Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+46
QuothTheRaven
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
James B.
Eyesore
Troublezone
AchrisK
Hate Forest
Oggy Mcheadbanger
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
nevermore
EvyMetal
metalheaded
coinmad
Shiney
spiritoradio
jstate
T-Roy
Thrasher73
manny
Schbopo
iamrockerfun
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
the sentinel
exact33
sheets
Mglaffas81
Sutekh
Addy
kmorg
Dave the Boss
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
holydiver97595
sam
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Required Fields
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Stender
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

Last seen movies - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm glad I didn't use that HALLOWEEN III flashing pumpkin for my avatar again this year...or Spec and I would have to step outside...... Last seen movies - Page 18 37951

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:23 pm

I like Halloween III also. Once you get past the stigma of "Where's Michael Myers?" it's actually a pretty decent flick. It gets a bad rap mainly because it's got the "Halloween" tag attached to it. If it had been released simply as "Season of the Witch," it might be remembered more fondly.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:27 pm

MJ - THIS IS IT ! (cinema premiere) yes it was awsome, i like it a lot. MJ is KING of POP
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Quote :
Creepshow (classic!)

This is a classic! I like II as well. Great fun.

Adrian Barbeau is still hot for her age, but yeah, she needed to get eaten in that story.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Adrienne Barbeau....What an astounding rack she possesses...one of the best things about ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK was her sweatermounds...

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Shiney wrote:
Adrienne Barbeau....What an astounding rack she possesses...one of the best things about ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK was her sweatermounds...

Yep! As a hormone-driven teenager, she was really the only reason I watched "Maude".

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:10 pm

So i went to an IMAX screening of "This Is It. "

The crowd was way into it, people were cheering, singing along and applauding as if it was a real concert. The editing was pretty cheesy at times but the content was solid. There were many scenes were you could tell he was drugged on something but he could still deliver a solid performance, though some of it was overdubbed a large portion was actual rehearsal vocals. His drummer was smurfing solid too, props, as well as a foxy English guitarist who can shred like nobody's business. The setlist was pretty good too. Anyways, it gets the Schmedlap seal of approval
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Shiney wrote:

tohostudios wrote:
Yep! As a hormone-driven teenager, she was really the only reason I watched "Maude".

Amen on both counts. By the way fellas, I believe Adrienne's "Swamp Thing" flick is being shown on either SyFy Channel or Turner Classic Movies (I forget which) during the wee hours sometime this week... check your local listings as the saying goes...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Adrienne definitely made an impact on my teenage brain....The Fog...fell in love with her sexy jazz-DJ voice.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:32 pm

I love Halloween 3 and Creepshow 2, great movies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:38 am

Courtesy Of Mystery Science Theater 3000:

Girl In Lovers' Lane: People in the 50s should be ashamed of themselves for letting a movie like this to be created. If it weren't for MST3K this movie would be unwatchable.

Racket Girls: This is a drama about the underground world of women's pro wrestling and is niether good nor is the women's wrestling anything but pathetic. If this is what women's wrestling was like back then, no wonder Fabulous Moolah was champion for so damn long.

Zombie Nightmare: Horrible 80s cheese and pathetic even for a low budget horror movie. Featured Tia Carrere before she was famous, Adam West long after he was famous, and metal musician Thor who was never famous. Funniest line came from Mike Nelson about Adam West, "He had more expressions when the wore a mask!" Last seen movies - Page 18 201269
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:04 am

Prince of Darkness-I had forgot about Alice Cooper being in this movie.Also fun to see Jameson Parker from Simon and Simon fame.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:01 am

Quote :
I believe Adrienne's "Swamp Thing" flick

One of the greatest examples of cinematic excellence in the 20th century! "You become more of what you already are."
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 am

The Proposal

Not bad for a chick-a-flicka. Pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Trick 'R' Treat - a very cool "Creepshow" or "Tales from the Crypt" style anthology which features several interlocking storylines all taking place around one small town on Halloween...fun, fun, fun! This has been getting lots of love from the horror geek community and I can see why. Recommended!

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:27 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Trick 'R' Treat - a very cool "Creepshow" or "Tales from the Crypt" style anthology which features several interlocking storylines all taking place around one small town on Halloween...fun, fun, fun! This has been getting lots of love from the horror geek community and I can see why. Recommended!

Saw that one yesterday too. It was ok enough, but not nearly as cool as Creepshow.

I also saw Drag Me To Hell, which I found a little dissapointing. I liked what Raimi set out to do, but the execution of it was not as good as I had doped. Sure the girls was cute, but she couldn't act even if here life was at stake!

Also saw The Incledible Hulk, and that was perhaps the best thing I saw yesterday. (Man, it must be like 10 years since I last saw 3 movies in one night).

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:53 am

Clue!

This movie is so dang silly its funny!

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:04 am

exact33 wrote:
Clue!

Last seen movies - Page 18 11840 One of the best comedies from the 80s!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:04 am

Halloween

Still so great 30+ years later. Hardly any gore and language, but still scary as can be. My 6yo has now been "indoctrinated".

Shaun of the Dead

Pretty funny. I hate super-slow zombies (makes the takeover of humans seems unlikely/impossible) but still funny.

This Is Spinal Tap

Finally!! Finally did it. Never seen it. Must admit it was pretty good. I was surprised to see so many cameos are young actors who are now famous. Fran Drescher!! Man, that voice never bothered me cause I can't hear it anyhow, smitten as I am with the rest of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:16 am

"Orphan" (twice) Still the best movie of 2009 IMO.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:18 am

DallasBlack wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Clue!

Last seen movies - Page 18 11840 One of the best comedies from the 80s!

It really is. What a great cast!

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:19 am

Really? The trailers haven't interested me, but if a fellow horror afficionado likes something, it might be worth a look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:28 am

Watched "The Proposal" the other night, it's formula, but well done. Sandra Bullock is still charming and sexy as ever.

...however, why are all comedies too long these days? Pretty much every comedy that comes out these days should have about 15-20 minutes chopped out of it. The perfect length for a comedic film is around 85-95 minutes.

Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:01 pm

For Halloween, my lady and I saw Paranormal Activity. It was good, except for the very end, but one of the best parts of the movie is watching and hearing the crowd around you, that was entertaining.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Recently I've seen The Sandlot and Holes. I've been keeping up watching a lot of movies as I used to, but it would just be insane to list all of them. Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next