Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L.A. Guns

Go down 
+20
7thSaviour
Orion Crystal Ice
Gilbert
Getizzyback
Dave the Boss
Metal Misfit
Metallic Blaze
Waylon
Shiney
ultmetal
arttieTHE1manparty
rattpoison
Thrasher73
James B.
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
manny
tohostudios
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 12:27 pm

New tune. Kinda thick 'n doomy, which is a bit out of the ordinary coming from LA Guns, but it somehow works for 'em. Nifty.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 2:12 pm

Fast Eddie Clark is spinning in his grave. Tracii stole his riff!!

Razz

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 5:58 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fast Eddie Clark is spinning in his grave. Tracii stole his riff!!

Razz

The pitch is slightly different, but yeah I definitely hear it!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 9:32 am

I will probably grab this one this weekend. I shot my budget last week on a bunch of Maiden LP's.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 9:34 am

Is it out yet? I ordered my copy from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 9:53 am

Gilbert wrote:

Yes, I believe it came out last Friday, Gil.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 11:54 am

the sentinel wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Yes, I believe it came out last Friday, Gil.

You are correct. I had my copy waiting for me at work Monday morning. So far, I'm digging it.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 2:15 pm

Can't wait to spin this one headbanger.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 1:01 pm

Nothing new to report. Just posting a pic of Phil with a ridiculous-looking mustache.

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Phil-Lewis-L.A.-Guns-Joe-e1591546253335

L.A. Guns - Page 4 499945

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 2:06 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Nothing new to report. Just posting a pic of Phil with a ridiculous-looking mustache.

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Phil-Lewis-L.A.-Guns-Joe-e1591546253335

L.A. Guns - Page 4 499945

Just like Bobby Blitz.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 10:19 am

Looks like we'll have a new L.A. Guns album in November:

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/l-a-guns-feat-phil-lewis-and-tracii-guns-to-release-new-album-checkered-past-in-november/
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 6:01 pm

Love LA Guns..looking forward to a new album...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 9:36 am

For anyone keeping score at home, Tracii and Phil settled/won their lawsuit and have the legal ownership of the L.A. Guns moniker. Henceforth, going forward, the Steve Riley's version of LAG will now officially be "Riley's L.A. Guns".

L.A. Guns - Page 4 176209748_323951395756242_4650932931719548509_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=85a577&_nc_ohc=jK7zJiYNdYsAX9xQTKk&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1

Read more here if you really care all that much...
https://sleazeroxx.com/tracii-guns-emerges-victorious-over-steve-riley-in-settlement-of-l-a-guns-trademark-dispute/

I just hope that makes the Steve Riley's LAG "Renegades" album a rare collectible some day.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 10:43 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
For anyone keeping score at home, Tracii and Phil settled/won their lawsuit and have the legal ownership of the L.A. Guns moniker. Henceforth, going forward, the Steve Riley's version of LAG will now officially be "Riley's L.A. Guns".

L.A. Guns - Page 4 176209748_323951395756242_4650932931719548509_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=85a577&_nc_ohc=jK7zJiYNdYsAX9xQTKk&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1

Read more here if you really care all that much...
https://sleazeroxx.com/tracii-guns-emerges-victorious-over-steve-riley-in-settlement-of-l-a-guns-trademark-dispute/

I just hope that makes the Steve Riley's LAG "Renegades" album a rare collectible some day.

I am lucky to have bought Renegades then.

It's a very good album and I still spin it often.

MetalGuy71 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 11:46 am

I stopped paying attention to the L.A. Guns clown show a long time ago (Who's in the band? Who's out of the band? How many versions of L.A. Guns are there now, anyway?), but I happened upon a used copy of The Missing Peace from 2017 a couple of weeks ago and it was a pretty damn good album. I may have to start checking out some of their other latter-day stuff if I come across in my travels.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L.A. Guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. Guns   L.A. Guns - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L.A. Guns
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4