Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?

Go down 
+3
Stender
DeathCult
A Handful of Wayne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Empty
PostSubject: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Going to Six Flags this Saturday in NJ and also to Medieval Times on Sunday. So I was wondering if there are any good places to eat dinner besides eating in Six Flags. No Mcdonalds! Laughing

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Just dont come to my house expecting food.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 pm

why do you live close to there?

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

About an hour away from it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:54 pm

DeathCult wrote:

PARTY AT GREG'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:40 am

Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

PARTY AT GREG'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I wasn't going to see Priest on Saturday, I'd be there!

But, alas, the call of the Priest will be answered 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:56 am

Haven't been to Six Flags in over a decade so I can't recommend anyplace in particular... but I'd advise you to find a good ole fashioned New Jersey DINER.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:18 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Haven't been to Six Flags in over a decade so I can't recommend anyplace in particular... but I'd advise you to find a good ole fashioned New Jersey DINER.

Get a Taylor Ham (AKA Prok Roll), egg and chess for breakfast!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:44 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

...and french fries with gravy!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:08 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

...and french fries with gravy!!!

Make sure to take a dose of Lipitor before you eat!!!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 am

Good Lord, I'm going to cardiac arrest just reading this. greedy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:39 am

T-Roy wrote:
Good Lord, I'm going to cardiac arrest just reading this. greedy

It's making me hungry. I loves me a good diner meal from time to time, breakfast especially.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:43 am

Perhaps this site will aid you in your search, PRD:

http://www.njdiners.com/cgi-bin/listing.cgi

Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 pm

you know.... the View posts since last visit link doesnt work so well sometimes, so im sorry if it seemed I was ignoring everyone in this thread. I thought no one bothered to answer in here until tonight when I thought I should just check the thread haha.

So you guys think the Diner is the way to go huh? One of my ex's used to get cheese fries with gravy, I didnt like it. Gravy is for mashed potatoes not fried potatoes. Im sure i'll find something but the Diner sounds good haha.

I'll be in Vintage Vinyl on Sunday if anyone wants to hang out for a bit, I should be there around 12-12:30ish.

PostSubject: Re: For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?   For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the ones who live in NJ whats a good place to eat near Six Flags?
Page 1 of 1