Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39582

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:38 pm

Watching the Vikings and Cardinals
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Watching the Army/Navy game. These Navy helmets are soooo cool!

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25395606/look-navy-to-wear-7-different-hand-painted-helmets-for-army-gamemy-like-navy-will-also-wear-different-position-specific-helmets

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 8:13 pm

UFC on FS1

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39582

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Watched the Steelers take out the Dalton-less Bengals 33-20.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:10 pm

The Rams finally found a team as inept as they are. They beat Detroit 21-14

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:47 pm

Currently watching Dallas at Green Bay.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:31 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Currently watching Dallas at Green Bay.

Watched this. Even though I'm not a Packers fan I'm happy they won.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 8:34 pm

Bucs vs Rams

Nice opening drive by the Lambs.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 4:29 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Bucs vs Rams

Nice opening drive by the Lambs.

Watched this one too.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 4:45 pm

If only the Rams had QB play like that all year, they'd be in the playoff hunt.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 6:43 pm

I wasn't sure where to put this so I'll put it here.

I subscribe to Sports Illustrated and today the annual Sportsman of the Year issue arrived.  Lo and behold Serena Williams is on the cover.  And what a cover!  I always sort of agreed with the people who said she looked a "little too manly" but good Lord, there's nothing manly about this cover:

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Serena-williams-sports-illustrated-person-of-the-year-ld-1

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 7:13 pm

I'm a card-carrying member of the "drool over Serena" club. However, I like my females athletic and muscular (not exclusively, but it's certainly something I like). So, That cover does "it" for me. Smile

To actually answer the thread...watching the D-III national title game right now...in Spanish!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 7:21 pm

Those legs are the best I've seen this side of Tina Turner.  

I'd expect that look from a tennis pro but I was surprised to read she specifically concocted that pose for the photoshoot so she's no dummy either.

I think a lot of female athletes try to downplay their sexuality but hey, if you've got it, flaunt it. And make more $$$$ doing it.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Watching bits and pieces of the various bowl games. I saw most of the inaugural Celebration Bowl (good game) and now I'm watching the New Mexico Bowl. But it's halftime so I'm flipping over to The Las Vegas Bowl.

Bowl season is my second favorite time on the sports calendar, right after March Madness.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 4:31 pm

I am currently watching The Utes absolutely annihilate BYU.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Yeah I went back to the New Mexico Bowl; that Las Vegas Bowl is a massacre.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Wow! WTF happened to Utah????

I flipped back over and it went from 35-0 in the first half to 35-28 with several minutes left.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 7:28 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Wow!  WTF happened to Utah????

I flipped back over and it went from 35-0 in the first half to 35-28 with several minutes left.

Utah went stone cold after that first quarter. BYU slowly climbed back into it and made the game interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Now watching the Camellia Bowl.

App State came out like they were going to run away with it but now it's 24-7 Ohio in the third qtr.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Wow.  Lots of great games today!

App State has come storming back in the second half and it's now 28-24 App State after 3 unanswered touchdowns.

I love bowl season; especially when they're this competitive.

Gonna flip over to NFL Network to check in on the Cowboys/Jets game. Maybe the world will get lucky and these teams will destroy each other.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Currently watching the Panthers and Giants.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:13 pm

NFL Red Zone

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 5:36 pm

Wow, the Panthers/Giants game was epic.  For one thing Odell Beckham and Josh Norman were going at it like it was the WWE for the whole game.  And after Carolina got out to a 35-7 lead, the Giants tied it up at 35 in the 4th.  Panthers won with a field goal as time expired.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 6:03 pm

So glad I stuck to that Giants/Panthers game. THAT'S why I always stick to games, you never know. I always have some shaudenfreud when people leave games, and then their team makes a great come back.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 6:03 pm

Now I'm watching Seattle and Cleveland and I'm really conflicted. I hate the Seahawks (except for Russell Wilson) but I keep finding myself hoping for some of these Seattle D-lineman to really pancake Manziel.

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next