Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).

Go down 
+68
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Maidenfan8887
brokentulsa
DeathCult
ultmetal
TrogDawn
corplhicks
ZombieHavoc
choosemetal
Boris2008
Iron Jos
Wurthless
BillyBoBo
Psychotron
TheOath
Dark Horseman
HeavyMetal
Orion Crystal Ice
vgmaster9
grizzgreen18
zavalita
Speedbreaker
Big Rich
Zlatko
Nickevil
James B.
BigThor
Olafsto
emruinas
Speedmetalfreak
weepee123
firestarter
BearOnUnicycle
kmorg
exact33
Dellocatus
ProgDoom
Metal Misfit
Andy
Rawk Hawk
arachnoplasma
Spiner202
tgriffith1992
chewie
theraj662
scottmitchell74
romeolimagolf
Witchfinder
Lurideath
Alex Dee Rokket
stpatrik
mr.electric39
metalken
speed101
Joe
stormspell
mlotek
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
A Handful of Wayne
Thrasher73
Gilbert
nevermore
snooloui
Sword Of The Heretic
MoonChild
krokus
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron_D
Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Cool thread! I skimmed some of the lists and didn't see anyone mention Electrik Dynamite. Not REALLY thrashy but they have a throw back sound I dig. The singer left and they got a new one. They released two singles with him and then not sure what really happened with them.

Back to top Go down
Aaron_D
Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 7:38 pm

I found this band video hopping on youtube a little while ago. It's more NWOTHM than Electrik Dynamite.  This dudes wail at 0:48!   \m/  \m/

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Thanks for posting iron spell. Amazing band. Will definitely investigate it more.

Back to top Go down
Maidenfan8887
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:32 am

Booze Control is pretty awesome.

And the all-female band, Lizzies.

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 4:17 pm

I don't know what I can say about this one. It's heavy metal, it absolutely kicks ass! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 4:32 pm

For anyone who's really missing Motorhead, this is hero worship gone wild but a highly enjoyable listen headbanger
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 pm

Great stuff from Poland! Kulwa!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 10:36 pm

That divine weep is really good.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Gilbert wrote:

Ah! I've just seen that this was released by Stormspell in the U.S so you guys probably already know this but it passed me by until now. Either way it slays.

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 8:14 pm

More straight down the line metal that rocks! headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:13 am

Boris2008 wrote:

For anyone who's really missing Motorhead, this is hero worship gone wild but a highly enjoyable listen headbanger

I was a little skeptical at first, but playing through a few songs and my foot was a tappin' and my head a bobbin'. Motorhead worship indeed. Better than that shite Metallica tried to pass off as a "tribute". Razz

That Tytus wasn't bad either. I wasn't sold on the vocals at first, but they are unique enough to make 'em stand out from the high, clean style most of these new heshers employ. Definite maybe.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Gilbert wrote:

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 7:04 pm

This is great! I was going to pick up the CD till I realised that they wanted £4 for the CD Very Happy and £16 for postage!  Shocked affraid

Not really straight ahead trad metal but enough old school elements for me to post it here
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 8:13 pm

I love this YouTube channel, there's a ton of stuff on there these are just my favourites headbanger
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 12:02 pm

I discovered today that Ranger released an album in December. I listened to it on Spotify and thought it was pretty good. They hadn't really clicked with me, but I was digging this newest effort.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 8:48 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

Damn i saw this one earlier today at a record shop in Paris and didn't pick it up. Instead i went for another band: motor nasty.

Can't go back for it. Plane leaves early morning. Too bad. Will try to grab me a copy online angry
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 8:51 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Ah! I've just seen that this was released by Stormspell in the U.S so you guys probably already know this but it passed me by until now. Either way it slays.

Bro i live in the damn middle east...wish i lived in the US Smile
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 9:11 am

Gilbert wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

Damn i saw this one earlier today at a record shop in Paris and didn't pick it up. Instead i went for another band: motor nasty.

Can't go back for it. Plane leaves early morning. Too bad. Will try to grab me a copy online angry

I came across this one on Amazon the other day and then checked it out on Spotify. I didn't think it was too bad but it didn't do a lot for me.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 11:54 am

Haven't gone through every page, so not sure if this was shared...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 11:15 am

I'm on the Inferno Records mailing list and this is one of their latest offerings...Sleazer from Italy

Not sure if I'm completely sold on 'em just yet, but they have a certain charm worth investigating.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 11:46 am

Not too bad, not something i'm going to be all over. Dumb name though.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 4:57 pm

f*cking greatness from Slovenia! Bought!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 2:39 am

I´d like to mention 2 here : Sweet Danger and Ambush .
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 1:34 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

f*cking greatness from Slovenia! Bought!! headbanger

I've recently read several good reviews of this album.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next