' understand why some people thought this was such an anti-Semetic movie. Some of those Romans were just as despicable (if not moreso) as the leaders of the Sanhedrin and their followers.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:45 am

I should like to know if 'Night Watch' is worth checking out. Used at the FYE for $5.00.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am

The Suckling

This would have made for a sterling entry in Fat Freddy's Shlocktober Craptacular last month.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:31 am

Picked up Star Trek (2009) on Blu-Ray - saw it in the theater and it holds up well on repeated viewings!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Stacy

I forgot how disturbing, funny and gory this movie is.

Japanese girls between the ages of 15 & 17 start dying after experiencing a manic euphoria called Near Death Happiness. Then they come back as flesh-eating zombies referred to as "stacies". Stacies can only be killed by chopping them up so TV commercials urge consumers to buy the newest lightweight chainsaw called Bruce Campbell's Right Hand (available in springtime colors). And the government has created the Romero Rekill Troops to help. The government also arranges to have chopped up Stacies be picked up on Fridays. Etc, etc, etc. One of my first forays into Asian horror movies about 5 years ago.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:13 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Stacy

I forgot how disturbing, funny and gory this movie is.

Japanese girls between the ages of 15 & 17 start dying after experiencing a manic euphoria called Near Death Happiness. Then they come back as flesh-eating zombies referred to as "stacies". Stacies can only be killed by chopping them up so TV commercials urge consumers to buy the newest lightweight chainsaw called Bruce Campbell's Right Hand (available in springtime colors). And the government has created the Romero Rekill Troops to help. The government also arranges to have chopped up Stacies be picked up on Fridays. Etc, etc, etc. One of my first forays into Asian horror movies about 5 years ago.

Japanese culture frightens facinates me.

Last seen movies - Page 22 Japanese-man-thong

No, frightens is correct. Definately frightens.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Watch some Asian horror movies.

For instance, the opening scene in "Stacy" shows a reanimated 15 year old girl come back to life and start eating the kids she was babysitting. Hollywood would never have the cajones to commit something like that to celluloid.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Speaking of Japanese film, I am angry most people in America only know 'Pulse' American-ized. The original, 'Kairo', is one of the best things I've seen. You will never be more dead and/or hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The Suckling

This would have made for a sterling entry in Fat Freddy's Shlocktober Craptacular last month.

Did you buy it at the dollar store? If not, I don't think it qualifies. Laughing

Seriously, never heard of this one...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:31 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
The Suckling

Did you buy it at the dollar store? If not, I don't think it qualifies. Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_lol

Nope. I got it off the net several years ago. Zero budget, crappy acting, no likeable characters whatsoever, really cheesy, lousy monster and silly, ridiculous plot and a post-credits coda that makes no sense at all.

In other words, right up your alley.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:21 am

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
The Suckling

Did you buy it at the dollar store? If not, I don't think it qualifies. Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_lol

Nope. I got it off the net several years ago. Zero budget, crappy acting, no likeable characters whatsoever, really cheesy, lousy monster and silly, ridiculous plot and a post-credits coda that makes no sense at all.

In other words, right up your alley.

Laughing very hard If I find it at Just-A-Buck I'll give it a shot. They need to restock their DVD rack soon. I've burned through all the cheap horror/sci-fi crap they have already.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:00 pm

BTW, it's also known as "Sewage Baby".

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:
BTW, it's also known as "Sewage Baby".

Laughing very hard With a title like THAT how could I possibly resist??

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:34 pm

A Sound of Thunder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:25 am

Rat (Overkill) Skates' BORN IN THE BASEMENT documentary.

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:06 am

Anvil: The Story of Anvil. My brother hadn't seen it yet, so we watched it last night - still a great doc on the third viewing!!!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:11 pm

Harry & The Hendersons

An ok movie, that I ysed to love as a kid, my kids loved it now. Can you believe that Rick Baker says this is his best work, ever!

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Just watched Magical Mystery Tour. So damn weird, you gotta love it.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:44 am

Spider Man 3 (again) with the girls.

Every time I watch any of these my stomach turns at the thought of Dunst being MJW. Horrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:59 am

A couple rather bland romantic comedies, The Ugly Truth (passable) and Ghost of Girlfriend's Past (horrid).

followed up by one of my favorite early 80's films...

RAISE THE TITANIC!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Planning to go see 'The Road' on Monday..
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Fantastic Mr. Fox

I liked it.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:59 pm

I watched Up and Ice Age 3 again, this time with my mother. Both are great but Up is the best one in many years, an absoultely wonderful movie.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next