Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you as Angry as the Samoans?

Go down 
+4
sam
EvyMetal
tohostudios
Stender
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

Are you as Angry as the Samoans? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you as Angry as the Samoans?   Are you as Angry as the Samoans? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:17 am

EvyMetal wrote:
This man-boy love between Sax and Stender gets weirder everyday.

Better be prepared, as soon as stender turns 20, Saxon will dump him and turn his eyes on you pretty boy......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Are you as Angry as the Samoans?   Are you as Angry as the Samoans? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Stender wrote:
kmorg wrote:
detuned wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

Some might say you look "high on fire"

When I see myself in that picture I just think "fat bastard".

That's funny. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the picture of Uncle Sax! Laughing very hard

just kidding

Yes, the post-40 has hit me hard,

Theres a reason why people call him uncle saxy instead of uncle sexy nowadays..... Razz Just kidding Unc you rule.

That is the common consensus. It's weird - I don't eat or sleep - I just drink. Yet the poundage is coming back. Any ideas on that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you as Angry as the Samoans?   Are you as Angry as the Samoans? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:48 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
Hey Sax, let's hear that awesome joke!

This is a highly family-friendly joke, so tell all your grandmothers, uncles, children, etc:

Q: How do you stop the dog from humping your leg?

A: Pick him up and suck his D*ck!!!

Ok, well it was a big hit amongst the sober Angry Samoans fans! I got a bigger reception than those before me!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Are you as Angry as the Samoans?   Are you as Angry as the Samoans? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:42 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Stender wrote:
kmorg wrote:
detuned wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

Some might say you look "high on fire"

When I see myself in that picture I just think "fat bastard".

That's funny. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the picture of Uncle Sax! Laughing very hard

just kidding

Yes, the post-40 has hit me hard,

Theres a reason why people call him uncle saxy instead of uncle sexy nowadays..... Razz Just kidding Unc you rule.

That is the common consensus. It's weird - I don't eat or sleep - I just drink. Yet the poundage is coming back. Any ideas on that?

Dont know. But I'll tell you that once you come over one of these days you'll find a culprit for gaining lard within my grandmas apple cobblers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you as Angry as the Samoans?   Are you as Angry as the Samoans? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you as Angry as the Samoans?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2