Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 6:27 pm

Royals at Jays.

What a dominant pitching performance by the Jays' Marco Estrada.  He gave up a 1 out single in the first then retired the next 23 batters in a row.

And I'm rooting for the Jays in these series because regardless who the NL representative in the World Series is, it will be real interesting if the Jays represent the AL. Either their mashers get to play in the Little League park known as Wrigley or they have to face the young guns of the Mets. Either way it would be compelling baseball.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 7:18 pm

tohostudios wrote:
the Little League park known as Wrigley

lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Damn stadium is a dump. Ask the Cardinals. After playing the first game of this season there with fans having to stand in line to use a restroom on levels other than the one their seats were on because of a sewage backup and others peeing in their beer cups and leaving them on the walkways, the Cubs "postponed" game 2 because I was "supposed" to rain, not because it was raining mind you, but because it might rain.

They never did admit it had anything to do with the Cubs having to import Port-a-Potties (which actually happened before game 2 was played a day later)

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:21 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The Little League park cost the Shlubs early. 4-0 already in the first on a pair of homers!

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:30 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Not sure about this move.

Mets up 6-1 with 2 outs in the 5th but the Shlubs have runners on first and second and the Mets are bringing in Fat Boy Colon.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 10:09 pm

I was thinking the same thing but He got them out of it though.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 10:19 pm

Watching the Cubs get assaulted by those Mets bats.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Ouch!!! They got swept.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 7:35 am

Yes ! And that's how I hoped it would happen.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 6:23 pm

Same here. Hopefully the Cubs mature a little and stop whining like babies. That's doubtful though given who their manager is.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 6:23 pm

chewie wrote:
Ouch!!! They got swept.

...And there was much rejoicing...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 7:55 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Same here.  Hopefully the Cubs mature a little and stop whining like babies.  That's doubtful though given who their manager is.  

Despite the whining, Maddon did turn that team around.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 8:25 pm

nevermore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Same here.  Hopefully the Cubs mature a little and stop whining like babies.  That's doubtful though given who their manager is.  

Despite the whining, Maddon did turn that team around.

I think with that young talent, anyone could have turned them around What I resent is how much Maddon feeds the "persecution complex" of these young players. He's turning them into entitled brats IMO. But we'll see They're in the toughest division in baseball so we'll see...

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 11:41 am

I watched the Seahawks beat the hapless 49ers. It should be noted that the Seattle O-line has been awful all season and was terrible last night. 6 more sacks of Wilson last night. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:23 pm

Wilson is really taking a beating this year.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Watching the Blue Jays and Royals.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 8:38 pm

nevermore wrote:
Watching the Blue Jays and Royals.

Same here.

Not looking good for Toronto.

I'd much rather see a Jays/Mets WS because I think the matchup of the Jays' mashers vs the Mets' young guns would be a lot more compelling than the boring Royals. I think the Mets would steamroll KC; the Royals just don't have the bats to match NY's pitching IMO.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Steelers at Chiefs. Well, it was bound to happen, inexperienced qb making his first start and the Steelers can't get it done, losing 23-13 to a rather bad Chief team.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Browns at Rams.

Looks like the Rams have the real deal in Gurley.  123 more yards today including 2 TDs.  He also had 35 yard receiving.  Still too many stupid penalties but fortunately the Browns made even more stupid penalties and had 3 fumbles.  24-6 Rams final.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:33 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Browns at Rams.

Looks like the Rams have the real deal in Gurley.  123 more yards today including 2 TDs.  He also had 35 yard receiving.  Still too many stupid penalties but fortunately the Browns made even more stupid penalties and had 3 fumbles.  24-6 Rams final.

That game actually helped the Steelers.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Getting ready to watch the Series.

I think I'm for the Mets for 3 reasons:

1) They're the NL team and I will always contend that the NL has the superior brand of baseball due to the lack of the DH

2) Just like last year, I can't figure out how KC is there.  They're boring; they don't seem to be great at any single aspect of baseball other than their bullpen.  Yet they still win.

3) The Royals apparently have a pitcher who wears his cap crooked on his head like Pedro Strop of the Cubs does.  I think it's Volquez.  I don't know what that's all about but it looks stupid as hell.

Yeah I know, none of those are really strong reasons to pull for New York (although I really do hate the DH) but I have to root for somebody....

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:

1) They're the NL team and I will always contend that the NL has the superior brand of baseball due to the lack of the DH

2) Just like last year, I can't figure out how KC is there.  They're boring; they don't seem to be great at any single aspect of baseball other than their bullpen.  Yet they still win.

3) The Royals apparently have a pitcher who wears his cap crooked on his head like Pedro Strop of the Cubs does.  I think it's Volquez.  I don't know what that's all about but it looks stupid as hell.

Yeah I know, none of those are really strong reasons to pull for New York (although I really do hate the DH) but I have to root for somebody....

And you forgot to mention that the Royals now have your buddy, Cueto.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:00 pm

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

And you forgot to mention that the Royals now have your buddy, Cueto.

DOH!!!!

Yeah, THAT'S REASON NUMBER 1!!!!

Did you see him try to kick like a girl again against Toronto.  He was backing up home plate when Kevin Pillar of the Jays scored and as Pillar slid across the plate, Cueto threw a knee/kick at him.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:24 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Did you see him try to kick like a girl again against Toronto.  He was backing up home plate when Kevin Pillar of the Jays scored and as Pillar slid across the plate, Cueto threw a knee/kick at him.

Really ? I totally missed that !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next