Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+46
QuothTheRaven
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
James B.
Eyesore
Troublezone
AchrisK
Hate Forest
Oggy Mcheadbanger
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
nevermore
EvyMetal
metalheaded
coinmad
Shiney
spiritoradio
jstate
T-Roy
Thrasher73
manny
Schbopo
iamrockerfun
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
the sentinel
exact33
sheets
Mglaffas81
Sutekh
Addy
kmorg
Dave the Boss
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
holydiver97595
sam
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Required Fields
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Stender
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Last seen movies - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Hard Candy

Disturbing movie about a pedaphile held captive by a 14 year old girl. Not gory or even really violent but still disturbing.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:31 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Wizard Of Gore (remake w/ Crispin Glover)
Any good?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:47 am

Leatherface wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Wizard Of Gore (remake w/ Crispin Glover)
Any good?

I give the writers credit for trying to put some rhyme and reason into the story (unlike the original which makes no sense) but I'm not sure it all works. I'd say it's worth a rental.

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:20 pm

I watched THE LAST WAVE today...just as great as I remembered.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Oggy Mcheadbanger

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:46 pm

The Big Lebowski, I know I know I'm super late into watching this movie but hey at least it was really enjoyable!
The dude is probably among the top 5 greatest characters ever and his friend (forgot his name) was just outrageous! And the whole movie was just classic, never forgettable.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 pm

Oggy Mcheadbanger wrote:
The Big Lebowski, I know I know I'm super late into watching this movie but hey at least it was really enjoyable!
The dude is probably among the top 5 greatest characters ever and his friend (forgot his name) was just outrageous! And the whole movie was just classic, never forgettable.

I love that movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:37 pm

sheets wrote:
I really like New Nightmare. The post-modern take is interesting and I like that the film gets Freddy away from the sub-Looney Tunes character he'd become and back to his Grimm's fairy tale villain roots.

Last movie I saw was Final Destination 2. Some of kills were pretty funny (and quite gory) but it's a very dumb movie overall.

Really the only reason to watch the FD movies are to see the inventive deaths. Everything else is just filler.

Saw Up. Great movie (as all these animated ones are) and definatly one I'd watch again soon. I also saw MST3K showing of Tormented "Tom Stewart Killed Me!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:14 pm

Saw most of "Memphis Belle" on TV last night. Forgot how many familiar faces was in that great movie. And that reminds me......

Besides a couple of episodes of Grey's Anatomy, I haven't seen Eric Stoltz in any movie in recent years. What's this guy doin' with his awesome talent these days?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:58 pm

I Love You Beth Cooper

No idea how I was convinced to watch this. I think I hated every character in this movie. And great message too - creepy stalking pays off kids.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Saw III.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:21 am

jstate wrote:
I Love You Beth Cooper

No idea how I was convinced to watch this. I think I hated every character in this movie. And great message too - creepy stalking pays off kids.

I think every romantic comedy carries the message that irregular, possibly sociopathic behavior is the path to true love Wink

I watched Freddy vs. Jason over the weekend. It's about as good (or bad) as should be expected.

Also, while not a movie, I watched the Prisoner remake on tv. Six hours of my life I won't get back.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 am

Hellavator: The Bottled Fools

You can tell by the title that it's a Japanese flick.

Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:54 pm

"That Sinking Feeling"

A 1980 movie about some teens in Glasgow Scotland that are bored and unemployed who decide to make money by stealing stainless steel sinks from a local factory. It's quite offbeat and I ended up liking it alot. It has one of my favorite lines of recent memory where they're discussing the best ways to commit suicide and one says " There must be more to life than commiting suicide " Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:38 pm

I watched BrĂ¼no this evening. It was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:10 pm

I just got done watching Dazed and Confused. Great soundtrack! Did you know they say "Man" 203 times in the movie. Pretty crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hate Forest
Metal novice
Metal novice
Hate Forest

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:07 am

Drag Me to Hell.

I have no idea why people think this is a good movie but it sucked so bad, I barely paid attention and didn't even finish it. It was so friggin stupid. The CGI spit and mouth of the old lady was an epic failure. Fake spit? Why add those little tiny flying spit splashes in the first place if you couldn't even make it look real?

Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:12 am

"Black Cobra 2" -- more dollar store Z-Grade action crap starring former NFL bad-ass and malt liquor pitchman Fred Williamson as a Chicago cop who gets mixed up with pickpockets and Iranian terrorists (!) during a trip to the Philippines. Better than the first "Black Cobra" but that ain't really saying much. Laughing This is one of those flicks where you spend the entire run time identifying which scenes were stolen from better movies. Laughing

Extra geek note: the guy who played Fred's Interpol partner in this flick was Nicholas Hammond, best known for playing Peter Parker/Spidey in the late 70s "Spider-Man" TV series.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:53 am

Saw The Ghosts of Girfriends Past (or whatever) last night. tired

Metal novice
Metal novice
Hate Forest

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:17 pm

kmorg wrote:
Saw The Ghosts of Girfriends Past (or whatever) last night. tired

That movie is terrible. I got so bored, so fast.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Hellblock 13

Troma anthology move featuring Gunnar Hansen (original Texas Chainsaw Massacre) and B horror movie queen Debbie Rachon.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Motel Hell

Ya gotta love early 80's horror flicks
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Oh, man Spec! I saw that gem when I was about 6-7. Nightmares! Awesome movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:52 pm

It's on IFC tonite. It's pretty goofy, but entertaining. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:03 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Motel Hell

Ya gotta love early 80's horror flicks

"It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's Fritters!!"

Love the chainsaw duel at the end between Rory Calhoun and "Officer Grossman" from "CHiPs"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:52 pm

What a Carve Up (Sid James was a genius)

Contains members of the old "Carry on" crew from the british movies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next