Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39655

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 8:17 pm

Jesus what a terrible loss for the Steelers. Just wasn't in the cards today.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:24 pm

Watching the Packers get beat up by Detroit again.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:18 am

Just got back from the bar where I was watching the Packers miraculous win. Amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 9:00 am

nevermore wrote:

Witchfinder wrote:
Just got back from the bar where I was watching the Packers miraculous win.  Amazing!

What do you guys think of the last couple of plays there ? That facemask penalty was rather ticky tacky I think and it gave the Packers that last final winning play. Of course, you should never let the offense come down with the ball in that situation.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:31 am

007 wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Witchfinder wrote:
Just got back from the bar where I was watching the Packers miraculous win.  Amazing!

What do you guys think of the last couple of plays there ? That facemask penalty was rather ticky tacky I think and it gave the Packers that last final winning play. Of course, you should never let the offense come down with the ball in that situation.

There was an uncalled pass interference call immediately before the facemask. So I guess that evens everything out. Also, at real speed that facemask looked legit and would have been called 100 out of 100 times.

I am sure the Lions didn't think Rodgers could uncork a ball that high and that far.

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:40 am

Witchfinder wrote:
007 wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Witchfinder wrote:

There was an uncalled pass interference call immediately before the facemask.  So I guess that evens everything out.  Also, at real speed that facemask looked legit and would have been called 100 out of 100 times.

I am sure the Lions didn't think Rodgers could uncork a ball that high and that far.  

Luckily I caught the end of the game - amazing comeback. I do think it was the right call.

The prior play should have been pass interference. The NFL had their former ref do some damage control on that call..... I mean the network brought out their "expert" to explain the call.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:28 pm

I didn't see the pass interference non call (I quit watching the game at halftime) but you are right about that facemask call at normal speed. It's just a shame how bad the refs have been in the NFL this year and these calls are just a microcosm of a bigger problem.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 5:32 pm

SEC Championship

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:45 pm

Just finished watching Penguins @ Kings
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 8:57 pm

007 wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Witchfinder wrote:

It was definitely an amazing comeback win.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:16 pm

tohostudios wrote:
SEC Championship

Flipping between the ACC Championship and the Big Ten Championship games. They are not televising the local Stanford vs. USC over the air.... It's on ESPN though.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 4:20 pm

I watched the Bengals choke out the Browns - 37-3.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 4:52 pm

The Browns are pathetically bad. I watched the Giants choke away another loss to the Jets 23-20
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 5:22 pm

I watched the Rams continue to suck.  The poor defense hung with the Cardinals for most of the game but when your offense keeps going 3 and out, the poor defensive guys get tired.  I swear Nick Foles thinks every receiver is 7'4"; he overthrows everyone.  Man, does he ever suck.  That's job one for this pathetic team, GET A QUARTERBACK!  AZ won 27-3.  3!!!!!!.

I just checked the stats, AZ had 524 yds of offense to the Lambs' 212.  With yardage as lopsided as that the score should have been a hell of a lot worse. Oh, and we had 104 yds of penalties. Man, that score should have been more like 48-3.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 5:38 pm

Now I'm watching NE vs Philly.

I'm torn on this one. The Patriots are my most-hated team in any sport but I also enjoy watching Chip Kelly fail and I want Bradford to suck too. Can they just clobber each other in a scoreless tie?

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 6:33 pm

OK, I'm now firmly in the Eagles' camp.  Watching them capitalize on the Patriots' blunders is hilarious.  A blocked punt for a TD, a pick 6 and now a punt return for a TD.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Nice special teams play there Bill!

OMG, I'm LMFAO!!! So far in the third quarter the Eagles have run 3 offensive plays for a total of 1 yard yet they've put up 14 points. Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 6:38 pm

How desperate are the Patriots? They just had Amendola throw a pass to Brady.

And now Brady's picked off in the end zone. And the hilarity continues!!!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 6:40 pm

tohostudios wrote:
OK, I'm now firmly in the Eagles' camp.  Watching them capitalize on the Patriots' blunders is hilarious.  A blocked punt for a TD, a pick 6 and now a punt return for a TD.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Nice special teams play there Bill!

OMG, I'm LMFAO!!!  So far in the third quarter the Eagles have run 3 offensive plays for a total of 1 yard yet they've put up 14 points.  Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

tohostudios wrote:
How desperate are the Patriots?  They just had Amendola throw a pass to Brady.  

And now Brady's picked off in the end zone.  And the hilarity continues!!!!

I'm watching that as well and loving it !
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard 35-14. 35 unanswered points. C'mon Tom, throw another pick.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Dammit! I'm getting a bad feeling about this game...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Well, luckily the Eagles held on.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 8:15 pm

007 wrote:

YES!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 8:34 pm

chewie wrote:
007 wrote:

YES!

That was too close for comfort. It was much more enjoyable when it was 35-14

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 10:16 am

Watched the Steelers take care of the Colts 45-10.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:59 pm

Watching the Redskins and Cowboys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next