Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??

Go down 
+39
Svengo
XYZ
Schbopo
SideShowDisaSter
manny
stepcousin
metalinmyveins
Hamer12
Leatherface
skullsmasher
Required Fields
QuothTheRaven
MetalGuy71
SAHB Healer
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
rattpoison
Thrasher73
jstate
TheGooch
ThrashedOutCobra33
James B.
akeldama
MoonChild
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
thejokeriv
Shiney
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
Troublezone
tohostudios
Orion Crystal Ice
spiritoradio
scottmitchell74
EvyMetal
Stender
DallasBlack
mc666
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:06 am

#15 Hulk Hogan's Rock N' Wrestling (1985-1986). I loved everything wrestling including this.

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Hulk87

#14 Great Grape Ape (1975-1978) Grape Ape was a cartoon character right off the short bus. He had two words that he could say, and it was always Grape Ape. It didn't matter what anyone was saying to him; he would always say his name. I would say the only other cartoon character who could challenge Grape Ape to a stupidity contest would've been Scrappy Dumb. Yet, as a 4-7 year old at the time, I must have found something in him that I liked?

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 250px-The_Great_Grape_Ape_Show_card

#13 Godzilla (1978-1981). I think this was kind of like wrestling to me. In the 70's it was all about monsters, and especially that of Godzilla and King Kong. I suppose if they had a King Kong cartoon, I would've watched that. The only downnote to this show was they had the fruity nephew of Godzilla named Godzooky. He had stupid little wings, and he could never breathe fire like Godzilla, and only would cough up smoke. Godzooky would also use some strange call to get a hold of his uncle. If I were Godzilla I would've stomped a whole in his ass.

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Godzilla_Power_Hour

#12 Plastic Man (1979-1981). I loved Plastic Man for some reason back then. I can't imagine liking a Super Hero like him today, but as a young tike back then he was pretty bad ass. There's one thing I would like to be able to stretch if I were Plastic Man as an adult male, but I won't go any further with that.

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 1

#11 Fonz & The Happy Days Gang (1980-1983). Having been born in Milwaukee and grown up there for the first 8 years of my life, Happy Days is important to all those who come from the city or the state of Wisconsin. That translates right down to the cartoon as well. The last year of its run incorporated "Mork & Mindy" as well as "Laverne & Shirley". The cartoon had only 3 from the original cast in that of the Fonz, Richie, and Ralph Malph, but those were the best characters, so it was all cool. They added a dog named Mr. Cool and Cupcake a chick from the future. They travelled through time to get back to 1957 Milwaukee.

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 250px-Fonz_and_Happy_Days_Gang

Last edited by metalinmyveins on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:34 am

#10 The Smurfs (1981-1990). Not too much to say about this one. Everyone knows about the Smurfs. It was Smurf this, Smurf that,...Basically it was one huge sausage fest outside of Smurfette. Oh yeah, it looked like a lot of fun, until you were one of the 500 males trying to swoon the one chick.
What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Smurf1

#9 Thundarr The Barbarian (1980-1983) Thundarr was muscular, he had the sun sword (light sabre rip off), he had a hot chick in that of Princess Ariel (rip off of Princess Lea), and oh yeah, he had a sidekick that could've come off the short bus as well in that of Ookla The Mok (rip off of Chewbacca). Even though there might not have been any originality in this cartoon whatsoever, I thought it was awesome. Would've had hurt for Thundarr to have just a little bit of down time with the Princess? I think my virgin eyes could've handled this.

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Thundarr

#8 Captain Caveman & The Teen Angels (1977-1980). It was all about Captain Caveman, so I could've even cared less about those other three dopes on the show. This guy/thing was the coolest. He was just one big lump of hair. He used to pull every object in the world out of his hair. I think he even pulled a car out of himself once??? The guy had a bad ass club (like Hacksaws two by four), and he used to be able to fly. He also had issues like William Katt of The Greatest American Hero, where all of a sudden his flying ability would just conk out on him. He was borderline short bus material, but could form full sentences. He would've been like Yoda's stupid cousin from Mississippi. In the end though, he was money, and I'm sure beyond all that hair he got laid somehow.

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 250px-Captain_caveman_titles

#7 Pac-Man (1982-1984). It was Pac-Man against the Ghost Monsters. Pretty straight forward cartoon. Pac-Man looked for his power pellets, tried to avoid the ghosts, occasionally got bitten (which weakened him), found his pellets, got the ghosts, end of story. Everyone had Pac-Man fever back then, it was a game, merchandise, a cartoon, and even a song.

