Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

France is rated the top place to live in the world

Go down 
+21
Spyder Jonez
mc666
Addy
fingers
QuothTheRaven
Olafsto
Orion Crystal Ice
DallasBlack
DeathCult
Ultimate.Nightmare
sheets
TheGooch
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
kmorg
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
Dave the Boss
GrandNational
Metallic Blaze
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

France is rated the top place to live in the world - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: France is rated the top place to live in the world   France is rated the top place to live in the world - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:36 pm

For the record, I've also always been taught that Hitler saw himself as a Christian. I agree that this alone does not make him one, except in his own eyes. But in the end, he himself acted upon his own Christian convictions. He hated the Jehovas Witness organisation though, and persecuted them alongside the jews and the homosexuals.

Remember that the Bible teaches us that Satan will desguise himself as Light? That is probably the reason why we find so many "Christian" despots (sp?).

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: France is rated the top place to live in the world   France is rated the top place to live in the world - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:43 pm

This Hitler talk caused me to do some more research on him and his view of Christianity. Hitler did speak proudly of Germany's rich Christian heritage but his own view on Christianity was lopsided. He rejected biblical views of God and Christ and had his own ideas of what they were about. There were multiple quotes from Meine Kampf were that insanity was evident. This idea of Hitler being a Christian uses his public statements of Christianity as evidence. However, Hitler's private statements contradict many of those statements. It has been my experience while reading up on history that all of the so called "Christian" tyrants in history, when thoroughly examined are revealed as the frauds they were.

Well, I was just hanging around this thread to ***************************
******* I bid everyone adeu and see you all elsewhere.

Last edited by DallasBlack on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a post.)
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: France is rated the top place to live in the world   France is rated the top place to live in the world - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:31 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
This Hitler talk caused me to do some more research on him and his view of Christianity. Hitler did speak proudly of Germany's rich Christian heritage but his own view on Christianity was lopsided. He rejected biblical views of God and Christ and had his own ideas of what they were about. There were multiple quotes from Meine Kampf were that insanity was evident. This idea of Hitler being a Christian uses his public statements of Christianity as evidence. However, Hitler's private statements contradict many of those statements. It has been my experience while reading up on history that all of the so called "Christian" tyrants in history, when thoroughly examined are revealed as the frauds they were.

Well, I was just hanging around this thread to see if Dave The Boss would except my apology but since he won't I bid everyone adeu and see you all elsewhere.

Even though Hitler was not a prophet, i'd say he would fit in the "false" catagory as far as his connection with Christianity.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: France is rated the top place to live in the world   France is rated the top place to live in the world - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Quote :
I hope if we ever met we'd be able to shake hands and have a drink. Peace!

I guess not France is rated the top place to live in the world - Page 7 436688

Haha, I just didn't come here for a while. I don't have a problem with you dude, not at all. France is rated the top place to live in the world - Page 7 495333

That's cool, just another example of how easily these kind of disscussions can cause misunderstandings. This isn't the first time such an incident has happended if anyone rememberst the banter between me and Spec a while back. It's good to have this resolved and, as I said, I need to just stick to pop cutlure and music.

BTW, drinks are on me France is rated the top place to live in the world - Page 7 Icon_biggrin !
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: France is rated the top place to live in the world   France is rated the top place to live in the world - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

France is rated the top place to live in the world
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7