Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you transport yourself from place to place?

Go down 
+21
ultmetal
XYZ
Stender
nevermore
Leatherface
rattpoison
Mortuary
MoonChild
SAHB Healer
the sentinel
EvyMetal
tohostudios
Tall Tyrion
Troublezone
mc666
Thrasher73
Required Fields
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Hamer12
Fat Freddy
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How do you transport yourself?
Car?
How do you transport yourself from place to place? Vote_lcap73%How do you transport yourself from place to place? Vote_rcap
 73% [ 24 ]
Truck?
How do you transport yourself from place to place? Vote_lcap15%How do you transport yourself from place to place? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Bike?
How do you transport yourself from place to place? Vote_lcap0%How do you transport yourself from place to place? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Motorcycle?
How do you transport yourself from place to place? Vote_lcap9%How do you transport yourself from place to place? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Feetsies?
How do you transport yourself from place to place? Vote_lcap3%How do you transport yourself from place to place? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Other?
How do you transport yourself from place to place? Vote_lcap0%How do you transport yourself from place to place? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage

How do you transport yourself from place to place? Empty
PostSubject: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:43 pm

Car?

Truck?

Bike?

Bus?

Motorcycle?

Feetsies?

Other?

There are no wrong answers.

I am transported between points A and B by my 2006 Chevy Colorado truck.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:54 pm

I drive a 1999 Jeep Cherokee which is slightly more than a car but it isn't quite a truck either, so I decided it was a car.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:01 pm

Motorcycle about 70% of the time, Truck the rest of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:03 pm

Truck, of course.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:12 pm

Wheels of Steel, aka my car. I've taken public trans a few times during bad snow storms, but it takes twice as long to get home which is lousy.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:15 pm

2008 Toyota Highlander (also have a 2004 Toyota Sienna and drove a 1997 Corolla before getting the highlander)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:18 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
2008 Toyota Highlander

My wife has one of those. That's a pretty awesome ride if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:24 pm

Car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:25 pm

I drive my 94 Corsica to work because its easy on gas.My 97 Dodge Ram sits in the garage all the time.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:28 pm

we have a car, truck, van, & motorcycle that we use. sometimes we ride bikes for fun, we jog, my wife has a pair of roller blades & i still have a couple of skateboards. so really there's no single answer. it just depends on what we are doing & where we are going.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:42 pm

Car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:46 pm

I walk and take the bus whenever possible (going to clubs, etc). But unfortunately I have to drive to work due to my crazy hours...my P.O.S. Oldsmobile Cutlass is 10 years old and has 200,000 miles on it, but at least it's paid for.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:29 pm

My main ride is a 1988 Jeep Cherokee, but since it's a 4WD, I would call it a truck. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 pm

spectrefate wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
2008 Toyota Highlander

My wife has one of those. That's a pretty awesome ride if you ask me.

Cool - I love it! I wanted a 4runner, but not at these gas prices!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:49 pm

Car but I hoof it if the weather is nice and my destination is only a mile or two.

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:49 pm

I live 25 miles from town. The CRV it is.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:17 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
I live 25 miles from town. The CRV it is.

just think of all the exercise you're missing out on
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:09 pm

Hmmm, I thought I chose the Bike slot, but my vote isn't cast. I guess I ride a motorcycle everywhere. SWEET
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:36 pm

I chose "car" b/c Tauntaun wasn't on the list. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:38 pm

I've got a couple of trucks. A 97 Mazda and a 2004 Ranger 4x4. I should drive the Mazda more because it gets 10 better MPG, but the Ford has a nice sound system and driving is about the only time I have to listen to music anymore so...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:39 pm

the sentinel wrote:

Tauntaun? scratch

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:40 pm

Car

Bike

Bus
Train
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:43 pm

I live in a city, so, I mostly walk anywhere I need to go.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:59 pm

Train and Tram to University....and car everywhere else.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:32 am

tohostudios wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Tauntaun? scratch

Go watch The Empire Strikes Back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you transport yourself from place to place?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next