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 200px-Pac_Man

#6 Jabberjaw (1976-1978). He had the courage of the Cowardly Lion of the Wizard of Oz, and he was a Great White Shark??? I know, it doesn't make any sense. I guess I liked anything that took place underwater, and in the future. Though Jabber could also breathe outside of the water, go figure.

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Jabberjaw
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:38 am

I have been catching the Herculoids on Boomerang late Thursday nights after work.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:05 am

#5 Spider-Man (1967-1970). I wasn't quite born when this was out, but saw them sometime in the 70's as a kid. For any Spider-Man fan this was much better than the 80's version. Okay it wasn't as slick looking, but the story and the villians were classic Spider-Man.

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 200px-Spiderman1967

#4 Space Ghost (1981-1982). I loved Space Ghost, and his two compatriots in that of Jace and Ginny weren't that bad (also a monkey named Blip). They could at least hold their own a little better than that of the Wonder Twins. They used to cruise around in the Phantom Cruiser (which I believe was invisible when need be?) Space Ghost could fly which is cool for all Super Heroes, he had power bands which shot beams out of his hands. The guy just looked like he could kick some ass, and he usually did. He would also come to the aid of my #2 favorite cartoon characters of all time, and they would do likewise.

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Sgflying2

#3 Scooby's All-Star Laff-A-Lympics (1977-1979). Yes, that is how they spelled it. It was like the cartoon version of "Battle of the Network Stars". Why this cartoon, and the next two ever ended are beyond me. You had three teams with a bunch of events with The Scooby Doobies winning most of the time. The Yogi Yahooies did fairly well, and The Really Rottens always brought up the rear. Many of the times The Really Rottens would win, but would get stripped of their victory on instant replay when it showed that they cheated. They used to give points for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd based on the events, and would keep a nice scoreboard tally for every youngster to follow along with.

The Scooby Doobies:

Scooby - Doo

Shaggy

Scooby - Dum

Dynomutt (O.k B.F)

Blue Falcon

Captain Caveman (Captain Caveman & The Teen Angels:

Brenda

Dee Dee

Taffy

Speed Buggy (from Speed Buggy Cartoon)

Tinker

Babu (From Jeannie)

Honk Kong Phooey

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 220px-Laff-A-Lympics2

The Yogi Yahooeys

Yogi

Boo-Boo

Cindy Bear

Huckleberry Hound

Pixie

Dixie

Mr. Jinks

Hokey Wolfe

Yakky Doodle

Quick Draw McGraw (Characters from Quick Draw McGraw)

Snooper

Blabber

Augie Doggie

Doggie Daddy

Wally Gator

The Great Grape Ape

The Really Rottens

Mumbly

Dread Baron

The Dalton Brothers (Dinky, Dirty, & Dastardly)

The Creeplys (Mr, Mrs, & Jr)

The Great Fondoo & The Magic Rabbit

Daisy Mayhem

Orful Octopus

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 220px-Creepleys
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:29 am

#2 The Herculoids (1967-1969 & 1981-1982). I absolutely loved this cartoon when I was young, and was devestated when they took it off the air. How could kids not have liked this? It had a dragon named Zok, who could shoot lasers out of his eyes and tail (totally effective), an Ape named Igoo who could basically tear you apart, and was like cast iron, a Triceratops named Tundro who shot energy rocks out of his horn, and was also cast iron like Igoo, and finally you had those two things named Gloop & Gleep which looked like giant marshmellows that could form into any shape they wanted. Zandor, Terra, and Dorno were the humans who were also cool. Nobody, I mean nobody should ever win a battle with this kick ass group!!!

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Herculoid_logo

#1 The Challenge of the Super Friends (1978-1979). What bright executive for ABC thought it would only be good to have a season of this??? What kid didn't like Super Heroes? I guess if you were some kind of Sally you might not like them, which would probably only represent about 5% of kids back then. Total atrocity that this only ran for one season. How cool was the Hall of Doom that came out of the swamps? They had great voices for all the baddies, and the episodes were all classic. The people alligned with each other were those who battled each other in the comics.

