Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 4:55 pm

007 wrote:
Steelers vs Bengals. Ben Roethlisberger returns and gives the game away with 3 interceptions. Final 16-10.

I don't think either team wanted to win that game. Brutal.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Rams beat the hated Niners 27-6.  Another 130+ yards for Gurley.  He's the whole Rams offense.  The D held the Niners to 189 total yards.

Now watching the Seahawks/Cowboys. It's almost painful to have to root for the Cowboys just for the sake of the NFC West standings but the fact that they're playing the 'Hawks makes it a little easier.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39582

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
007 wrote:
Steelers vs Bengals. Ben Roethlisberger returns and gives the game away with 3 interceptions. Final 16-10.

I don't think either team wanted to win that game.  Brutal.

Yeah that game could have went either way. We'll get you guys next time. ! Razz
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 5:48 pm

Wow, the Cowboys sure have a gripe about that call. Somehow, Pete Carroll was able to get away with calling back to back timeouts because the refs let him, otherwise the Shehawks had too many men on the field and would have given the Cowboys a first down.

Friggin' Pete Carroll gets all the breaks.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 6:23 pm

What are you talking about ? The Hawks have every call go against them. Just ask any Se-waaaaa-ttle fan. They'll set you straight.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 6:29 pm

I can't stand Pete Carroll.  He left USC a mess and somehow managed to walk away scot-free from all the crap that was going on.  And his legacy there still continues...

I actually like Russell Wilson and even Richard Sherman is OK by me but the Pete Carroll-factor overrides everything.  I'd root for them to lose even if they weren't in the Rams' division.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 6:31 pm

You know it's bad if I'm rooting for the Cowboys.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Watching the Blues and Blackhawks. Chicago just took a 1-0 lead.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 7:30 pm

I don't follow hockey but the Blues comeback last night was all over local sports

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 7:31 pm

Now that baseball season is over I'm left with college and pro football.  After that I start watching college basketball and gearing up for March Madness.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 1:41 am

Watched the Bengals handle the Browns.

I thought this was the perfect trap game for the Bengals - short week after a bruising game against the Steelers - but they methodically took apart the Browns.

Manziel didn't look too bad. It makes me wonder what he could do in an offense like the Eagles.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 1:04 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Watched the Bengals handle the Browns.  

I thought this was the perfect trap game for the Bengals - short week after a bruising game against the Steelers - but they methodically took apart the Browns.  

Manziel didn't look too bad.  It makes me wonder what he could do in an offense like the Eagles.  

I watched that as well. The Browns looked competitive in the first half but then turned back into the Browns everybody knows
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 7:20 pm

I love goofy stuff like this in sports.  It's like when the "rally squirrel" became the Cardinals mascot during the 2011 post-season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/how--roarbacon-became-hilarious-rallying-cry-for-st--louis-blues-185207187.html;_ylt=A0LEV1RwQz1WvmYAsVtXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyaGtkZ201BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM0BHZ0aWQDQjExNjZfMQRzZWMDc3I-

And today David Backes brought a pig to the Blues locker room so the "roar bacon" gimmick doesn't appear to be going away any time soon.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Notre Dame at Pitt. The Fighting Irish really take it to Pitt , beating them 42-30. And let the slobbering of the media over ND turn up a notch.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Currently watching Florida State against Clemson.

I'm instantly against Florida St because their fans do that same stupid "Indian" chant that the fans of the Braves do. So annoying. And I don't know why there isn't some kind of outcry against it for being racist.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 5:35 pm

007 wrote:
Notre Dame at Pitt. The Fighting Irish really take it to Pitt , beating them 42-30. And let the slobbering of the media over ND turn up a notch.

I watched parts of that game only because I hate ND.  In a perverse way I'm glad ND is always on TV because I immediately have a vested interest in watching any game their in just to root against them.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Steelers vs Raiders. A crazy game with tons of offense (including 282 receiving yards by Antonio Brown) and the Steelers prevail 38-35 despite another injury to Ben Roethlisberger. Jesus
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Rams lost to Minnesota 21-18 in overtime. LaMarcus Joyner will be hearing from Roger Goodell this week. He hit Teddy Bridgewater in the head with his shoulder when Bridgewater was already on the ground. Bridgewater left the game with "concussion-like symptoms". It was definitely a personal foul (and it was called) but headhunting on a quarterback who's already slid to the ground always draws a hefty fine from the league.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Ahhh!!! Just watched my Raiders let the Steelers run all over the field. Ah!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 6:37 pm

I can't believe the Vikings' coach and various Vikings fans are calling for Rams' defensive coordinator Gregg Williams to be suspended for that late hit.  C'mon, yes the man admitted to "bountygate" but do you really think he would put out a bounty on freakin' Teddy Bridgewater????  Sheesh, we've already played Green Bay and if any QB would merit a bounty it's Aaron Rodgers.  C'mon Vikings fans, it was an overzealous young defensive player who made the hit.  Yes it was a foul, yes it was late and yes he should be fined.  But trying to blame this on the DC is a bit of a stretch IMO.  If anyone on the Vikings needed a bounty on them it was AP, not Teddy F'n Bridgewater.  Gimme a break....

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Interesting.

Today the Rams signed Wes Welker. Stedman Bailey will be serving a 4 game suspension for substance abuse and our current wideouts suck so I'm all for this deal. Maybe Welker can teach these other morons how to hang on to the ball.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:58 pm

Watching the Bears and Chargers game.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 1:15 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Interesting.  

Today the Rams signed Wes Welker.  Stedman Bailey will be serving a 4 game suspension for substance abuse and our current wideouts suck so I'm all for this deal.  Maybe Welker can teach these other morons how to hang on to the ball.

I didn't even know Welker was out of football til I had read about that.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 1:19 pm

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Interesting.  

Today the Rams signed Wes Welker.  Stedman Bailey will be serving a 4 game suspension for substance abuse and our current wideouts suck so I'm all for this deal.  Maybe Welker can teach these other morons how to hang on to the ball.

I didn't even know Welker was out of football til I had read about that.

42 million concussions will do that to you.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Ouch! The off-season has barely even begun and the Cardinals have already lost a starting pitcher for all of next year.

http://m.cardinals.mlb.com/news/article/156965640/lance-lynn-injured-has-tommy-john-surgery

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next