Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Watched UNC beat Miami in college football.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:51 am

I watched the Rousey-Holm UFC prelims.  Reading the results of the main event it looks like Rousey got her ass handed to her.  She even had to go to the hospital after the fight to get her lip stitched up.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 2:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I watched the Rousey-Holm UFC prelims.  Reading the results of the main event it looks like Rousey got her ass handed to her.  She even had to go to the hospital after the fight to get her lip stitched up.

Watching the highlights Holm really took it to Rousey.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:41 pm

nevermore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I like Rousey but I do think she needed to be taken down a peg; she was starting to get really arrogant.  Nobody is unbeatable. And you have to wonder how hard she trained for this fight. She has so many things going on outside of the octagon and she'd had such an easy time of it her last several fights that it would only be natural to try to mail it in.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Today I watched the Rams really stink up the dome against the Bears. Nick Foles is getting worse from week to week. His first several games he was pretty good but then the Rams' receivers started dropping balls and now his throws are either high, late or both. Lots of booing at the dome today.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39655

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Steelers vs Browns. This was a weird game. Roethlisberger was not supposed to play due to an ankle/foot injury. Landry Jones, the backup, gets the start but goes down with an ankle injury himself. Dog Killer Vick is deactivated so Roethlisberger has to play and promptly throws for damn near 400 yards and 3 tds. The Steelers end up winning 30-9 but allow Johnny Manziel to throw for near 400 yards as well.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 6:44 pm

How the heck does Manziel throw for almost 400 yard yet the Browns only end up with 9 points? That is a weird game.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 12:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
How the heck does Manziel throw for almost 400 yard yet the Browns only end up with 9 points?  That is a weird game.

scratch
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 8:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:
nevermore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I like Rousey but I do think she needed to be taken down a peg; she was starting to get really arrogant.  Nobody is unbeatable.  And you have to wonder how hard she trained for this fight.  She has so many things going on outside of the octagon and she'd had such an easy time of it her last several fights that it would only be natural to try to mail it in.

I agree with you 100%. Rousey had became too cocky recently. She is already claiming that she'll "be back". Holm did expose weaknesses in Rousey's game and it will make you wonder how other fighters will be preparing to fight her.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 8:49 pm

Watching to see if the Bengals will remain unbeaten.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 9:01 pm

The Bengals may be my "other" team to root for this year.

The Rams are rolling towards their usual "meh" season and the only other team in the NFC that's worth a crap is the Panthers, And if Cam Newton goes down I think that team is done too. The NFL needs somebody, ANYBODY!!!!, to keep the Patriots out of yet another Superbowl and I think I'd like to put my chips on the Bengals.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:22 am

Well that was a brutal game for the Bengals. The team was totally flat and now a short week to prepare for the Cardinals on Sunday night. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:19 am

JJ Watt "Our goal was to come out here and make the Red Rifle look like a Red Ryder BB gun." Razz

Good line.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 7:58 am

Watched most of the Penguins vs Wild game. Pens won 4-3
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:42 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

Nope I'm not trying to reignite an old silly argument, just wanted to pay my respects to one of the most awesome sportsmen I've ever seen who passed away yesterday at the tragically young age of 40  R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

Nope I'm not trying to reignite an old silly argument, just wanted to pay my respects to one of the most awesome sportsmen I've ever seen who passed away yesterday at the tragically young age of 40  R.I.P.

40! Egads. RIP.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Wow. 40??? Is the cause of death known?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:33 am

40? That's a shame.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 3:12 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Wow.  40???  Is the cause of death known?

Nephrotic syndrome, which is a fairly rare kidney disorder. He had a kidney transplant in 2004 but it rejected in 2011. He was receiving dialysis and was on the waiting list for another kidney when he died.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Wow.  40???  Is the cause of death known?

Nephrotic syndrome, which is a fairly rare kidney disorder. He had a kidney transplant in 2004 but it rejected in 2011. He was receiving dialysis and was on the waiting list for another kidney when he died.

That's a shame.   RIP.

Last edited by tohostudios on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 6:53 pm

Just finished watching Michigan State (with two backup QBs) upset Ohio State.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now I'm watching LSU about to lose for the third week in a row.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 9:33 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Just finished watching Michigan State (with two backup QBs) upset Ohio State.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now I'm watching LSU about to lose for the third week in a row.

YES!!!!! On both.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 10:00 pm

Watching UFC on FS1.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Watched the Rams suck again. I'm to the point where I really don't care if they leave or not; a decade of mediocrity or worse is enough.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Watched the Rams suck again.  I'm to the point where I really don't care if they leave or not; a decade of mediocrity or worse is enough.

Caught the last quarter of this. Is Foles that bad that they have to start Keenum? He looked totally ineffective.

Followed that up with the Packers/Vikings game. Looks like the Vikings aren't quite ready for prime time yet. And lastly, I see Fox Sports (Bradshaw,Johnson, et al) have gotten out the ky jelly and rubber gloves now that Romo is back with the Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next