The Super Friends vs Legion of Doom

Superman vs Lex Luthor/Braniac/Bizarro/Toyman
Batman vs The Riddler
Robin vs The Scarecrow
Wonder vs Woman Cheetah/Giganta
Aquaman vs Black Manta
The Flash vs Captain Cold/Solomon Grundy
Green Lantern vs Sinestro
Hawkman
Black Vulcan
Apache Chief
Samurai

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 300px-Legion_of_Doom

Last edited by metalinmyveins on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 am

the sentinel wrote:
I have been catching the Herculoids on Boomerang late Thursday nights after work.

Is it a new version, or is it the classic version? If it's the old version, I will have to check it out. I can't say that I've seen this since I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:04 pm

everything that came out before say 1980 is what I grew up on. WB, Hanna Barbera, MGM Cartoons, Scoolhouse Rock,etc...
Other than maybe Spongebob, I dont like anything that has come out in the last quarter century or so. Never saw the Animated Transformer Movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Danger Mouse & Count Duckula for me, but there's other great ones too like Mutley etc..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:02 am

I liked those two stoned crows/black birds/whatever they were. But I could not tell you their names to save my life.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:05 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
I liked those two stoned crows/black birds/whatever they were. But I could not tell you their names to save my life.

Heckle & Jeckle?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Quote :
#11 Fonz & The Happy Days Gang (1980-1983). Having been born in Milwaukee and grown up there for the first 8 years of my life, Happy Days is important to all those who come from the city or the state of Wisconsin. That translates right down to the cartoon as well. The last year of its run incorporated "Mork & Mindy" as well as "Laverne & Shirley". The cartoon had only 3 from the original cast in that of the Fonz, Richie, and Ralph Malph, but those were the best characters, so it was all cool. They added a dog named Mr. Cool and Cupcake a chick from the future. They travelled through time to get back to 1957 Milwaukee.

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 250px-Fonz_and_Happy_Days_Gang

Wow...I had somehow managed to block all memory of this toon from my mind until now, as soon as I saw that pic it all came flooding back. Wow, whose bright idea was this? "We'll put Fonz and his friends in a time machine and have'em travel through history every week!" Cartoon producers must've did a lot of coke in the 70s/80s. Laughing

Quote :
#7 Pac-Man (1982-1984). It was Pac-Man against the Ghost Monsters. Pretty straight forward cartoon. Pac-Man looked for his power pellets, tried to avoid the ghosts, occasionally got bitten (which weakened him), found his pellets, got the ghosts, end of story. Everyone had Pac-Man fever back then, it was a game, merchandise, a cartoon, and even a song.

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 200px-Pac_Man

Yep, I watched this one faithfully every week too. I was all about Pac-Man back then (I was about ten or eleven years old at the time). I had Pac-Man shirts, a hat, drank my milk from a Pac-Man mug, had trading cards, stickers, yadda yadda yadda. (Wish I still had some of that crap now, it's probably all collectible as hell. Laughing) I even drew a couple of homemade "Pac-Man" comic books based on the cartoon show. If memory serves, there was even a Pac-Man Christmas special in prime time called "Christmas Comes To Pac-Land!" I found a couple of the Pac-Toons on YouTube a while back and they were pretty awful, but my five year old loved it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Quote :
#5 Spider-Man (1967-1970). I wasn't quite born when this was out, but saw them sometime in the 70's as a kid. For any Spider-Man fan this was much better than the 80's version. Okay it wasn't as slick looking, but the story and the villians were classic Spider-Man.

Agree with this whole-heartedly. This is the Spider Man I know well and love.

Great memories!! Now that you mention them, I remember the Herculoids.

All those cartoons from the mid-late 60's to the late 70's/early 80's had a similar look and campy feel. Great!!

Let me add that I loved Johnny Quest. Fantastic nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:06 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 200px-Spiderman1967

Count me in as another Spider-Geek who loves this toon. Between this and the "Spidey Super Stories" segments on the old "Electric Company" show, I became a Spider-Man fan for life!!

The cartoon show had that catchy-as-hell theme song too, which was covered by the Ramones in the 90s...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:09 pm

There were so many...

