Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eddie Trunk

Go down 
+44
BubbaTwoSix
the sentinel
ultmetal
666_Evil_666
MetallicSeminarian
Dark Horseman
MetalRob331
Orion Crystal Ice
ZombieHavoc
corplhicks
Boris2008
Andy
brokentulsa
stepcousin
stpatrik
James B.
skullkrusher
mlotek
TheDoctor'sScarf
metalinmyveins
Shawn Of Fire
nevermore
Getizzyback
sheets
Panteralover23
jstate
FlyingV
mr.electric39
bassman
Alex Dee Rokket
Fat Freddy
Jesusandmetal23
Addy
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
Lurideath
chewie
manny
Wargod
Troublezone
mc666
Metal Misfit
MetalGuy71
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:49 pm

^^^All three of you are dead on.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:43 am

Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Monty-python-bring-out-your-dead

I'm not dead!
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:45 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Monty-python-bring-out-your-dead

I'm not dead!

Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:27 pm

I want to go for a walk.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:16 am

Looks like Eddie wiped all the user comments in his top 10 post. Too bad you guys didn't get too read his replies. They were wildly immature ("WHATEVER!!! This is MY top 10!!!! Played them on radio lot of nights! YOUR top 10 is unrelevent").
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Unrelevent? Is that even a word ?  lol! 
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:25 pm

007 wrote:
Unrelevent? Is that even a word ?  lol! 

Your question is UNRELEVENT.

lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Unrelevent? Yep, he sounds just as intelligent as I imagined.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:38 am

Yeah my improper use of 'unrelevent' was intentional, but he does tend to F*ck up words.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Sometimes I wonder if Eddie Trunk is still with us....Anyone sad that That Metal Show is dead and gone? It wasn't a bad show, but it wasn't amazing. Trunk is a egotistical douche, Jim and Don have a little bit of knowledge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 4:30 pm

Eddie Trunk - Page 6 10ryl0
Eddie Trunk - Page 6 KOcLd1B
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 4:30 pm

lol!

Last edited by 666_Evil_666 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:41 pm

[quote="Death Sentinel"]
Eddie Trunk - Page 6 KOcLd1B[/quote

Too late. I already bought it and it's mine! Love me some UFO! headbanger

Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:13 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Death Sentinel wrote:

Eddie Trunk - Page 6 KOcLd1B[/quote

Too late. I already bought it and it's mine! Love me some UFO! headbanger

Scott Trunk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Eddie Trunk - Page 6 FmypLDg
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:41 pm

So, apparently, ET has a new interview show:

"Good news for Eddie Trunk fans worldwide. The world famous metal interviewer, radio and podcast host has announced that he has just finished shooting the pilot for his new interview show called Inside Out in New York City. Trunk‘s first guest is none other than the incomparable ex-KISS guitarist Ace Frehley."

Wow. Big shock there that Ace "my best pal" Frehley is his first guest. I hope he tells the story about crashing Ed's wedding. That was 5 minutes of soul sucking boredom. Luckily, this hasn't been picked up by anyone...yet.
Back to top Go down
BubbaTwoSix
Metal novice
Metal novice
BubbaTwoSix

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 5:34 pm

Trunk is a retard.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 6:32 pm

BubbaTwoSix wrote:
Trunk is a retard.

Yep.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 3:32 pm

I dig the guy... I don't like everything he likes and I'm sure he wouldnt like everything I do... He's got some good knowledge and in most respects he's a fan boy like me... I'd love to have his gig... who wouldn't?

That Metal Show is better then what we have now which is......

NOTHING....

headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 9:07 am

This may 'splain the cancellation of "That Metal Show" ... apparently VH1 Classic will become "MTV Classic" starting on August 1st (the 35th anniversary of the launch of MTV).

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/VH1-Classic-name-change-to-MTV-Classic-on-or-around-August-1/td-p/2764760

Eddie Trunk posted this on FB yesterday:

Quote :
Busy last day in LA with many meetings. Flying home to NJ tomorrow. You may have heard by now VH1 Classic is changing to MTV Classic on 8/1. I knew this was coming for some time and it's the main reason That Metal Show was ended. Because the channel itself is going away. I had an amazing run as a host on VH1C since 2002. Many great memories and experiences I'll never forget. Sad it's ended. What could have been with that channel! I have no idea what's next for TMS. I do not own it. I can tell you I have many cool things in the works to share soon. Thanks as always for the support. More soon.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:08 am

So, does that mean it will be showing videos from the golden age or just have another channel of crap that they produce now ?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:49 am

007 wrote:
So, does that mean it will be showing videos from the golden age or just have another channel of crap that they produce now ?

Dunno. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

It would be sweet if they simply started re-running tapes of original MTV programming as it aired back in the day (all hail Martha Quinn!) but if they're just gonna show old videos.... well, that's pretty much what VH1 Classic did anyway, so there'd be no reason to re-brand it would there?

It also occurred to me that the peeps in charge of MTV nowadays probably weren't even born when it first went on the air back in the day... so their idea of what constitutes "classic" MTV is probably quite different from those of us who are, shall we say, "of a certain age." It could end up being a channel full of "Jersey Shore" reruns and other celebu-tard reality crap from their vaults

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 4:41 am

Man, I hate that. I love VH1 Classic. Oh well, looks like Real Word reruns will be around the corner.

I agree about Martha, to this day she is still cute as a button.

Eddie Trunk - Page 6 JePl5osDXok0wae9FajLs3f4LBFnAK-xVfoG3QvDqMXaRfeWmj4M2L3fe7CIFllhnGtXe3smc8Ed56V7Pmb_QiWExx4=s0-d
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 8:42 pm

I'd be down for some reruns of Remote Control... remember Kari Wuhrer? Wotta babe.

Eddie Trunk - Page 6 C4909fddd427da9cadbc3c20f8b6df0c

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 7:12 am

I miss the golden age of MTV Europe

Marijne van der Vlugt !

Davina McCall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Trunk   Eddie Trunk - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eddie Trunk
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next