The Jetsons
G.I. Joe
Transformers
Tom and Jerry
Peanuts (especially on holidays)
Herculoids
He-Man
Spiderman
Superfriends (Justice League)
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Once again I will expose what I geek I was (and still am) by the cartoons I watched, I loved Looney Tunes and the Flintstones, but also loved Super Hero cartoons, Super Friends was a favorite it all is various incarnations, also loved the rereuns of 60's Spider Man series, and in the 70's they had a short lived Fanstaic Four series which I liked but it pissed me off the Human Torch was not in it (Freddie mentioned this show earlier), also loved the Star Trek cartoon show (I know I am major geek), their was also a very short lived Shazam cartoon show in the early 80's as another show that proves Freddie was right about TV exe doing a ton of coke, 'The Robotic Stooges' which featured a cartoon version of the Three Stooges a robotic super heroes, very bizzare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spE_uvhLWqU
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:47 pm

manny wrote:
Freddie was right about TV exe doing a ton of coke, 'The Robotic Stooges' which featured a cartoon version of the Three Stooges a robotic super heroes, very bizzare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spE_uvhLWqU

Cocaine's a hell of a drug. Laughing

Does anyone remember a Flintstones cartoon series where they got new next-door neighbors that were a family of monsters? Or the Popeye series where Olive Oyl joined the Army (obviously inspired by "Private Benjamin") and Popeye was a cave man? How'bout the Harlem Globetrotters cartoon show? Or ANYTHING produced by Sid and Marty Krofft? (Yea, I know, the Krofft stuff was live action but you know what I mean...) All cocaine inspired, I'm sure.

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Some of the 'toons I used to watch as a kid:

G.I. Joe
Transformers
Voltron
ThunderCats
Silver Hawks
M.A.S.K.
TMNT

There were two others, but I can't remember their names (or even much about them). In the one, I sort of remember that there were 2 or 3 giant monsters in it and one of them was a big green plant-like thing. The other was (I THINK) about people that rode around and fought on giant bugs.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Transformers
SpongeBob Squarepants
Doug
Rescue Rangers
Thundercats
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:59 pm

While I was watching Heavy: The Story Of Metal on VH1 Classic last night, they showed a commercial for an as seen on TV only release of a 5 DVD set of The Original Ghostbusters.

Also, I have been catching the Herculoids late Thursday nights after work on Boomerang. Amusing in short doses.

Sorry to sound like a corporate shill. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:03 am

the sentinel wrote:
While I was watching Heavy: The Story Of Metal on VH1 Classic last night, they showed a commercial for an as seen on TV only release of a 5 DVD set of The Original Ghostbusters.

I remember that 'toon... mid 70s I believe... the two guys and a gorilla, right? When the "Ghostbusters" movie came out and was made into a cartoon show a year or two later, they called the cartoon "The REAL Ghostbusters" to avoid confusion with the 70s one.

And on a slightly related note, I once tried "The REAL Ghostbusters" cereal in the '80s... neon colored "circle and slash" shapes with marshmallow ghosts... it turned the milk GREEN!! Looked freakin' nasty but it gave me such a sugar high ...I think I only came down from it last week.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:52 am

Loved The Real Ghostbusters. Slimer was awesome and my favorite villan was The Sandman. I can still remember his dark whispery voice. I totally missed the Mother Goose And Grimm cartoons but caught some of them on youtube. This one was the absolute funniest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPOE2uq_yzY&feature=related

The funny thing is, despite the fact that I never saw the cartoon, I came up with voices for Mother Goose, Grimm, and Attila while reading the comics and except Grimm my voices were exactly like the ones in the cartoon.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Bumpin' an oldie here to mention that my cable TV system just added Cartoon Network's sister channel, "Boomerang," this past week... so I've been overdosing on all the crappy but awesome 70s toons from the Hanna Barbera factory (they made'em fast and they made'em cheap!) like "Wacky Racers," "The Perils of Penelope Pitstop," "Clue Club," "Jonny Quest," and many more...

They also re-run the shortlived "Duck Dodgers" series that ran on Cartoon Network a few years back... I hope they show the one where Megadeth made an appearance sometime soon so I can record that one 🤘

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Quote :
They also re-run the shortlived "Duck Dodgers" series that ran on Cartoon Network a few years back... I hope they show the one where Megadeth made an appearance sometime soon so I can record that one

I think that episode is out on YouTube somewhere.

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:06 pm

I liked watching re-runs of old Loony Tunes episodes.

I know it really wasn't a cartoon, but I loved watching Thomas the Tank Engine.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :
They also re-run the shortlived "Duck Dodgers" series that ran on Cartoon Network a few years back... I hope they show the one where Megadeth made an appearance sometime soon so I can record that one

I think that episode is out on YouTube somewhere.

Yea, it is, I think I've posted it here in the past... but I wanna have my own copy and I dont' think the series is available on DVD. Though it really SHOULD be!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??   What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid?? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your favourite cartoon when you were a kid??
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next